Predictions for RE:Project W chapter

Options

Who do you guys hope the survivor/survivors are? Personally I'm hoping on Ada. We know that the killer will most likely be Wesker since Project W was revolved around Wesker entirely so who do you guys think the survivor will be?

Comments

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Options

Anyone is fine as long as it also ships with another Leon skin (RE5? One of the movie ones? - RE2 Noir cosmetic? I don't even know which one I would rather have).

No, but seriously. It's probably gonna be Ada for the female survivor, and if there is a second one it's probably either Ethan or Carlos.

• Tsukah
    Tsukah Member Posts: 390
    Options

Hopefully we get Rebecca and Ada as survivors and Sheva (RE 5) as a legendary skin for Jill, but that's wishful thinking.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I just wanted Carlos 😭

• Wiggles_Diggles
    Wiggles_Diggles Member Posts: 178
    Options

Personaly I would love to see William Birkin but I have no clue how he would work as a killer.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

Carlos, or I will patiently wait for a third RE dlc for Calos yet again.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

Don't forget about Billy and Steve!

At least include Billy. He was a main character from a main game that disappeared into nothing

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

I hope we get either Carlos or Ada (or both), but I'm not expecting much, RE Part 1 was a big failure imo, so Part 2 won't be better

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,529
    Options

^^^ I need this one as a legendary skin.

no seriously though, would be fine if Carlos and Sheva came as legendarys, they wouldn’t make much sense as their own chars as others (Ada, Rebecca, Sherry) seem more likely.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737
    Options

HUNK as survivor with the ability to mori the killer by snapping their neck thnx

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Options

As long as we get Rebecca, I'll be happy and she'll be my new main!!

• Microchipd
    Microchipd Member Posts: 108
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hunk and Ada and i will be very happy Hunk would be my new main i would also like Jake and Sherry but them two seem unlikely

Post edited by Microchipd on
  • TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
    Options

The don't really fit anywhere in DBD's gampeplay. Or they can but nowhere near as well as Wesker.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2022
    Options

Mutated Tyrant Oni skin

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

??????? This is the most ?????? I have seen in the last three weeks.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Killer - Wesker

Survivors - Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 334
    Options

a long shot but, I am kinda hoping for legendary skins for Barry and Moira Burton. I liked using both of them in Revelations 2.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

Only looking at the survivors (because a little research into RE and you'll realize them just saying it's called "Project W" 100% confirms Wesker), I want Ada and Carlos.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,902
    Options

Ada Wong for sure. I've lost count of how many times people have said they want her in the game over the last year.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

It's Wesker, Rebecca, and Ada.