Now that the Legion and Ghostface got some love....

Options

Can we get some buffs/fixes for other stealth killers such as Freddy and Onryo? For freddy they can simply revert one or two of the nerfs he got a while back.

Comments

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Michael Myers needs some help before anyone else tbh but I will agree that Freddy and Sadako also need help.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,118
    Options

Twins are next, but some other stealth killers should definitely be up on the workbench next for sure. Myers first, in my opinion, and then something for Freddy - though I don't know that his stealth is necessarily something they should be leaning into, I think there are other directions to go for him.

Onryo can probably stand to wait a little longer, in my opinion. She's newer, and she's doing fine, just a little undertuned. Killers with actually drastically weak kits should probably go first, especially ones who've had issues for longer than she's been in the game.

• Hitari
    Hitari Member Posts: 51
    Options

the killer i see the least are doctor and clown, i'd really like to see those guys more often. but yeah, 70% of the killers need some slight buffs or tweaks

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,249
    edited May 2022
    Options

Most all the stealth killers are quite undertuned. Especially given how gutted they are by the CoH meta and completely countered by just a Spine Chill. Spine Chills shear existence means no matter what they do they'll never be top tier killers.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

Myers: buff/slight rework.

Onryo:

1. when you demanifest within 16m of a condemned survivor, that survivor should be heavily hindered (15-30%) for a number of seconds equal to their condemnation level.
    2. after demanifesting, if you hit a survivor while still flickering they gain a level of condemned.

Freddy: should be the hallucination king. Addons should be a toychest of unique hallucinations and misc perception altering details.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

I think Myers is the killer that needs a look at most urgently. He's the only killer with a hard cap on how many times you can use his power and, uh, that's not good.