are survivors dying before second hook?

Options
Kijjah
Kijjah Member Posts: 5

I have noticed lately, as killer, even if the survivor has not reached second hook status when rescued the next time I hook them they die instantly. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

Soooooo, I have noticed this, but I believe it's a UI glitch? I'm fairly certain I counted 3 hook events, or 2 and a struggle on 3 separate occasions that appeared to die while still having one hook left. I'm not a 100% certain because I was playing Nurse high and their was too much information at the time but I'm reasonably certain.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Pretty sure its a visual glitch.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

I know alot are UI glitch but in one match a teammate I know was saved before second state was killed on their second hook like they were on death hook. They were unhooked pretty quick on their first hook so there wasn't enough time to get to second stage and they didn't do that dumb attempt escape as someone is coming and screw up their hook states. I'm back to keeping track of hook states in my head because the UI glitch.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    Options

It's just visual bug. If you notice when someone reaches 2nd stage, when they are unhooked, sometimes its shows like they were hooked just once.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Yeah, but I can barely avoid tunneling WITH the UI. You know how many people I have accidentally killed since whenever this bug started? As if I know, the whole problem is that I am NOT keeping count. Ha ha ha...

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

I know for a fact it's not a visual bug every time. I have indeed seen at least one event of a survivor who died en second hook without progressing to second state, that I'm sure of it.

• Kijjah
    Kijjah Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thank you for the replies. I knew something was happening, but I didn't know what.