Why every year the community outfits contest is more restrictive?

Angelicus23
Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

So I was excited to finally update and upload the concept I had prepared since long ago, waiting for this event to submit it, and now I come to see this

I'm pretty sure the first contest was open worldwide and concepts were all public for everyone to see, then the last one last year it got super restrictive too, but it still included my country Spain, which is now not included this year. I don't understand why, when the first Claudette skin was made by an Spanish artist.

I don't really care if I can't get the auric cells, it just made me happy think that I had a chance to participate and have my skin playable by the DBD players and waited for this moment for long since I made it.

In case anyone is curious to see it, here is what I had done, and last a progress on the update I was doing this morning to be more detailed and original starting with the head, until I noticed Spain can't participate:

Good luck to the people from those 6 countries tho.

UPDATE: here to confirm the first contest in 2020 was actually including most of the countries of the entire world and now they passed to only get 6

Post edited by Angelicus23 on

Comments