The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why do people make up rules?

I'm kinda new to the game on both sides killer and surviver. I dont get how people cant just play and figure it out. Like tunneling if some one is chaseng you and you go in circles why keep going around and some where else? I'm just asking it's like playing tag you go around and around of course the killer going to chase you 

Comments

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Limited options - Survivors can either loop, try to duck/hide, or ...well...that's about it. They can also pallet stun, flashlight blind, etc. Either toxic, or loop.

Killers, well, they kill. This game desperately needs new game modes, but the developers are too busy putting out killers nobody likes, like Legion.

• fusky17
    fusky17 Member Posts: 11
    Shame I like games like this :( I hope soon it's all fixed 
  • fusky17
    And has anyone came with the idea of all killers stop playing if being a killer that bad I mean why not do a strike ? Or protest I know stupid to say but just thought I ask 
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

@fusky17 said:
    And has anyone came with the idea of all killers stop playing if being a killer that bad I mean why not do a strike ? Or protest I know stupid to say but just thought I ask 

Pretty sure there was some sort of killer strike, or lack of killers willing to play at least, a while back.

Not sure if it actually did anything though. But a survivor strike is a different story.

But, the game is a lot better now than it was then. Not perfect, but I don't think that will ever happen. But we can sure as hell get pretty close!

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@fusky17 said:
    I'm kinda new to the game on both sides killer and surviver. I dont get how people cant just play and figure it out. Like tunneling if some one is chaseng you and you go in circles why keep going around and some where else? I'm just asking it's like playing tag you go around and around of course the killer going to chase you 

Because chasing the same injured survivor after he's been unhooked isn't really fun. I'm not saying think of both sides but trust me, you'll hate it when it happens to you.

Go for the survivor that did the unhook.

• fusky17
    They didnt get hooked yet 
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@fusky17 said:
    They didnt get hooked yet 

Oh lol, well that's a different story xD