Michael Myers add-ons is ridiculous

Options

The michael myers add-ons are ridiculous. Tombstone and Evil Level 3 Infinity end the game, there's nothing to do.

The guy uses memento mori, noed, evil level 3 infinite, tombstone.
so everyone took it off, no one is forced to play with this type of cancer. It's ridiculous then the killers cry that survivors give dc. Oh yes, because it's a lot of fun to stay in a match of this and at the end still read '' gg ez ''

Comments

• Faceless
    Faceless Member Posts: 121
    Options

Oh yes, the problem is survivors. People make a câncer build and the problem is survivors dcing.

Oh, that's right. U need to stay in a lose game because a idiot make a full câncer build!!!! yes baby, it's very funny hahaha i'm laugh

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    Faceless said:

so everyone took it off, no one is forced to play with this type of cancer. It's ridiculous then the killers cry that survivors give dc. Oh yes, because it's a lot of fun to stay in a match of this and at the end still read '' gg ez ''

How on Earth did you guys not have 10 generators finished by the time Myers' slow ass got to EW3? LMFAO
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

Usually when I go against a Myers with these add-ons they absolutely get cucked by how slow they tier up.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Not everybody is good enough to run a garbage loadout for survivor convenience. Dc is just sad though, least you can do is try regardless of which side you play.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

My suggestion op play that build and see how tough it is to get that unless the survivors aren't paying attention ie tea bagging at windows/pallets etc while he stalks.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options
    Michael's add ons are perfectly fine.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    That built needs actually a buff. Since it's from a time when Myers could stalk several survivors at the same time. Imagine a killer who can't attack you until the very end of the match. 
    He gets almost no points and even a 4k will probably be a black pip. 
    The mori indicates that he had a daily. 
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,632
    Options

Funny thing: I have seen one Myers using the Tombstone Piece and Unlimited Evil Within... Did not work out how he thought it would be.

Tombstone Piece is not as often used and mostly you can try to predict it, because if he takes REALLY, REALLY long he either has Unlimited Tier 3 or Tombstone. And it is not so hard to realize that. Of course it can be possible that he just did not get a lot of stalk and does not have one of those Add-Ons, but better safe than sorry.

Regarding the Combo with the two Red Add-Ons: Only seen it once that this combo was used and the Killer needed to stalk the full game to get 1 Kill in return. Not really worth it.

It does not happen frequently that someone uses the red Add-Ons or the Tombstone Piece. And if you lose 1 game out of 20 vs Myers because of it, it is fine.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Infinite tier 3 is the problem add-on for me. You get unlimited NOED basically, and you only need to fully stalk something like 1.9 survivors. If one guy feeds him that's it you are all screwed. IMO it should come with some extra drawback, like remove the increased lunge in tier 3. Otherwise it's basically a win for Myers if he gets tier 3 before you finish the last gen.

Tombstone I don't have as much of an issue with. The piece increases the amount of stalk you need and will completely remove his tier 3 when he uses it. If he stalks you too much and you manage to avoid a few tier 3's then you are safe the rest of the game. Judith's has the movement speed drawback. I'm honestly fine with those. It's the infinite tier 3 that's the lame one. With or without tombstone it's just kinda stupid powerful.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Tombstone + Infinite EW 3 take ages to stalk. If survivors allow Michael to reach that stage early in the game, they played bad and therefore deserve losing the game.

Tombstone makes Michael slow, he is way easier to juke. And you can jump into a locker, so he can't mori but only grab you.

Btw: dc'ing is a bannable offense.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options
    Just get good

im a master Myers. In red ranked matches it’s silly to bring tuft and tombstone. They won’t let you get it. 

pWYF and piece works though. 
  • Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360
    Options

On the contrary, I would improve Tombstone. Would give Michael the opportunity in the 3rd stage of evil with this addon to kill survivors who are trying to avoid death while sitting in a locker ;)

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

I've had a run with the build and the reductions to movement speed are crippling, not to mention the amount of time it gets to T3.
    As mentioned, they are the Ultra rare add-on's so should be few and far between, unless you were grinding for them over the Winter event and now have a stock pile of over 40 of each... whistles

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Faceless said:

The michael myers add-ons are ridiculous. Tombstone and Evil Level 3 Infinity end the game, there's nothing to do.

Literally all you have to do is all survivors separate from the start, gen rush and cleanse totems. That build is really weak unless you're in a wide open map and teammates are literally following you around for him to stalk and even then you almost have to be giving him the stalk for it to be effective , the fastest way to figure out Myers is running a add on like that is he will be slightly slower than normal and as soon as he gets his stalk from the first survivor he will abandon chase immediately to find another. If everyone separates and plays stealthy from the start that build is rendered useless and will actually hinder him more than help, you just cant have a team of asshats who want to try to troll him and all be there together because then you're feeding into it lol basically that build is a troll magnet and only trolls are gonna pay the price for leaving yourself open and bullying the killer not Knowing/caring what he's got up his sleeve
  • thesuicidefox
    Options

@Creator said:
    On the contrary, I would improve Tombstone. Would give Michael the opportunity in the 3rd stage of evil with this addon to kill survivors who are trying to avoid death while sitting in a locker ;)

Sure remove the only counter tactic to dying instantly. applauds

What they should do is change the requirements for Evil Incarnate so that someone can't screw you over by doing this. IMO that achievement shouldn't even exist.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    Faceless said:

Ahhh so stop dodging lobby’s when you see tool boxes and flashlights, but we gonna DC if you have a build we don’t like!
  • Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360
    Options

@thesuicidefox said:

@Creator said:

What they should do is change the requirements for Evil Incarnate so that someone can't screw you over by doing this. IMO that achievement shouldn't even exist.

Well, no, but how do you want? I'm running the whole damn game at reduced speed, trying to accumulate the damn 3rd stage, then to look at the miserable, cowardly ######### in the lockers? I’m not talking about those games when the weak survivors allow the third stage of evil to accumulate. And even then, if they find out about my add-ons earlier, they will also avoid dying in the lockers and it turns out I again wasted my very rare addons.
    And then what? Can offer your version of this tombstone buff? Maybe remove this reduction in speed or reduce the amount of evil that is required to get the 3rd stage? Or it may be to reduce his rarity, because at the moment this tombstone does not justify itself. Does not justify its price, because many people know how to avoid death from it.
    And again, I’m not talking about games where you play against weak survivors. We are talking only about high ranks, where people know how to counter this tombstone. Michael already depends very much on the map on which he will play. And if an experienced team is against him, then she will not allow him to get the 3rd stage, let alone to kill someone with the help of the addon.

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95
    Options

TLDR; The tombstone combo is so hard to pull off, unless survivors are completely potato you will not get a 4k.

This in turn balances it out quite a bit, learn how to LOS so he can't stalk.

• CyanideCandy
    CyanideCandy Member Posts: 30
    Options
    I've only ran into a michael running both once (was around rank 5 at the time I believe) and I survived it. And I'm a killer main, not a survivor main. Maybe you should learn how to lose a killer without taking a hit or not be found in the first place instead of ragequitting out just because you're not steamrolling and teabagging the killer the whole match.
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options
    You need all 4 survivors to be pretty bad to make that addon combo even work. 1 good survivor and gg.
  • thesuicidefox
    Options

@Creator said:

@thesuicidefox said:

@Creator said:

Well, no, but how do you want? I'm running the whole damn game at reduced speed, trying to accumulate the damn 3rd stage, then to look at the miserable, cowardly ######### in the lockers? I’m not talking about those games when the weak survivors allow the third stage of evil to accumulate. And even then, if they find out about my add-ons earlier, they will also avoid dying in the lockers and it turns out I again wasted my very rare addons.
    And then what? Can offer your version of this tombstone buff? Maybe remove this reduction in speed or reduce the amount of evil that is required to get the 3rd stage? Or it may be to reduce his rarity, because at the moment this tombstone does not justify itself. Does not justify its price, because many people know how to avoid death from it.
    And again, I’m not talking about games where you play against weak survivors. We are talking only about high ranks, where people know how to counter this tombstone. Michael already depends very much on the map on which he will play. And if an experienced team is against him, then she will not allow him to get the 3rd stage, let alone to kill someone with the help of the addon.

Dude you can outright kill people immediately and it lasts the entire game once you get it. You're asking for the ONLY COUNTER to this to be removed. Sure it takes effort and time to build up, but you're saying once you have it you should just win the game by instantly killing everyone.

No if I jump in a locker I'm forcing you to either hook or slug me, and therefore I'm not dying immediately. I said the ACHIEVEMENT is stupid and shouldn't be a thing because people can do this, but if you're not going for the achievement then why is slugging/hooking such a big deal? Stop asking for freebies.

Tombstone doesn't need a buff, you're crazy to even ask for it. The whole build is a gimmick, and gimmicks don't work against high ranks. Case and point, the 5 totem build is a gimmick build. It's not meant to be meta or anything. High rank survivors will see you run this build and then rush all your totems. If they proc HG they will probably not care unless they are being chased. But be sure that the moment the group realizes what you are doing, then you will see 2 or 3 totems get touched at once with TOTH. Infinite tombstone is a gimmick in the same vein, so no it should not be buffed.

If you want to tombstone high ranks use the piece. It's less costly and more effective. Just don't expect to get more than 1 survivor with it if they are smart, so use that 1 kill wisely.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    First and foremost, he has to fully stalk all 4 Survivors to do that addon combo. If you let him fully stalk all 4 of you, you absolutely deserve to get Tombstoned.

Even more reason to DC, now he can't get to Evil 3. Just one of you needs to do it.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Faceless said:

But... Mikie needs to do so much stalking to pull that off.. What were you survivors doing? Should be able to get most the gens done before he gets to tier 3.

What do you mean "took it off"???... That your term for being a puss and disconnecting?

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Faceless said:

You have the weapon.. Decisive strike :), these killers deserves 40 decisive strike.. or maybe your team suck?
    That build just only suck, the only problem I have it's the EW3 infinite.. that's a noed for all the match but at least you dont get a free mori. Myers add-ons are fine

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    Faceless said:

Oh yes, the problem is survivors. People make a câncer build and the problem is survivors dcing.

Oh, that's right. U need to stay in a lose game because a idiot make a full câncer build!!!! yes baby, it's very funny hahaha i'm laugh

Uh yeah you do need to stay, cause he isn't breaking any rules, whereas you are by leaving and advocating for it.

I'm sure you don't ######### about how cancerous 3+ DS and SC are coupled with toolboxes and flashlights.

Self care toxic? Damn your a really crybaby killer, selfcare it's just SELFCARE how can it be toxic? Sorry but I dont want to be injured all the match.. Now pharmacy is toxic because we can heal? Im never gonna sacrifice a slot for selfcare..

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

@Creator said:

@thesuicidefox said:

@Creator said:

Dude you can outright kill people immediately and it lasts the entire game once you get it. You're asking for the ONLY COUNTER to this to be removed. Sure it takes effort and time to build up, but you're saying once you have it you should just win the game by instantly killing everyone.

No if I jump in a locker I'm forcing you to either hook or slug me, and therefore I'm not dying immediately. I said the ACHIEVEMENT is stupid and shouldn't be a thing because people can do this, but if you're not going for the achievement then why is slugging/hooking such a big deal? Stop asking for freebies.

Tombstone doesn't need a buff, you're crazy to even ask for it. The whole build is a gimmick, and gimmicks don't work against high ranks. Case and point, the 5 totem build is a gimmick build. It's not meant to be meta or anything. High rank survivors will see you run this build and then rush all your totems. If they proc HG they will probably not care unless they are being chased. But be sure that the moment the group realizes what you are doing, then you will see 2 or 3 totems get touched at once with TOTH. Infinite tombstone is a gimmick in the same vein, so no it should not be buffed.

If you want to tombstone high ranks use the piece. It's less costly and more effective. Just don't expect to get more than 1 survivor with it if they are smart, so use that 1 kill wisely.

I'm not saying Judith's Tombstone should be buffed, but considering that Myers with Judith's Tombstone is slowed enough that EW3 Myers barely runs faster than regular EW1 Myers and can't exactly take advantage of the increased lunge if he is trying to go for the Mori, I think it's safe to say that simply outmaneuvering Myers could be considered a "counter" in a sense.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:
    Faceless said:

Uh yeah you do need to stay, cause he isn't breaking any rules, whereas you are by leaving and advocating for it.

I'm sure you don't ######### about how cancerous 3+ DS and SC are coupled with toolboxes and flashlights.

Self care toxic? Damn your a really crybaby killer, selfcare it's just SELFCARE how can it be toxic? Sorry but I dont want to be injured all the match.. Now pharmacy is toxic because we can heal? Im never gonna sacrifice a slot for selfcare..

I love how all the people who cant make proper arguments just say I'm a baby Killer despite saying multiple times I don't even play Killer, like 95% of my gameplay is Survivor lmao

I didn't say a single SC was toxic. I said 3+ DS with SC and toolboxes and such. Try actually reading the post and not just what you want to read. I was making a comparison to how OP stated what the Myers ran was toxic. I was calling him out for his double standard.

SC by itself is not inherently a toxic build. It's an overpowered perk even still (hinted by the fact 80% of survivors run it. If this were any other game, it would get nerfed simply from pickrate).

And that's great. I still manage to win most games without SC. I get hit once and I just stay injured, and often times I still escape playing injured for over half the match. This is also why I run perks like Resilience, for faster vault speeds.

There are so many ways to play this game as Survivor but everyone just defaults to the standard ######### because they can't be bothered to actually get some skill, and instead focus on making the Killer's game super frustrating. I see these things because I'm a Survivor main who plays Solo. I get to see all the nasty little ######### SWF players do in the middle of a match.
  • thesuicidefox
    Options

@TAG said:
    I'm not saying Judith's Tombstone should be buffed, but considering that Myers with Judith's Tombstone is slowed enough that EW3 Myers barely runs faster than regular EW1 Myers and can't exactly take advantage of the increased lunge if he is trying to go for the Mori, I think it's safe to say that simply outmaneuvering Myers could be considered a "counter" in a sense.

I'm talking specifically about Fragrant Tuft of Hair. It needs more drawbacks other than "need more stalk" because you get infinite one shot. Something to balance it out, because if you use it by itself with the add-on that increase stalk rate you can get it pretty easily. I just play against a Myers with infinite tier 3 and he got it with 3 gens left. We ended up having to leave a guy in the basement to die because he was kind of camping her, which was the only reason it ended in a 2-2. If he pressured us more then it might have ended for a 3k, maybe 4k for him. All because he has infinite one shots.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

@TAG said:

I'm talking specifically about Fragrant Tuft of Hair. It needs more drawbacks other than "need more stalk" because you get infinite one shot. Something to balance it out, because if you use it by itself with the add-on that increase stalk rate you can get it pretty easily. I just play against a Myers with infinite tier 3 and he got it with 3 gens left. We ended up having to leave a guy in the basement to die because he was kind of camping her, which was the only reason it ended in a 2-2. If he pressured us more then it might have ended for a 3k, maybe 4k for him. All because he has infinite one shots.

Ah, okay.  My bad for misunderstanding you.
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,097
    Options
    I have only got tombstone once only because of my team kept feeding him. Got another with infinite he only hit that stage after 4 gens get done. Overall the add one are fine if u feed u deserve the death. U could hide in the locker tho.
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Meyer's add-ons are either a joke, or extremely powerful. No in between.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Faceless said:

so everyone took it off, no one is forced to play with this type of cancer.

Don't you see anything wrong here? Like wasted offerings and perks?  
    You lost against a guy who memed with a bad loadout and think its OP...

Its just you.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019
    Options

Are we forgetting, just how slow he moves, and how long it takes to stalk?

The only reason any of this works, is because of survivor mistakes. They did not try to break line of site, nor did they loop his slow moving booty properly if they don't plan on breaking line of site!
    I can't remember the last time I died to a Myer's that ran any of the addons that include "reducing move speed and/or increase amount of time required to stalk", nor can I remember the last time a Myer's actually ran these, because they are a joke. The standard rabbit and whatever else works just fine.

Seriously, the mirror addons are so much better, at least you get increased BP for it! And you can play the always fun, Jump scare Myer's.

If you want to have an easy one shot on people, use LF! You don't even have to tier him up!