The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cross Play needs to go ASAP.

Batman781
Batman781 Member Posts: 93

Years ago when I bought my xbox 360 i made the decision based on PC and Playstation being absolutely plagued with hackers and cheaters. Iv invested thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of hours into my xbox account to date. All has been well for years until i invested 3,500 hours into Dead By Daylight then cross play was introduced. I chose the xbox platform so i could play games and enjoy the strict no-cheat multiplayer aspect that came with it. Now DbD has cross play and I cant play a game(literally not a single one) without having PC cheaters in my game. Survivors that run faster than my killers and vault at boosted speed, people being able to use as many perks as they want at the same time, killers who know exactly where every survivor is at all times, and the list goes on. I know everyone will say that I have the option to turn cross play off but the reality is that during prime hours in the evening and the weekend it takes over an hour to get into a match with cross play turned off. And if its not peak hours it is impossible. I have started the killer que around midnight during the week and left my home to go out and do something and when i get home multiple hours later my killer is still waiting in the same que. Its absurd. I realize that the only reason cross play was introduced was due to low player count and the need to improve que wait times but having to play against cheaters every match makes waiting 20 mins for a match not so bad. Something has to give. If u need to add a game function that monitors random matches to check things like character movement speed and action times in order to ban cheaters mid match then get on your horses and make it happen. Dead By Daylight is turning into how GTA5 used to be when online first came out and its a shame.

Comments