Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Mori offerings orgy

ColonGlock
ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Since the mori offerings are going away after the auto mori update later this summer, I was planning on playing each killer in order and attempt their moris over and over each weekend. Will you join me?

Comments

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939

Have they actually said they are going away or what? From what I gathered from the stream they are giving killers a free mori for the last survivor but that doesn't suggest they are removing it completely for use on other survivors.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063
    edited May 2022

I hope that if they retire moris, they don't delete them ala Hawkins offerings and instead let people use their stockpiled ones. I mean, there's no harm to it at all, they're more cosmetic than functional, and I personally am not a fan of the idea that only one survivor will be mori-able per match.

As such, I'm not using up my mori offerings until we get confirmation on what will happen to them. I'd like to have some cool, heh, mementos for a distant future age.

• ColonGlock

I get that. I like looking at the expired offerings from the past. But you only really need one to keep the memento.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,758

"As this new system will normalize a mori as a standard part of the trial, we’ll be making changes to the current Memento Mori offerings – keep an eye out for further details closer to release."

"“We’re moving the mori system away from offerings and making it a natural part of the game.”"

https://news.deadbydaylight.com/en/news/MoriRework

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

If they're making Moris' more of part of the actual game I hope they update the older ones cause they really suck.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,605

Mori offering WHAT? 😨🤣

• ColonGlock
  • dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

If you're looking for Memento Orgy you might have to wait for the dating sim this summer.... 😉

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

So they're basically giving the yellow Mori to killers as a throwaway. Still has no bearing on the game in any way.