Crying Freddy

Fenrir
Fenrir Member Posts: 533
Freddys rework was supposed to come in december but the oh so "professional" devs Quote "Pass" on like it a game of jeopardy freddys rework better come when the new chapter patch comes out 

Comments

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    They said December, then it got delayed around the end of that month, and we haven’t heard anything since.

I’d love to share some dates if I had them, but I’m afraid all I can give you is a: Soon™ as is customary.
  • Fenrir
    They said December, then it got delayed around the end of that month, and we haven’t heard anything since.

I’d love to share some dates if I had them, but I’m afraid all I can give you is a: Soon™ as is customary.
    The dreaded soon
  • CyanideCandy
    CyanideCandy Member Posts: 30

Poor Freddy... I'm sure by the time they buff him the balance will have tipped so far against killers it won't matter if the new prove thyself is anything to go by. :(

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Inb4 his eventual changes are minor and mostly value changes.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

How to fix Freddy? I have no idea and probably neither do they...

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

MakeFreddyGreatAgain

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

Started running Freddy recently and I've been having fun with him. He has great lunge, amazing stall and slugging potential, and thanks to his power when a Survivor is under his influence you always know where they are. If you don't see their aura, you know they're close.

If they had to make a change to him though, I think it should just be him being able to cause a cooldown on vault and pallets. Nothing to major, but let's just say after a Survivor has thrown down a pallet, or vaulted through a window, those places become blocked for about ten seconds. It's simply Freddy using his dream world powers to change the world around him.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

The rework will consist of:

-added two or three new ways for survivors to wake up
    -reduced Freddy move speed (due to the ranged nature of his power)

-improved sound cues for when he is invisible (increase sound of footsteps and increased environmental interactions, grass etc)

-removed the skill check penalty while survivors are asleep (we thought his ability to hurt the survivors in dream realm was penalty enough)

Does that about sum it up?

• Fenrir

-improved sound cues for when he is invisible (increase sound of footsteps and increased environmental interactions, grass etc)

-removed the skill check penalty while survivors are asleep (we thought his ability to hurt the survivors in dream realm was penalty enough)

Having 2 to 3 new ways to wake up is already terrible of a rework having to keep putting people to sleep having self care being able to wake you up and gen expolsions is bad enough
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

"Now when survivors drop pallets they will wake up" 
  • Fenrir
    Bravo0413 said:

Sounds like something the devs will do
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@Bravo0413 said:
    Attackfrog said:

Or crouch repeatedly very quickly they will wake up.

Or turn on a flashlight.

Or run.

Or simply exist...

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I think Freddy should be able to apply Deep Wounds status. Dont you guys agree?
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

All Freddy really needs is the ability of survivors to wake up themselves taken way! It's that simple and only awake survivors can wake up others! Staying true to the movie's. Nothing else or at least add-ons that help him achieve that a few better purples or pinks! "Black Box" and "Red Paint Brush" are a joke!

Freddy is getting the rework because he is not fun for either side that's what the devs stated 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Freddy is a meme now see, he has fallen and he can't get up