If you could disable 3 Killers from your matchmaking, who would you block?

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

I personally would disable:

• Doctor: he is very noisy. Constant screams and static sounds give me headaches.
  • Trickster: boring, badly designed Killer who just kills you if you are in the open.
  • Artist: shift-w is the only way to prolong chases if she decides to trap loops.

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    edited May 2022

Trickster, bubba and nemesis.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited May 2022

Nurse, Trickster, Hag

Edit: Changed Clown to hag forgot hag existed

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Nurse, Bubba and Hag probably.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,059

I guess it would be Legion, Twins and Hag.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Twins, hag, ghostface

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Nurse, Hag, Trickster

Still don't have that much experience on survivor but I'm getting there, but on a fun level alone these three at the moment, haven't faced a Clown, Artist or Twins yet and they are popular for hate, but then some people seem to hate Legion too and I have no issue with them. As a mostly killer player though this is informative for me. I don't like making people sad and prefer they have fun but I also want to challenge them if I can.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,291

Hag, Twins, Bubba.

The campy gang, in short. Though Twins is replaceable, they're not that bad. But Hag and Bubba are always campy.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

Plague, Hag and Trickster

Every time I get a "Get chased for XX seconds"-challenge, I face Hag or Wraith who literally gives you 0 chase time despite actually being chased. Wraith is actually fun to vs, but Hag is just a crouchfest.

Every time I get a "Heal X survivors"-challenge, I face Plague who totally denies that.

Trickster is just ugh!

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Legion bubba and….. idk this last one is kind of difficult since I dislike a bunch of killers. Hag would be next I guess but huntress would be 4th

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707
  • Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    edited May 2022

Trickster, Clown and Pinhead

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290
    edited May 2022

Pig - I don't find the killer to be interesting to play against and feel the playstyles offered with this killer only make for frustrating gameplay

Artist - The killers sounds actually give me genuine headaches to where I have to lower my game volume or just afk. The power itself doesn't bother me but the audio design hurts my ears.

Spirit - I have a vendetta against this killer since it was launched because of the broken addons and how stupidly easy it was to play. I like strong killers but I prefer the strong killers requiring effort and having proper counterplay that doesn't require perk usage. Granted this killer is a lot more fair to play against now I honestly wouldn't care if it was removed from the game. Also just seems every Spirit player just loves to B line it back to unhooks. As someone who prefers playing killer I get it but overall I'm just going to judge Spirit players because of the poor impression it left for me at its launch.

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714

Nurse spirit and blight(even tho if they fix hug tech he could be fine)

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,846

Legion, wraith and trickster

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

Pyramid Head, Nemesis and Doctor.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Blight - broken techs and will most likely be either horrible for survivor players (current state) or for killer players (I guess future state) because as is he is totally OP with 0 counterplay (imo due to his gigantic rush hitbox) and if they remove that, he will be the bouncy bob that is easy to outplay, just how current blights play that dont know how to use his power.

Trapper - yes, trapper. 0 interaction power. he is a normal M1 killer and occassionally the chase ends early. Feels like "yeah, you outplayed me cuz I picked the wrong path." As much fun as playing against DH.

I wouldn't even pick a third one but I guess if I had to, it would be Trickster. His "imbalance" of "you cant do anything" to "he cant do anything" depending on which tiles you are at seems also kinda boring to interact. it's either "im dead" or " leave or waste a minute here", barely situations where you get nice gameplay and 'yay' or 'wp' moments

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

Leatherface, The Cannibal and Bubba

And also Deathslinger.

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469
    edited May 2022

100% nurse, I hate playing against her with a passion, aaaaaand maybe trickster and bubba. I love bubba's when they aren't face camping but that happens 80% of the time sooo it'd be worth it. If I could have a forth it'd be artist.

• Noz
    Noz Member Posts: 176

Cenobite, Nemesis, Blight.

• Persephone_
    Persephone_ Member Posts: 157

Good question! I don't really hate going against anyone per se but some killers just promote really unfun playstyles, especially in the MMR hell that my survivor is in. So for me it will be

Bubba, Trickster, Twins

Unfortunately, all of these are excellent campers and bad/new players tend to use that mechanic.

Honourable mention goes to the Hag. I love her concept and she has one of the few true jumpscares left in the game for me. I would love to go against a hag that plays more similar to my own playstyle on her (which is more aggressive) but most hags I face are very inexperienced and just drop 6 traps around a hook.

• Hannon
    Hannon Member Posts: 221

Nurse, Blight and Artist

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    edited May 2022

Hag, Clown and .... maybe Plague but Plague purely because of the sound. It actually triggers a gag reflex for me... so thats that.

Post edited by JaviiMii on
  • Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291

Legion:Nice chase music but that's it the buffs made him more boring than he was before mending simulator still exists.

Freddy: he's just boring you literally fall asleep when going against this guy...they have to rework him as he is also boring to play.

Trapper: A territorial killer just like Hag he is sleeper and he's not a threat so the games are gg already unless someone got caught in the basement at 5 gens which rarely happens,no interactions between the killer and the survivors as he's not a killer that excels in chase.

Funny how all the lower tier killers are boring to go against but the S tier killers like Blight or A tier Oni/PH are the most exciting to play against.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

Huntress, Trickster and Pyramid Head.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Trapper

Freddy

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Nurse, Bubba, Hag.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    edited May 2022

I’m surprised there are people who apparently hate playing against Trickster but don’t seem to have a problem with other ranged killers, especially since he’s historically apparently got one of the worst kill rates in the game.

• Rokjer
    Rokjer Member Posts: 169

Leatherface, Twins, Spirit.

• garderachi
    garderachi Member Posts: 36

Having a hard time picking 3 out of Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Hag and Twins, but probably would have to go for Nurse, Blight and Hag

• pA4n_1337
    pA4n_1337 Member Posts: 21

Twins, Trapper and Trickster

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

For me, its blight, because in the right hands he is just too good

Legion, because he prolongs games greatly, becasue a lot of survivors don´t know how to play against him, also i find his chase-musik annoying.

and bubba, the lord of camping

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519

Trickster, Nemesis, Spirit.

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

Nurse,Spirit and Blight

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566

Nurse, Nurse and Nurse also Nurse, cause who the F* wouldn't.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Nurse, Blight, and Hag. They just seem to attract THE sweatiest people known to man.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Legion-Just mending every 5 ######### seconds isn't fun.

Nurse-We're just ignoring all the rules of the game now.

Cannibal-This spot would def go to somebody else (probably doctor) if not for the fact that every Bubba was so intent on gluing themselves to every hook they get. I've started to like trying to loop them otherwise.

• RMT
    RMT Member Posts: 32

Bubba, Nurse, Clown (screen effect makes me dizzy)

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

The only killer I don't like playing against is the Artist because it is just a snooze fest of holding w. Maybe Nurse too since she breaks game mechanics, but I sometimes like seeing how good the Nurse player I am facing is.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Wraith. I just absolutely hate him. Hated him before his buff. Hate him more now bc he became very popular.

Then Nemesis because he & his zombies make my frames drop

And then idk spirit or freddy maybe, but even then sometimes i don't mind going against them. Maybe Blight, Cenobite, trickster or even ghostface, it really depends on my mood lol.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited May 2022

Trickster, Pyramid Head, Artist

The amount of people mentioning trickster in this thread says a lot

• icedrake402
    icedrake402 Member Posts: 145

Spirit: Feels very non-interactive. In theory, it should be a tense game of creeping around when you hear her near, trying not to make a sound. In practice, she just pops out of thin air and hits me anyway, no matter what I'm doing. It might be the case that you only see experienced players on her, so the skill gap is so big there's no chance to actually learn.

Nurse: Much the same as above. If it's a skilled player, I feel pretty much helpless.

Huntress: Same thing, feels very out of your control if you get hit or not. And that singing gets annoying REALLY fast.

• XerraFox
    XerraFox Member Posts: 157

Legion - Huntress - Bubba

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Nurse Trickster Hag

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

Bubba for obvious reasons.

Hag because I don't enjoy jumpscares.

Wraith because its kinda boring.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,493

Nurse, clown and huntress. I don't like to play agains't them unless the huntress is bad.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

No one, play who you want.

Except for Doctor, Hag, and Pig.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495

Actually I love Legions, but he can be real annoying if you have an objective lol.

I would say not to.... Nemesis, Trapper and Plague. Plague is just hard for me to beat, I know I'm gonna die lol.