STRANGER THINGS NEW DLC MAYBE?

Options

Since season 4 part 1 of Stranger Things was released it would be cool if Netflix would allow BHVR to make a new dlc based on S3 and S4, since the ST DLC was mostly based on S1 and S2.

The new killer could be Vecna, but for survivors, I'm not sure.

If no new DLC, then it would be great if the already existing ST DLC would get re-liscenced. Id like this option better since instead of having a new DLC, we could just get this one renewed.

They could get new legendary skins on them too! Id definitely love having robin, joyce, chrissy (from S4) or barb as legendary skins on nancy!

For steve, there could be Hopper, Eddie or Enzo (from S4).

And then for Demogorgon maybe Vecna (although it wouldn't make sense since vecna's power is different from demo's one).

Idk just thought it would be cool to share this!! Hopefully this dlc will get renewed, or we get a new one! :)

Comments

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

I believe Netflix has no interest in renewing a license with BHVR because they are coming out with their own game. Seems like that ship sailed once they had to rework perks and remove everything you could purchase. It's a shame because ST's initially drew me to the game. Nancy was my first main. </3 I also feel like they would get more continued exposure through DBD than something stand alone, with how big DBD has become. Netflix makes some odd decisions if this was all them.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,326
    Options

Petition is at 27.312 right now.

• Kuinzu
    Kuinzu Member Posts: 134
    Options

At this point I just want them to make a public announcement stating whether or not it's actually possible for it to return at any point in the future. Obviously it's up to Netflix whether or not they want to have it return, but we don't know what the deal is with the license. There was probably a contract signed by both parties that prevents either from publicly mentioning the DLC under most circumstances since we haven't heard much since. The only news we have heard is that they're extending the window for redeeming Stranger Things DLC codes until later this year.

• Akhaten
    Akhaten Member Posts: 125
    Options

No business will give a definitive statement on such a topic.

At the moment Netflix clearly doesn't want to license its content with BHVR and saying it will come in the future doesn't make any sense because it's not even a year after they pulled out the license and they wont tease the fans and possibly not deliver the promise. Plus the fans would constantly demand the DLC to be releases asap.

Secondly, is not a good business strategy to outright deny a future collaboration with another company just because at the moment it's not profitable. Who knows, perhaps their game will be a major letdown and a deal with BHVR for a second DLC would be attractive again. If they say they wont do collaborations with them again, it would look silly if it eventually happens.