SWF BUFFS

Cymer
Cymer Member Posts: 946
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
I would like to list here all the buffs you get from playing as SWF with voice com.

Thanks to voice you can pregame coordinate your perks and items as well your survivor choice.
To some degree you can use the in game chat as well.

During the game you can coordinate with your teammates and inform them about genlocation, killer, totems, pallets and the hatch.

You can coordinate rescues, hook saved, healing, bodyblocks, flashlights and amplifa the use of all the items. Especially the map and keys.

You also get free perks/can substitute perks and/or enhance perks like:

-Bond
-
Dark Sense
-
Deja Vu
-
Empathy
-Windows Of Opportunity
-
Spine Chill
-
Open Handed
-
Aftercare
-
Small Game
-
Object of Obsession
-
Plunderer's Instinct
-
Detective's Hunch
-
Kindred
-
Premonition
-
Alert

You also can negate or hinder perks of the killer like:

-All Hex Totems beside 
Hex: Haunted Ground
--
Hex: Devour Hope
--
Hex: The Third Seal (especially)
--
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
--
Hex: No One Escapes Death
--
Hex: Ruin
--
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
-
Franklin's Demise (can tell the location of the dropped item)
-
Insidious
-
Knock Out
-
Deerstalker (slugging in general is less effective against SWF)
-
Discordance

I hope, I got everything. If you have some addition please comment below.

Happy gaming and we see us in the fog!

Edit: Oops wrong site

Comments

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited January 2019

@LegitAdventurer said:
    You're totally right. Voice coms for sure give you bond. "Hey dude where you at?" "Oh I'm over here by this...uh.. By this treee. Yeah there's a couple trees. And a jungle jim"

Lol come on now that's not how it happens.

There are landmarks all over these maps that make areas easily identifiable.

The Shack, Houses, Boats, Library's, Coal Towers, Cowsheds, Combine harvesters. just to name a few.

Not to mention "Dude ive just gone down on the hatch/Lit totem" everyone on the team now knows where that is

• IceD34ler
    IceD34ler Member Posts: 15

I've seen this screenshot before...survival rate below 50%? Source?
    The problem is that there is a huge skill gap between non-swf and swf groups because of the additional abilities mentioned, still they end up being in the same pool. This ends up in either super easy or super hard games for the killer. And neither are fun.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Blueberry said:

First of all, stop taking 10++ completely literal. I was making a point, I figured that was obvious.

Looked like the usual killer main complaint rant about facing 16 perks along with 4 instaheals, DS, AD, DH etc.and you used this in another thread as well.

Second, look up the definition of anecdotal evidence.

Well take your own advice then and stop posting stuff in your responses as well.

I wreck and 4k plenty of SWF groups as well, that doesn't mean ANYTHING. You wrecked them because they played badly

You obviously just skimmed over it and or totally ignored where I said they destroyed me earlier because they played well. You know like I stated right here in the exact same post you quoted me on.

@powerbats said:

That was a 4 man premade that destroyed me before on Corn map and I also played that map horribly
    >

and there are plenty of bad SWF groups just like there are good ones. The general principal we have applied of how by being SWF they have access to a multitude of extra perks that the game wasn't balanced around still applies. A killer can use speed hacks and still lose, that doesn't mean speed hacks aren't OP it just means as a human he can and sometimes will play stupid.

No, they don't have access to a multitude of extra perks and that's one of the more bad illogical arguments on here yet. They have access to 4 perk slots and the same 45 perks that solo players have. They can't magically take an extra perk nor can they magically take perks that aren't even in the game.

Wait what a killer can use speed hacks and lose, did you actually put that total nonsense in there and believe it would actually fly. Now you'll say you were just kidding or were being literal which would be yet another whopper.

Ok now you're just grasping for straws here with that whole plays tupid with hacks thing since you knew it sounded bad and are just trying to duck and cover.

Also, using spirit is like using nurse and saying swf are fine. Spirit is probably one of the few exception killers like nurse.

Oh so if i do this as Trapper are you going to use the same fallacy, how about Freddy, or if I can 3-4k as Trapper?

It's like I keep saying you and the other vocal minority on here will make and come up with any excuse for when someone does good against swf.

There's well the survivors were potatoes, the killer got lucky, it was a bad map for survivors, they made too many mistakes ( well duh), they were deranking etc.

As @Master says the only pure counter to good swf is a Nurse because she ignores game mechanics but again if she does good it's not because the killer played well.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited January 2019
    Let's not forget that SWFs allow for higher ranking survivors to play against lower ranked killers. 
    It bypasses any need to depip, like killers generally have to do (not that I endorse it), and let's them complete the goal of an even easier game.
    This leads to the irony, if not outright hypocrisy leveled at Killers when people complain they just want an easier game when they dodge.

Yes, I argue SWF is even worse when you're newer, and trying to get set up. 

People who have played longer, and especially stay in high ranks keep suggesting builds, and perks that newer killers may not have.
    It's like people forget that other people don't have all perks rank 3, if they even have the perk at all.
    The higher ranks maybe taking a step back, and considering what SWF would be like if they couldn't run their preferred builds, or their backup, or their backup to that might help put things into perspective. 
    It's no good to suggest running an Omega blink nurse to someone who doesn't have the addons for it, after all.

Newer, less equipped killers are in the ranks a lot of SWFs want to target so they are far more frequent. 
    Worse still is these SWFs generally decide they want to annihilate the killer and act like they've accomplished something even though they purposefully aim for easier games. This absolutely ruins the experience of the killer, imo.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2019

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

First of all, stop taking 10++ completely literal. I was making a point, I figured that was obvious.

Looked like the usual killer main complaint rant about facing 16 perks along with 4 instaheals, DS, AD, DH etc.and you used this in another thread as well.

Well take your own advice then and stop posting stuff in your responses as well.

I wreck and 4k plenty of SWF groups as well, that doesn't mean ANYTHING. You wrecked them because they played badly

You obviously just skimmed over it and or totally ignored where I said they destroyed me earlier because they played well. You know like I stated right here in the exact same post you quoted me on.

@powerbats said:

That was a 4 man premade that destroyed me before on Corn map and I also played that map horribly
    >

and there are plenty of bad SWF groups just like there are good ones. The general principal we have applied of how by being SWF they have access to a multitude of extra perks that the game wasn't balanced around still applies. A killer can use speed hacks and still lose, that doesn't mean speed hacks aren't OP it just means as a human he can and sometimes will play stupid.

No, they don't have access to a multitude of extra perks and that's one of the more bad illogical arguments on here yet. They have access to 4 perk slots and the same 45 perks that solo players have. They can't magically take an extra perk nor can they magically take perks that aren't even in the game.

Wait what a killer can use speed hacks and lose, did you actually put that total nonsense in there and believe it would actually fly. Now you'll say you were just kidding or were being literal which would be yet another whopper.

Ok now you're just grasping for straws here with that whole plays tupid with hacks thing since you knew it sounded bad and are just trying to duck and cover.

Also, using spirit is like using nurse and saying swf are fine. Spirit is probably one of the few exception killers like nurse.

Oh so if i do this as Trapper are you going to use the same fallacy, how about Freddy, or if I can 3-4k as Trapper?

It's like I keep saying you and the other vocal minority on here will make and come up with any excuse for when someone does good against swf.

There's well the survivors were potatoes, the killer got lucky, it was a bad map for survivors, they made too many mistakes ( well duh), they were deranking etc.

As @Master says the only pure counter to good swf is a Nurse because she ignores game mechanics but again if she does good it's not because the killer played well.

" No, they don't have access to a multitude of extra perks and that's one of the more bad illogical arguments on here yet. They have access to 4 perk slots and the same 45 perks that solo players have. They can't magically take an extra perk nor can they magically take perks that aren't even in the game."

If you can't see how SWF has access to extra perks then I can't help you, it's quite obvious. Yes there are literally only 4 perks slots to equip, that's not what we're talking about.

" Wait what a killer can use speed hacks and lose, did you actually put that total nonsense in there and believe it would actually fly."

I put this here to show how stupid your comparisons were. By your reaction it appears it connected.

" It's like I keep saying you and the other vocal minority on here will make and come up with any excuse for when someone does good against swf."

I'm the majority not the minority, you're mixing up our positions.

" Oh so if i do this as Trapper are you going to use the same fallacy, how about Freddy, or if I can 3-4k as Trapper? "

You missed the point entirely. It's that you are picking exceptions rather than the norm.

"There's well the survivors were potatoes, the killer got lucky, it was a bad map for survivors, they made too many mistakes ( well duh), they were deranking etc."

If you hear it that much maybe it's time to reflect and that you might actually be the one confused.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505

@LegitAdventurer said:
    You're totally right. Voice coms for sure give you bond. "Hey dude where you at?" "Oh I'm over here by this...uh.. By this treee. Yeah there's a couple trees. And a jungle jim"

The Shack, Houses, Boats, Library's, Coal Towers, Cowsheds, Combine harvesters. just to name a few.

Not to mention "Dude ive just gone down on the hatch/Lit totem" everyone on the team now knows where that is

@LegitAdventurer said:

I know. I just wanted to bring in a little funny because both sides are true. Coms aren't some auto win all. They really dont affect the game as much as everyone on the forums like to think they do. It doesn't take "the killers chasing me" to know that the killer isn't chasing me lmao. Coms are really NOT the end game for the killer. They're till the same solo survivors, they just might not be potatoes. Sometimes they're just better players, sometimes they aren't. SWF or solo.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

@powerbats said:

>

A nurse can only do well if the killer plays well.

Nurse is by far the worst killer if she is played by an unexperienced player

• powerbats

@Blueberry said:

If you can't see how SWF has access to extra perks then I can't help you, it's quite obvious. Yes there are literally only 4 perks slots to equip, that's not what we're talking about.

Yet more illogical nonsense, the killer has the same access to all those extra perks they can run as well and you're assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked. That means they'd have to have bought the dlcs or magically gotten them in the Shrine.

All you;'re doing is making up excuses for your own bad gameplay here, I own every character yet I don't have all the perks on any of my characters. While I've got them unlocked I don't have them all let alone some more than tier I.

" Wait what a killer can use speed hacks and lose, did you actually put that total nonsense in there and believe it would actually fly."

I put this here to show how stupid your comparisons were. By your reaction it appears it connected.

No you put that in there trying to be a smartass and instead made yourself look foolish and your response shows you know it.

" It's like I keep saying you and the other vocal minority on here will make and come up with any excuse for when someone does good against swf."

If that were the case then the entire community would be on here not the same vocal minority, you might be the majority on 4Chan or a troll subReddit. Again with total nonsense that has no bearing in actual fact but given your prior nonsense it's not surprising.

" Oh so if i do this as Trapper are you going to use the same fallacy, how about Freddy, or if I can 3-4k as Trapper? "

You missed the point entirely. It's that you are picking exceptions rather than the norm.

No the only one missing things here is you, you cherry pick and then make stuff up then try more of the tried and failed troll nonsense.

"There's well the survivors were potatoes, the killer got lucky, it was a bad map for survivors, they made too many mistakes ( well duh), they were deranking etc."

If you hear it that much maybe it's time to reflect and that you might actually be the one confused.

Again you just can't stop trying to deflect knowing you're entire argument has no basis in reality and given the minority on here posts that it means once again you're wrong.

• powerbats

@Master said:

That's no different than any killer or survivor, if they're bad it doesn't matter which is why most of the complaint posts on here from either side come from. It's always the other side is too op or that they never made mistakes or didn't play well.

• Master

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

That's no different than any killer or survivor, if they're bad it doesn't matter which is why most of the complaint posts on here from either side come from. It's always the other side is too op or that they never made mistakes or didn't play well.

The problem is that a good freddy for example has no chance beating a good SWF

• powerbats

@Master said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

I've seen some really good Freddy's absolutely destroy but then some that played like a rank 20 as well it really depends on the player.

• Blueberry

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

Yet more illogical nonsense, the killer has the same access to all those extra perks they can run as well and you're assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked. That means they'd have to have bought the dlcs or magically gotten them in the Shrine.

All you;'re doing is making up excuses for your own bad gameplay here, I own every character yet I don't have all the perks on any of my characters. While I've got them unlocked I don't have them all let alone some more than tier I.

No you put that in there trying to be a smartass and instead made yourself look foolish and your response shows you know it.

If that were the case then the entire community would be on here not the same vocal minority, you might be the majority on 4Chan or a troll subReddit. Again with total nonsense that has no bearing in actual fact but given your prior nonsense it's not surprising.

No the only one missing things here is you, you cherry pick and then make stuff up then try more of the tried and failed troll nonsense.

Again you just can't stop trying to deflect knowing you're entire argument has no basis in reality and given the minority on here posts that it means once again you're wrong.

Really? a comment from 2 weeks ago..

" the killer has the same access to all those extra perks they can run as well and you're assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked."

The killer does not and I am not assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked whatsoever. You are missing the entire point of what I am saying.

"All you;'re doing is making up excuses for your own bad game play here"

I have played every season at rank 1 on both sides since the games release. I think you're mixing up our positions.

" No you put that in there trying to be a smartass and instead made yourself look foolish"

No, it just further shows that you didn't develop critical thinking skills to follow.

" If that were the case then the entire community would be on here not the same vocal minority"

Whether someone agrees or disagrees has very little to do with whether or not they happen to be on the forums to post. This isn't difficult to understand.

"No the only one missing things here is you, you cherry pick"

The hypocrisy is laughable. I've cherry picked nothing. I've been playing this game long enough and at max rank on both sides to actually have an understanding of what goes on.

"entire argument has no basis in reality and given the minority on here posts that it means once again you're wrong."

The majority is agreeing with me, you are the one in the minority. You really wanna talk reality? You probably don't even have half the hours I do in this game.

• Master

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

I've seen some really good Freddy's absolutely destroy but then some that played like a rank 20 as well it really depends on the player.

vs a good SWF I said

• powerbats

@Blueberry said:

Really? a comment from 2 weeks ago..

I've been ill the last 2 weeks.

" the killer has the same access to all those extra perks they can run as well and you're assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked."

The killer does not and I am not assuming that every swf group has every single perk unlocked whatsoever. You are missing the entire point of what I am saying.

The killer has access to all the perks to choose from just the same as the survivors do providing they've actually unlocked them and have them. No the one missing the point here is still you, if they don't have them unlocked and actually equippable they don't have access to all the operks.

That's very simple logic that if you don't have something in your possession you don't have it so therefore your argument is null and void.

"All you;'re doing is making up excuses for your own bad game play here"

I have played every season at rank 1 on both sides since the games release. I think you're mixing up our positions.

Wrong again, you keep making excuses for bad gameplay whether yours or others and as some killers on here have said RANK MEANS NOTHING.

" No you put that in there trying to be a smartass and instead made yourself look foolish"

No, it just further shows that you didn't develop critical thinking skills to follow.

Ah yes the typical troll Ad Hominem when you can't refute insult.

" If that were the case then the entire community would be on here not the same vocal minority"

Whether someone agrees or disagrees has very little to do with whether or not they happen to be on the forums to post. This isn't difficult to understand.

Still can't refute my point so resort to the deflect routine but let's use the logic you can't refute. Since the forums only represent a tiny % of the population and most of the forum doesn't agree with you that means you're wrong.

When it's the same small minority of the forums posting the same stuff that makes you part of the same vocal minority. You';re no different than the same vocal minority of survivor mains on here saying killers are op.

"No the only one missing things here is you, you cherry pick"

The hypocrisy is laughable. I've cherry picked nothing. I've been playing this game long enough and at max rank on both sides to actually have an understanding of what goes on.

Oh yes I've been playing the game long enough so my opinion is the only one that counts nonsense, so if we go by that logic someone that's played the game since inception knows more than you do.

So since the devs have been playing this game since it's inception and long before the public got to test it that means they have more understanding of how things work than you. Now since they've not done what you asked it means that they obviously know how things work better than you and this won't listen to a vocal minority.

Isn't logic great.

"entire argument has no basis in reality and given the minority on here posts that it means once again you're wrong."

The majority is agreeing with me, you are the one in the minority. You really wanna talk reality? You probably don't even have half the hours I do in this game.

The majority isn't agreeing with you, that's just your confirmation bias again and as I just proved above your own argument makes your null and void. Just because you've got more hours in the game doesn't make your argument anymore valid.

Now to further sink your battleship of nonsense if someone comes on the forum with more hours than you and says you're wrong that means you'll admit you're wrong right?

We both know you'll simply try and troll your way out of it and say their opinion doesn't matter or come up with some other reason they're wrong.

• Blueberry
    edited February 2019

@powerbats I'm going to end this here, this is a pointless circle jerk. I can't rationalize with an irrational person. I suggest you play this game some more to get better experience. Hopefully you'll come back here and realize your folly.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    A big part of this is, neither side is going to agree with eachother. Some people play every single match, don't dodge, don't DC, get good experience on both sides(both killer and survivor) and it drastically increases their ability to play both sides well. The other side just wants to complain that the game is too difficult and disconnect every time the game isn't going the way they want it too. 

At the end of the day nobody can decide which side is right or wrong, so lets all just stop arguing and having this pissing contests. The game is set up the way that it is, and thats it. I'm not saying wether I believe it is right or wrong. In my personal experience I don't have trouble playing against SWF because I also play SWF and it isnt some auto win option for survivors. It's a very similar experience playing against/with solos as it is SWF at the end of the day.

All we can do is help eachother with good strategies to take down good survivors, yano? As a killer I found playing survivor and learning the mind games to help me out tremendously. And applying pressure instead of camping and tunneling. Whenever I camp or tunnel as killer, I find myself getting wrecked because I'm not stopping anyone from doing gens, why would they stop? Lol that isn't an SWF issue. Any survivor who starts a gen, isn't going to just walk away unless the killer is pursuing him. That's the survivors role.
  • powerbats

@Blueberry said:
    @powerbats I'm going to end this here, this is a pointless circle jerk. I can't rationalize with an irrational person. I suggest you play this game some more to get better experience. Hopefully you'll come back here and realize your folly.

I was going to say the same, you claim the majority backs you well then post everyone that agrees with you then. I asked if someone with more hours played than you and with a different opinion than yours would make you admit you were wrong.

Instead I got the same from before, deflections, insults and more because you simply can't refute what I said so you have to scurry away. Just because you've got more hours doesn't mean you're any better than I am and the same is true for me over others with less hours.

The moment you had to resort to the elitist response i knew you weren't worth the time to debate with.

• SailedSavage
    SailedSavage Member Posts: 280
    Swf does give you a few advantages it's true, BUT it doesn't matter when the individual skills of the players are poor. I've played against plenty of swf groups that I dominate with 4k games and I've been beaten by some. I play swf and get destroyed by a good killers but I also play solo matches where killers can't keep up. It really all boils down to individual player skill. If you dont do well in chases or cant hide from killers you wont make it even in swf. I have a good swf group but it means nothing against good killers who know how to not get led on chases and patrol well. 
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    @powerbats I dont think you understand any of what the thread is about.  

The point isnt that swf gets extra perks, its that, with the help of voice communication, they get access to many advantages that solo players dont get, many which resemble in game perks.  

This would be a very rough equivalent to having 4 solo survivors having all those perks on top of the 4 they can already bring in.  

Not all swf groups will play well, but it does give them the tools to play the game with many more advantages than the devs balance the game around.
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Swf does give you a few advantages it's true, BUT it doesn't matter when the individual skills of the players are poor. I've played against plenty of swf groups that I dominate with 4k games and I've been beaten by some. I play swf and get destroyed by a good killers but I also play solo matches where killers can't keep up. It really all boils down to individual player skill. If you dont do well in chases or cant hide from killers you wont make it even in swf. I have a good swf group but it means nothing against good killers who know how to not get led on chases and patrol well. 
    I mean, most swf teams are just playing for fun and will only get a small advantage over solo players, hell, it might actually hinder you if you get distracted talking to your friends.  

The problem is that it has the potential to be abused and break the game balance.  

Imagine if the devs added a slider that would let you increase your speed as a killer by up to 50%, with no counter for survivors.  

I mean not ALL killers would do it and break the game, but some would, and it wouldnt be fair. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2019
    So here are the facts a team with voice comms on average will have a larger advantage then a te of randos. Making saves, locating and cleansing totems, maximising gen repair efficiency and relaying killers position mich easier. 

Some killer will circumvent these advantages i. e. Billy nurse will reach an area before a team can relay the killers position. Spirit is inivisible as well whilst phasing.

The common weaknesses of swf only exist if the team choses to play into them. Overaltruism is less likely to occur if the team plays smart and plays to win. Distracted by small chat mid game is done if the group is casually playing.

In conclusion the strengths of swf is overwhelmingly superior to normal randos. With this in mind I would advise a reduction in gen repair dependant on the number of queued swf players. Any randos will be unaffected but the % reduction will increase if more then two people are swf. This serves as a debuff that helps offset the advantages of swf. 

Swf teams will lose to good killers but whats required to win relys to heavilly on the swf messing up. A killer thrives on chaos. If a team is co ordinated they can recover much faster and kill your momentum with ease. As a result swf should face nerfs limited to those playing it. The goal is not to make swf unplayable but apply consequnces to an otherwise absurdly powerful advantage. 

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Zarathos said:
    So here are the facts a team with voice comms on average will have a larger advantage then a te of randos. Making saves, locating and cleansing totems, maximising gen repair efficiency and relaying killers position mich easier. 

Some killer will circumvent these advantages i. e. Billy nurse will reach an area before a team can relay the killers position. Spirit is inivisible as well whilst phasing.

The common weaknesses of swf only exist if the team choses to play into them. Overaltruism is less likely to occur if the team plays smart and plays to win. Distracted by small chat mid game is done if the group is casually playing.

In conclusion the strengths of swf is overwhelmingly superior to normal randos. With this in mind I would advise a reduction in gen repair dependant on the number of queued swf players. Any randos will be unaffected but the % reduction will increase if more then two people are swf. This serves as a debuff that helps offset the advantages of swf. 

Swf teams will lose to good killers but whats required to win relys to heavilly on the swf messing up. A killer thrives on chaos. If a team is co ordinated they can recover much faster and kill your momentum with ease. As a result swf should face nerfs limited to those playing it. The goal is not to make swf unplayable but apply consequnces to an otherwise absurdly powerful advantage. 

Your suggestions would mirror the effects of other games that features play with friends options. You not only get to have benefits you usually gets some disadvantages to balance your advantages. DBD is so far the only game I know and played that only gives benefits to playing with friends.
  • Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

@Blueberry said:

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:
    SWF is the equivalent of the killer using speed hacks. It's cheating. The game was "balanced" around 4 perks per survivor not 10++

Oh good grief not this nonsense again, now it's 10 perks instead of 16 give it a rest, why is it that good killers still manage to destroy swf? If voice coms are so powerful why do even bad killer still destroy swf and why is the survival rate below 50%?

Yes voice gives advantages but if all the killers would stop blaming voice for all the games where they do bad they'd realize it might just be them sometimes.

That was a 4 man premade that destroyed me before on Corn map and I also played that map horribly and I let the last person get hatch. I didn't come on the forums and complain about swf, or the map or voice comms I simply accepted that they played better than me.

When I faced them again I didn't make the same mistakes I'd done before, I didn't do bad chases, I pathed better and got a 3k.

They could seriously separate swf into it's own queue and you people would still come up with excuses and complaints for why you did badly at times. If all the potatoes that play swf go into their own queue guess who you get left with then?

I wreck and 4k plenty of SWF groups as well, that doesn't mean ANYTHING. You wrecked them because they played badly and there are plenty of bad SWF groups just like there are good ones. The general principal we have applied of how by being SWF they have access to a multitude of extra perks that the game wasn't balanced around still applies. A killer can use speed hacks and still lose, that doesn't mean speed hacks aren't OP it just means as a human he can and sometimes will play stupid.

I like how your 3k here was due to you "playing better" and toooootally not because of the Ebony Mori.

Not like you used an ebony mori and still failed to 4k a coordinated SWF group.

This totally doesn't actually hurt your position at all. Nope. No siree.

• Blueberry

@Free_Hugs said:

@Blueberry said:

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:
    SWF is the equivalent of the killer using speed hacks. It's cheating. The game was "balanced" around 4 perks per survivor not 10++

Oh good grief not this nonsense again, now it's 10 perks instead of 16 give it a rest, why is it that good killers still manage to destroy swf? If voice coms are so powerful why do even bad killer still destroy swf and why is the survival rate below 50%?

Yes voice gives advantages but if all the killers would stop blaming voice for all the games where they do bad they'd realize it might just be them sometimes.

That was a 4 man premade that destroyed me before on Corn map and I also played that map horribly and I let the last person get hatch. I didn't come on the forums and complain about swf, or the map or voice comms I simply accepted that they played better than me.

When I faced them again I didn't make the same mistakes I'd done before, I didn't do bad chases, I pathed better and got a 3k.

They could seriously separate swf into it's own queue and you people would still come up with excuses and complaints for why you did badly at times. If all the potatoes that play swf go into their own queue guess who you get left with then?

I wreck and 4k plenty of SWF groups as well, that doesn't mean ANYTHING. You wrecked them because they played badly and there are plenty of bad SWF groups just like there are good ones. The general principal we have applied of how by being SWF they have access to a multitude of extra perks that the game wasn't balanced around still applies. A killer can use speed hacks and still lose, that doesn't mean speed hacks aren't OP it just means as a human he can and sometimes will play stupid.

I like how your 3k here was due to you "playing better" and toooootally not because of the Ebony Mori.

Not like you used an ebony mori and still failed to 4k a coordinated SWF group.

This totally doesn't actually hurt your position at all. Nope. No siree.

What are you even talking about? None of that was anything I said.

• Free_Hugs

"When I faced them again I didn't make the same mistakes I'd done before, I didn't do bad chases, I pathed better and got a 3k."

You didn't make the same mistakes indeed. You took the auto-win item and still lost the 4k. Though that looks like you weren't disciplined for Hatch play.

• Blueberry
    edited February 2019

@Free_Hugs said:
    "When I faced them again I didn't make the same mistakes I'd done before, I didn't do bad chases, I pathed better and got a 3k."

You didn't make the same mistakes indeed. You took the auto-win item and still lost the 4k. Though that looks like you weren't disciplined for Hatch play.

Who are you quoting this from? I never said any of that. I think you are mistaking me with someone that has a similar name.

Edit: Okay I read up the page, you are quoting something that Powerbats wrote...not me...

• Free_Hugs
    Ahh. Cheers, then.
  • Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

Don't bother with them. Killer mains when it comes to SWF act like Tyde Tyme with a killer hes bad at but other people are good at. Either they got lucky or the team was bad lmao and thats all these people say.

• Blueberry

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

Don't bother with them. Killer mains when it comes to SWF act like Tyde Tyme with a killer hes bad at but other people are good at. Either they got lucky or the team was bad lmao and thats all these people say.

And how exactly am I a killer main? Please elaborate

I play survivor at rank 1 as well on every single reset since the game came out.

• powerbats

@Blueberry said:

I play survivor at rank 1 as well on every single reset since the game came out.

I think that's become an overused term to describe people on both sides now and realistically play what you want. It's probably better if you play both sides though since you understand things better that way.

• Blueberry

@powerbats said:

@Blueberry said:

I think that's become an overused term to describe people on both sides now and realistically play what you want. It's probably better if you play both sides though since you understand things better that way.

True. Essentially a term for disagreement these days.