Survivors keep refusing to struggle and die immediately after just only first hook

and now we have 5 generators with only 3 survivors, as a salty survivor this isn't really fair!

Comments

• Lateral
    Lateral Member Posts: 77

Sometimes I just cant be arsed and decide to leave without trying because it's not enjoyable playing against some pay 2 win killer whose bought all killers for the most toxic perk build possible.

It's with this sort of person, the person who feels the need to "pay 2 win" that it's not worth fighting against because their inevitably going to be some neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery.

• edogast
    edogast Member Posts: 148

neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery

isn't that just like, every killer ever?

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@edogast said:
    and now we have 5 generators with only 3 survivors, as a salty survivor this isn't really fair!

Whenever i give up on the lobby simulation as killer, i go to play as survivor and never repair a single gen, im there just to run around the map and run from the killer, if i ever get hooked, i'll suicide and move on!

If i cant play the role i want to, why should i bother with the other survivors experience? Im a killer main, and i dont give a ######### about survivors lives, they are a pest, they deserve pain, not fun!

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@EntityDispleased said:
    Lateral said:

Sometimes I just cant be arsed and decide to leave without trying because it's not enjoyable playing against some pay 2 win killer whose bought all killers for the most toxic perk build possible.

It's with this sort of person, the person who feels the need to "pay 2 win" that it's not worth fighting against because their inevitably going to be some neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery.

LUL.

Would you rather play against a wraith with unrelenting and his 3 unique perks instead? Actually I take that back that still might be way too much for you.

It is a tough matchup indeed... ;)

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Lateral said:

LUL.

Would you rather play against a wraith with unrelenting and his 3 unique perks instead? Actually I take that back that still might be way too much for you.
    for me, no. but I still wouldn't find omega blink nurses fun to go against
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited January 2019
    Lateral said:

Funny you call it pay to win when the best Killers in the game are free.

Nurse, Billy, Huntress.

You can also buy all of the others with shards except the licensed ones. The licensed ones are also midtier at best, except Freddy who may as well not even exist.

Please
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@Lateral said:

Where is my "LOL" button :(

• Lateral

@Attackfrog said:

@Lateral said:

Lol pay to win....

Yup, I paid for Freddy....

And just keep on paying.

Every match.

Still waiting for the "to win" part of that deal.

But I'm sure you're right.

Why focus on the only premium killer that is pay 2 lose when all others are pay 2 win?

Saying that, I love the challenge of both playing as and playing against freddy. Balance is fun, OP babied, hand-holding easy-mode crutchlordery is not.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited January 2019
    Lateral said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Lateral said:

Lol pay to win....

And just keep on paying.

Every match.

Why focus on the only premium killer that is pay 2 lose when all others are pay 2 win?

Saying that, I love the challenge of both playing as and playing against freddy. Balance is fun, OP babied, hand-holding easy-mode crutchlordery is not.

Myers is midtier at best, probably the best of the payable Killers. Pig is pretty meh, Freddy is a ######### joke, and so is Leatherface. 

Still doesnt explain that it is p2w considering you can get all other Killers with Shards.

Also doesn't explain why the best Killer in the game (Nurse) is a free Killer. You're mad cause bad.
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Lateral said:

Get a job and you can win too
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Lateral said:

Just because Sweater Boi can watch you wank off in the corner of the map doesn't make him OP ;)
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

If I run the killer for 2 minute and not a single gen poped you can bet your ass I'm gonna yeet myself on the hook.

I'm not going to waste my time with people who are doing jack ######### because I know that if I do survive the hook in that circumstances I'm gonna have to fix 3+ gen by myself will the other survivor diddle themselves.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    edogast said:

Circumstances dictate for me, can usually tell in first min or so. If im in a game with 3 people urban evading round the edge of the map doing nothing, yeah im out next game please.
  • Lateral

@TRGraybles said:

@Lateral said:

This game isn't Pay 2 Win... You just got outclassed if that is what you think! People unlocking teachable Perks from other killers spend quite some time to get them, it's a core system of this game. If you don't want to try and win don't try and play 'cause you're screwing over your other 3 survivors!

Oh look, it's one of life's NPC's, all pre-loaded with their all too usual set of tiresome 'self' serving linear one liners. The cosmos really needs to come up with some new material, the third wall is starting to show a few cracks with all this mediocrity.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    I noticed that it often depends on the killer I run. Trapper rarely gets a suicide on hook or dc, unless they keep triggering the traps. 

When I do play survivor, I know Legion is suicide on hook. I'll achieve all I can for the team, but have zero interest in playing a mend simulation for the next 10 minutes. Tunneling wraith is the same thing. Too many better options for fun games. It has nothing to do with death or survival, it is about quality of gameplay. Got downed first by LF in a match last week, he surprisingly was not a camper. Had a fun match, but ultimately died. Did not care, it was a blast. That is the goal.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@Lateral said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Lateral said:

Lol pay to win....

And just keep on paying.

Every match.

I believe nurse and Billy are free, which most agree are the top rated.

Spirit is really good too, and probably the best rates paid killer (Myers is pretty good though too).

And Leatherface is a way worse billy. Unless you are just a fan of Leatherface you would never pay for him over the free hillbilly.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019
    Lateral said:

This is ironically a very problematic mentality to have.  Also misguided because the two Killers who are generally considered the best in the game are both free for players.
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    Imagine being so bad at the game that you have to blame the DLC for your DC's.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@edogast said:

The weak willed quitter - my favourite kind of survivor...

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

This game is just not as fun as it was even just two months ago.
    If I don't feel like it I will now suicide. I don't seem to have the patience or passion for the game that I used to, after seeing how rotten the community is.
    Sorry, but you can just join me and do the same, if you're lucky the killer will let you farm.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edogast said:

neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery

isn't that just like, every killer ever?

That's me! Your misery is hilarious!
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Lateral said: