If you see 2-4 flashlights in a lobby, what do you do?

Options
slunder
slunder Member Posts: 247

If you see 2-4 flashlights in a lobby, what do you do? 128 votes

Put lightborn
33%
White_OwlCamoRangerMiriamGF60_31ReikoMoriBartlausChordycepsmusstang62MrPenguinMattie_MayhemOGHellraisingPredatornoname11223345RavenTheWraithkesLVTeabaggingGhostfaceAzxx93Ghouled_MojosteponmeadirisMendaxHex_Llama 43 votes
Put Franklin
10%
brockSebaOutbreakGlamourousLeviathanThr_ustThat_One_FriendKblokoBRGRIG0DredgenWar237catkillsmouseeaebreePetforcesMozicchezkro70DootLord 14 votes
Put both
5%
Darkest_NightChurchofPigAdjathaTurtleSushiTVNoTerrorRadiusFridayNightPizzaJjjohnson1219 7 votes
Put no anti flashlight perk
50%
rooCraahMat_SellabrokedownpalaceAztreonam78DimekSacrilegeGGGhost077Aven_FallenSkeletalEliteAetherBytesFeryGENkonchokMazoobiNougattueurShapedRoboMojomewmew[Deleted User]TatariuArchAbhor 64 votes

Comments

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,995
    Options

I smell a legion tech

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Put lightborn

I hate flashlights, so usually I would dodge the lobby all together. But if I stay, I usually bring Lightborn and sometimes I'll bring Franklin's Demise along with it.

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 829
    Options

they're easy to counter without the perks. If they're pressuring pick ups thats 2 people min not on gens, and if you play it right 2 downs.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I don't pay attention to items of survivors. I don't think killer should be able know ahead of time if survivors have specific items.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Put Franklin

Put Franklin's cause they hate it or just look downwardish before you pick them up or away something where light can't reach your eyes.

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options
    Put both

yep that's right! whos laughing now!

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,995
    Options

None. Flashlight are weak and a minor annoyance

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

The evil me wants to equip Franklin's, but half the time im not even looking at the lobby, i just alt-tab back into the loading screen.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options
    Put lightborn

Sunglasses go on when i see them

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

9/10 times they just want to scare you, and don't actually know how to use them. Had multiple matches with 4 flashlights, even tho i baited saves, no one came or even hit it right.

BUT, if you're Hag player, take Franklin and trap them, they'll lose so much time going back for them xD

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I couldn't care less what they do in the lobby.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,787
    Options
    Put lightborn

If I see 3-4 then I'll probably put Lightborn, mostly because 3-4 suggests to me that it's a group loading in with the intention to shine flashlights all match. If it's just two then I don't bother.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 516
    Options
    Put lightborn

I don't do it every time but lightborn is kind of hilarious whenever there are 2+ flashlights and survivors are really trying to use them

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541
    Options

The leave lobby option exists for a reason.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

I rejoice! If all four of them have flashlights, then there's a damn good chance that they're a bully squad. I'm kind of okaish at the game so I can usually deal with them. Although I admit that these squads can be incredibly painful to face in certain scenarios. I.e. if they all jump in lockers and constantly force you to grab, leading to a free save. Super annoying when that happens and not a whole lot of counter play if they're all doing it.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

Why would I waste a perk on one of the worst survivor item types? I face a wall or kill the people nearby.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options
    Put lightborn

If the Killer I'm playing doesn't happen to have Lightborn I will straight up dodge the lobby

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Either dodge or not depending on a killer I play or my mood. But I never use franklins and lightborn.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options

Honestly I sometimes just dodge the lobby, I'm a beginner at killer so if I see a full lobby of flashlights I ain't in the mood for that ######### haha.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Put Franklin

It's not necessarily because of the flashlights, I just like to use Franklin's against any item.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Options

4 beamers and I dodge, I have none of the anti-beamer perks

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

I don't understand why it matters how many flashlights they take in? If you're that scared of flashlights, just so you know survivors can get them from Chests too. Goodluck sleeping tonight.

• KblokoBR
    KblokoBR Member Posts: 209
    Options
    Put Franklin

Franklins cause + contering it i destroy the item and make them grind again XD

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 291
    Options
    Put lightborn

I like having fun with Lightborn + Agitation + Mad Grit + Forced Penance, don't care if I could do without Lightborn, I just adore it.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    edited May 2022
    Options

overwhelming presence, sometimes better xD Many stop clicking lights xD I take it sometimes

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options

I sometimes will put Lightborn on but, that's sometimes before I enter the lobby and I see flashlights then once I see them I'm like well that's ironic. Most of the time though I just don't both cause you can still just bait them to come out of hiding.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,548
    Options

Either franklin's or nothing at all if I don't feel like it. I never run lightborn.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options
    Put lightborn

At 2 flashlights I grab Lightborn, at more than two flashlights I just leave the lobby. I'm not interested in the type of teamplay that comes with a team full of beamers.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,713
    Options

What do I answer when I ignore the lobby and just run Lightborn 100% of the time? There can be zero flashlights in the lobby and I still have Lightborn on.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

I only switch up my perks for 4 medkits

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Put lightborn

Lightborn allows you to troll survivors and have fun when seeing them trying to blind you. I always have a good time when that happens. And Franklyn's makes them be salty, and I don't want to hear a survivor crying at me for half an hour for using it.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015
    Options

I accept the challenge.

• Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
    Options

I put Iron Maiden on.

The only thing about flashlights that is uncounterable is locker tech - which Iron Maiden makes so hard, that I never had it succesfully happen against me with it on. Iron Maiden is very underrated in general, I encourage you to try and use it in place of Lightborn - which does it's job... but is trap of a perk. Survivors can see that you have it from the very first second, so they will just genrush.

• N8dog
    N8dog Member Posts: 541
    Options

"leave lobby" exists for this reason.

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

2-3 flashlights don't phase me. If I saw 2 flashlights and 2 med-kits/toolboxes, I might consider Franklin's. If I see 4 flashlights, I might consider going full meme build and putting on Lightborne+Agitation+Mad Grit.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,668
    Options

I know this poll isn't for me and my kind, but I'll answer anyway:

Take off my medkit because I know that Killer is bringing Franklin's and I'm #########.

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Put Franklin

Win

• TheCovetedPrince
    TheCovetedPrince Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Put lightborn

One of my 3 main perk sets includes Lightborn. I either just switch over to it or I ignore it. One or two people with flashlights doesn't always mean very much, because not everyone can use a flashlight. Hell, I'm not even that good with it. But I don't like lobbies with four flashlights. Those are the people I tend to dodge. The ones who like to act big and tough in a group, but couldn't play solo if their life depended on it. I dodge them and deny them any BP from me.

• Ghost077
    Ghost077 Member Posts: 713
    Options

If I play completely relaxed, I take lightborn or Infectious Fright.

If I want to embarrass the survivors, I take Franklin or Infectious Fright or both.

If I play seriously I'm just... smiling.

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Put lightborn

must of the time they change in last moment, if not then starstruck agitation lightborn

• Darkest_Night
    Darkest_Night Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Put both

I usually have one or the other ton anyway. But against 4 flashlights, they are both going on just to piss people off

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Put both

It's always fun to put both on in a lobby full of flashlights. Pretending to dodge the beam then rushing the survivor👍🏾

• StrangeGuy
    StrangeGuy Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Put lightborn

I always bring Lightborn, this perk is comfortable for me

• johnlikesguns2
    johnlikesguns2 Member Posts: 82
    edited July 2022
    Options

This. SWF's with flashlight are so easy and fun to play against because the fakes of picking up always work so in the end i just snowball them all cause they keep trying. Here is a tip.