Accused of tunneling. Is it really?

Options

I was accused of tunneling the last survivor that died. Didn't even slug them once.

Survivor mains, is this tunneling?

Comments

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

It's funny because if you just look at a survivor who recently got unhooked, you'll get accused of tunnelling, camping and 7-degree murder.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Bait thread

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

To the sore loser crowd everything is tunnelling and camping.

It has nothing to do with survivor or killer players, mechanics or tactics it is purely sore losers making excuses.

Don’t pander to the sore losers and play how you like as they will rage at you regardless.

It’s time to call it what it is, is not the survivor or killer rule book it’s the sore loser rule book and there is a player base full of sore losers waving it in the air every chance they get.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,664
    Options

Play how you want.

Don't give one iota of your psyche to anyone complaining about how you play.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,192
    Options

I hate it when people make excuses, farms survivors in my face and says "gasp but you tunneled!!" Yea so what they were an ez two tap right before that why wouldn't I do it so I can get on to a lobby I dont fall asleep playing against.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203
    Options

Given you name and disingenuous question its clear you get off on playing like a scumbag and provoking reaction

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Accuse them of doing gens then.

• pseudechis
    Options
  • KrazyKatFTW
    Options

Everything probably sounds like that to you, i play both sides

• DeliciousFood
    DeliciousFood Member Posts: 464
    Options

Bait. You probably did and want to feel validated for some bizarre reason. Nobody cares. Get better at the game so you can stop tunnelling and record survivors acting entitled despite that, then you'll have quality threads.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

You're not a tunneller until you get hit by 3 ds within 15s

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,158
    Options

Even if you did tunnel, it's not a crime lol. Tunnelling is a strat, not a crime

If someone in the EGC complains that I tunnelled or camped I just go "yeah, and?"

There are playstyles in this game that are kinda scummy and I dislike them but some ppl act like it's a crime or something. They think it's a sick burn if they say you camped or tunnelled (even tho half the time you did neither and they don't know what those words mean)

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245
    Options

Enjoy the game - stop trying to abide by any "rule book" killer or survivor.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options

Please don't listen to any entitled players. Play how you want and have fun!πŸ˜€

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    edited May 2022
    Options

If you don't know if you did or not then it sounds like you just happened to come across the same survivor by happenstance and as they are want to do assumed malice when the simplest answer is just coincidence.

• pseudechis
    edited May 2022
    Options

I never said you didn't but calling players scumbags for tunneling and camping which is what you are implying given the OP's topic is salt usually sprinkled from that side of the fence.

The only scumbags in DBD are the sore losers who can't laugh it off and abuse others about it.

Its either said in jest like my comment or genuinely belittling of the OP I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former because, having a sense of humour it works wonders 😝

• KrazyKatFTW
    Options

Maybe try dragging yourself out of your own ass and read back your humourless pious post about ......"sense of humour"

Written with a whimsical sense of fun ;-)

• pseudechis
    Options

so its the latter that's a shame, start small buy yourself a whoopee cushion and work on laughing over the weekend, we'll reconnect after you've had some practice.

It comes from the diaphragm "Ha Ha Ha Ha". Now you try 😝

• KrazyKatFTW
    Options

Still waiting for a witty comment from you............not holding my breath

• pseudechis
    Options

You should try holding your breath oxygen deprivation causes a state of euphoria it might help you with your laugh practice . Give it a go πŸ€ͺ

Seriously dude you can’t be this dour at this exchange, I mean its an online forum about a computer game. None of it matters. You gotta learn to lighten up no one likes a grumpy ol sour puss. 😾

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718
    edited May 2022
    Options

You were accused of WINNING!! KEEP IT UP CHAMP!! Keep Burying them hahahahahha!

• BigFatAl
    BigFatAl Member Posts: 43
    Options

It's not your fault if the opposing side cannot enjoy the game. Every game is different to me. I don't mind getting squashed early as a survivor or losing my prey as a killer. Play however you want.

But, keep this in mind please say hello to me if we ever cross paths and you tunnel my survivor.

• KrazyKatFTW
    Options

You are trying really hard, but what you write is just not funny, maybe try to resist getting on your high horse when saying something, a high horse you got no business being when you came here to whiteknight some trolly dick

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    Options

Another "I made this to feel good about myself" thread.

• Xei86X
    Xei86X Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2022
    Options

Tunneling only 1 survivor left is amusing to get a complaint about. Tunneling when you got a closer option (and dont even bother to hit them once) and you just go out of your way to kill that 1 just unhooked survivor you can get later its pretty bad manners (def not against the law though.. it just feels super dirty unless you like living in dirt) Only acceptions i would say is if that guy you tunnel was a jerk himself then its game on. But really like others said there isn't anything against it its more just unspoken rules of morals to be honest and if you just dont give a s* go for the BM.

• pseudechis
    Options

Look up the definition of white knighting you got it wrong, I mean the act of fraudulently coming to the rescue rather than the urban dictionary sex act. Speaking of high horses you came here on yours to accuse others of being a scumbags for how they play, I just took a jab at you for that, if my high horse is a pony then yours is a Clydesdale in this scenario. Oh the irony lol.

Whether you find it funny doesn't matter its kinda at your expense and you took the bait beautifully. I mean if you gonna make trolly jab posts like that, you can't let yourself get baited when someone trolls you for it. Dish it out but can't take it kinda guy eh?

But truely if you think some unresolved conflict exists between us then it really doesn't. Stop taking it all so seriously really that's a genuine piece of advice, I'll upgrade my high horse from a pony to a steed.

Same goes for all the folks constantly accusing each other of tunneling and camp etc etc. stop taking it all so seriously its bad for you and the game. Peace out on this one.

• KrazyKatFTW
    Options

You just had to "jump the shark" on your high horse didn't you

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    edited May 2022
    Options

Tunneling only exists in the minds of players that don't want to get good at the game. As killer you should be focusing the target who is the most likely to get hit/downed, so if after a hook the unhooked survivor runs to a deadzone. Party at the deadzone. If the rescuer runs to the deadzone. Then party at the deadzone.