Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BHVR killed Skybilly.

You can't get on gens anymore. His momentum is stopped as soon as he gets a bit of air. Completely stupid decision on their part to nerf a completely benign, and insanely cool bug that the community cherished and beloved. I am genuinely angry with BHVR right now.

Comments

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911

Skybilly finds a way.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

"a completely benign, and insanely cool bug"

Trust me, I really like sky/space billy. But if you don't see the benefit of getting on top of almost anything, then idk what to tell you

Besides, I tested out a spot on the Autohaven hill (because I saw that line in the patch notes and feared the worst) and its unchanged, you still take flight and you can get much higher than just a generator. I'm also hearing that the new map has a few spots but I can't say for sure

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

If you actually think there is no benefit to sky billy, then I dont know what to tell you

Think of it like mods, some people use it for fun, others use it to gain an advantage