The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

discord, swf, meta perks, infintes and toxic end game chat

like i really don't understand the game at all. i love killer. i love being able to mindgame and chase and being challenged.

but having people on discord and a swf thats just gen rushing every game and having a runner or 2 its just flat out boring.

legit 5 gens pop and like every surv knows the infintes so i legit can not find a "weak link" and focues them.

like idk i want to play the game again but the survs just have so many advantges with no debuff to being in a swf.

solo is what this game should be, having 4 random survs its amazing since even if they are all good rank 1 survs with a lot of hours you still have a chance since at least they have no comms.

having 4 survs who are all good is so stupid cause then your like "now what?" because you legit can not out play good survs.

like again i am not bad i stopped at rank 3 so i know what i am doing but versing 4 good players on discord is just hopeless and a gg go next cause comms is so important in competive games and i seen and have done 180s of loss games with good comms.

oh and the end game chat, lets see what happens when 4 entitled people group up and think they are gods, sigh.

i have muted end game chat for like forever and sometimes will turn it on to see if people are still the same and yup they swf are still entitled a holes. its like the 1 out play i do they get so mad at me for doing 1 out play even tho they rolled me.

even if 5 gens pop and i just want 1 kill they flame me for it like ????? its like what ever i do i get flamed like i want my 1 kill why am i getting flamed its not like your gonna be nice to be ether way i let you all escape like ??????????.

i just want the devs to fix the game and not have killers versing swf every game, i tried the discord and see how broken swf is and its just stupid how people actually callout everything. killers, gen %, locations, pallets. like these survs are no joke they are legit sweats.

i just want to enjoy killer again not get rolled every game, ya solo q sucks but idc. i perfer the randomness of solo q surv cause its more fun and fair then having 4 friends in a swf who played since game launch.

thank you for reading i am gonna go play tarkov, i just wish i can play this game again but every time i try to enjoy it i realized how unfun and unbalanced the game really is.

Comments

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

i have a lot of hours in surv and just recently play killer. rank 1 with like 300 hours or something on surv. i know how broken surv is but to have 4 good survs on the same team on discord is legit just unfair. again its a 1v4 game this should not be a thing where the killer has a less than 1% of winning and the only was to win the game is win noed. (taking hits is a thing and the boon perks helps with that instead of getting punished for doing the action)

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I don't think there are infinites anymore in this game anymore.

Loops that are safe but no infinites.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

300 hours isn't a lot.

There are no true infinite's.

Killer isn't fun, but it is completely possible to win most (if not all) of your games.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326

When I see a swf in my lobby, I play to force altruism. 9 times out of 10, they won't wanna leave their friends to die. What I fear as a killer is 4 good solo survivors.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

well, there are infinites, but they're always tied to breakable walls. So unfortunately once you encounter said loop, chase or not you generally have to just go over and break it. Maps like Badham its good to just break the two doors for the 2 story houses as soon as you start since they both create that issue, for example. Thats the only way there can still be infinites in the game.

• Maxitolliony
    Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112

ya this is funny i sometimes get 3ks or even 4ks by people in swf getting greedy.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

I only play survivor in a 2 - 3 swf group. I have 1000 hours of gameplay. One of my friends has 1400 hours of gameplay and the other has around 600 hours of gameplay.

The more hours a survivor has, the better they (probably) are at chaining tiles. Comms is equivalent to all information perks survivors have access to.

Is it rough constantly vsing swf? Absolutely. But a team of good solo players will destroy you just as fast. The longer you play, the better you'll get. The better you play, the more likely it is you'll win.