Match making better be fixed in the new update

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,566
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Playing killer is pure **** it's always the same thing and I've tried everything I don't play killer for a long time,I go afk I will do everything to lower my MMR but nothing basically playing killer is just not fun I see no join in it anymore because it feels like I just got the game and all of a sudden I'm facing nothing Monto's and No0b3 all the time there is a major problem that has to be fixed in the new update. Because right now old matchmaking was better.

Comments

• JonahsTablet
    JonahsTablet Member Posts: 762
    Options

Bro, comma's exist, and if you came here to vent then you should say so in the thread so people don't criticize what you're saying.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    edited May 2022
    Options

If matchmaking wasn't fixed before, what makes you think they'll "fix" it now? A system isn't broken if it's meant for you to always be at a disadvantage...

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,217
    edited May 2022
    Options

It's impossible to fix the matchmaking when survs outnumber killers 20 to 1 instead of 4 to 1 during prime hours. The killer experience needs to be made less frustrating and more inviting to newer players. No amount of tweaking matchmaking will fix it. The tradeoff for faster matches is more imbalanced, the tradeoff for fairer matches is extreme wait times. I can also sympathize with the devs in that how do they know if you're bringing a full on slowdown hardcore Mori + Max addons build, or not? They can't take builds into account, which just makes matchmaking wonky if you switch up your playstyles too.

I personally am having perfectly fine matches, but the spread of MMR is wide across survs.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I feel the same. I expect nothing from bhvr. That way I wont be disappointed when they fail to deliver. If they prove me wrong then the game improves. It's a win/win.