Is this the new norm for old Outfits?

Options

So for the second time in a row we got old rift/tome outfits in the store which is a nice thing. However just like last time all outfits are auric cells only. This is contrary to all other re-releases of old rift/tome outfits which were also available for shards. I really do hope that it's just a bug and not another monetization thing.

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 689
    Options

every single rift outfit can be bought for shards (except for the recent mobile recolors for some reason) so I suppose it's a bug

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Because money

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,420
    Options

Where is that Legion glass weapon from Rift?! I feel like they release anything but not that skin. Even skins that I collected from newer rifts are now in the store lol.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    edited May 2022
    Options

I’m still waiting for the single pieces to be released from the first rift. The Huntress cat mask and yellow weapon were so great on my PS4 account but I started my Steam account during the second Tome.

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302
    Options

Yeah... Just give us this skin BHVR and take my money!

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,732
    Options

This is not even close to the second time they've brought rift outfits to the shop. I guess you should think of the rift more as an "early purchase" type of thing. Also you know most of those cosmetics once in the shop cost (individually) as much as the rift pass sooooo. You want it early with a discount or wait until there's no discount and in the shop? (I think free track stuff/community stuff is always iri shards only but idr)

• Herachi_Sakura
    Herachi_Sakura Member Posts: 22
    Options

I did write that they added other rift outfits before what I am talking about is how ALL prior outfits were purchasable with shards and the new ones (last 2 batches) are only purchasable with auric cells (which is real money and can not be grinded)