The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

its so adorable when a body blocking sabo squad complains about camping

just had a beautiful game i thought i was gonna get rolled on by a bb hook swarm team. i usually dont do well against these teams.

I was playing bubba and it took a while to get a hook cuz of the non stop sabos and bb but when i did 2-3 of them would constantly be in hook proxy. Obviously with an active save attempt being done im not going to leave the hook. They kept swarming in or trying to bait me out but im not stupid. Its very easy to tell when a survivor is trying to screen for another play. So no im not going to pay attention to your tbag and beckon gesture. im going to punish you for not working gens and running around the hook. this happened on FOUR different hooks.

They wouldnt leave so i just kept on by the hook. Every time i would start to move away i would see someone try and swoop in and now im sitting with literally 3 survs off objective and pressured. eventually the 4k comes which is SUPER satisfying agaisnt these kinds of teams and the EGC was filled with delicious salt about how im a camping bubba.

Guys, if you are a bb and hook swarming you have absolutely no position to complain about camping. YOU made the bad plays over and over. Im not going to go make a bad play myself just because you cant figure out your strategy isnt working. and through my time with bubba(just got him yesterday) I have learned that just because your bubba you constantly get accused of camping. Apparently bubba isnt allowed to get anywhere near the hook.

heres an idea, give me a chance to leave the hook OR dont literally unhook 10 feet from me or your getting chainsawed.

I am always going to do my best to make the best plays i can. And if that means i dont stray to the other side of the map or i make Timed returns to the hooks to make i am gonna do it. just like survs arent gonna stop using the perks and stuff killers dont like.

Ramble over =)

Comments