Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Prestige characters

Ever since the announcement of the upcoming change to the prestige system I have seen a massive increase seeing survivors and killers wearing bloody cosmetics. I'm of course not complaining about it, it makes me happy that I'm not alone in trying to prestige for the reduction of the grind in future chapters.

Seeing killers and survivors covered in blood who I have not fully prestiged makes me want to level up that character next.

I really wanted to write this post to ask who have you p3 already? For survivor and or killer.

For survivors it's: Dwight, Meg, David, Steve and Cheryl.

For killers I'm actually grandfathering myself in with 11 killers as it would be far more easy to focus on leveling up killers I don't play but use their perks than starting over on my all perked mains. But I've gotten bubba and onyro p3 now.

Comments

• Gryzelda
    Gryzelda Member Posts: 72
    edited June 2022

I P3 50 almost all survivors (mikaela is P3 and I don't have 1 licensed survivor, so I can't prestige him)

Killers: P3 50 on Blight, P3 wraith and a lot of killers are level 50.

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564

No P3 killers here. I just never saw the need to before so I just got the perks on the killers instead of p3ing them first.

P3 survs: Dwight, Jake, Ace, Feng, Quentin, Cheryl.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 416

My P3 survivors are Claudette (my first P3, she still has some now-retired offerings), Nea, Feng-Min, Kate, Jeff, Nancy, Yui, Cheryl, Yun-Jin and Jill. Since the prestige change announcement I leveled Meg to P2-50 during the Bloodhunt and I am currently working on Élodie (she's at P1-50 now).

For killers, I have Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Pig and Pyramid Head on P3. I also leveled Spirit, Plague and Deathslinger to P3 but I don't really like them anymore and never play them, I also suck with them, so I'd rather undo the P3 on these.

Dredge is the first killer in a long time who looks interesting, so I plan to P3 it during the anniversary event if I like to play the killer as much as I hope.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I already have my mains prestige 3 with all the perks Feng, Cheryl and Mikaela for the survivors

Piggy, Legion, Pyramid Head and Demo for the killer

So I don't have to worry about them they're all set.

But ever since the announcement I've basically been making sure that I get everyone to at least prestige 3 for the Perk benefit and down the line I can level them up for the general perks if I see fit

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

No killers P3, though I kind of wish I had P3'd Pig. Probably won't have time before the update.

Survivors: Cheryl, Jill, and Claudette. Contemplating if I should P3 Feng and/or Nancy or just wait.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

I have yet to prestige any character. The mountainous grind would ruin the fun of playing as that character for me.

Once the update goes live I'll be going for Cheryl, Jill, Leon, Bill, Quintin, Michael, Pyramid, Nem, and Demogorgon.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    edited June 2022

I got feng and Jake to prestige 1 yesterday. David to prestige 1 yesterday. And Laurie to p3

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

My prestige 3s before hearing of this was Slinger,Blight,Doctor,Huntress,Jeff, now I've been working towards Tapp,Felix,Kate and Legion since I had atleast 1 prestige on them

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    edited June 2022

P3+:Dwight,Bill,Ace,Jeff,Tapp,Quentin,Steve,Ash,Cheryl,Ghostface,Legion,Demogorgon,Nemesis,Pig

P2 L50:Pyramid Head,Blight

Working On:

Jill (P2 L2#)

Yoichi (L50)

David (P1 L3#)

Jake (P1 L5)

Post edited by DarkMagik on
  • Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

P3 Lvl 50 currently: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Nea, Feng, Yui, Jill, Leon, and Mikaela

Survivors with all the perks on them: Nea & Feng (Mikaela has 5 out of 7 pages)

• chatgiraffe
    chatgiraffe Member Posts: 113

the prestige update is coming this summer, probably during the midchapter. With the anniversary and rank reset coming up, you should have time. during double BP i was able to P3 4 killers (Demo Phead Artist Slinger). It isnt really that hard.

and P3 survivors: Feng. And P1 Jeff.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Ahhhh the events are a good point! I think I'll see if I can rush in a Feng and Piggy prestige with the BP bonus. I have everyone (but 2 killers) at 50, so I'll see if I can finish them off too. Thanks.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

On PS4, I have all but two killers prestiged. Twins is at P2 lvl 39, Hag is at regular level 50. I had the majority of my killers P3'd before the announcement (only Nurse, Hillbilly, Huntress, Hag, and Twins hadn't been prestiged), but after the announcement I've been working to get the remaining ones to P3 lvl 1 so that all teachable killer perks will be unlocked on all killers automatically.

For survivors, a lot of the ones who aren't prestiged have event items and offerings on them, and I don't want to lose those, so I'm leaving them be. The survivors I have prestiged are Kate, David, Meg, Bill, Ash, Steve, Nancy, Jill, Leon, Mikaela, Yui, Yun Jin, Feng Min, and Cheryl.

On Switch, I only have one killer prestiged, Spirit, and I have way fewer survivors prestiged: Kate, Jill, Leon, Cheryl, Mikaela... maybe a few others, I don't remember who.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

I have all survivors and killers p3 level 50 :)

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I used to have some prestiged survivors and killers on Xbox, but recently I switched over to PC so the grind is still on for me.

• interesting_sandwich
    interesting_sandwich Member Posts: 25

I have all survivors P3-50. And my killer mains, which are Pig, Pyramid Head, and Nurse are P3-50. I don't think I'll prestige the rest of my killers until the new prestige system, though.

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

I don't have P3 anyone as it will be more relevant for months to do so after the update.

So I take my troubles patiently and when it happens I will start with the survivors then the killers.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

All Killers and Survivors. I think prestiging a character does not even take much time, if you play Killer you can get so many BPs with BBQ that it is quite fast to prestige a Character.

However, getting all Perks on them is taking far longer.

And well, for some characters, I also use the Prestige-Cosmetics, either because I dont have other or because they look good.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

I p3'd all perks on killers (Trapper through Trickster). All my other killers are p3 50+.

I p3'd all survivors Dwight through Leon (I think). All other survivors are p3 50+.

I'm fairly certain once I have everyone p3 all perks, I don't suspect I'll level up any further. It will be nice to not feel like I need to keep grinding and I can run 4 perks instead of 3 (plus wglf or bbq every game).

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

Doc, Plague and Artist. For the rest I'll wait for the "catch up" option.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Really eating my words now about how pointless pretieging a survivor is! I have all my killer p3 bars the one i dont like with tapp and johnthan p3ed. Its going to be reassuring to have my new killer have perks i actually want to run on them and it means explore dedicated builds less of an arse ache. Genuine props behaviour you did good.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I've got every survivor P3, and I've got Hillbilly, Hag, Shape, Cannibal, Nightmare, and Legion at P3, my Artist is almost at P3

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Never prestiged in 2300 hours. Perks over clothes always and it seems to have paid off.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981

I have never spent a single BP on a survivor so no prestige. As for killer, my P3s are Doctor, Hag, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Plague, Twins and Onryō. Next on the list is PyramidHead.

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469

For survivors I've p3'd Claudette, Nea, Feng, Kate, Steve, Yui, Zarina, Elodie and Yun-jin.

For killers, Huntress, Demogorgon and Artist

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

P3 Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Claud, Jake, Nea, Bill (All Perks except Ring perks), Laurie, Tapp, Kate, Adam, Jeff, Jane

I stopped prestiging survivors since all play the same.

P3 Killers: ALL OF THEM except Ring which I don't own. Also all Kilers are full Perks (except for Ringus perks, for obvious reasons)

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

I have all but maybe 5 survivors p3. The rest are p2 and I'm waiting for the anniversary to p3 them so I can stack up those cakes easier.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

I don't have anybody prestiged and I have no plans for doing so at all until after the new prestige system is in effect. No point to doing so beforehand, in my opinion, since waiting until after means I lose nothing in the process.

For now I'm currently working on getting all Survivors to level 50 (all Killers already are) so when prestige does come, I'll have every perk available on every character, even if just in yellow.

From there I may perk out David and Leatherface to take advantage of the planned catch-up mechanic so everyone will have Tier 3 We're Gonna Live Forever and Barbecue & Chili.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,563

During the bloodhunt, I rushed P3’ing my remaining killers, as well as P1 all the survivors that weren’t already. Slowly working through getting all survivors to P3 as well.

I currently have a lot of characters sitting at level 1.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

p3 survivors: all except ash, bill, and yoichi (most of them have all perks too)

killers: all except trapper, billy, twins, trickster, pinhead, artist, and ringu (i only have all perks on huntress demo and wraith)