Going against The Dredge feels great.

Options
drsoontm
drsoontm Member Posts: 4,221

It's fun and kind of oppressive. I love it.

Comments

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

I love the blinding brightness of the corn maps that no one asked for, what do you mean????

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Glad you like him! Personally though, I think depending on the map he can be pretty annoying.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

Once people learn how to play him he will be annoying

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359
    Options

I’ve played a few matches against him now. And not once have I seen him use the remnant. I use it all the time (trick is to use it behind walls so survivors done see it being used and you get to jump scare/hit them sometimes). And since I use it a lot I thought that was odd

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 691
    Options

Personally I think over time I think Dredge will get Legion syndrome. Overpowered against newer players, not so good against experienced ones. Could be wrong but nightfall is horrendous for newer players who can’t navigate the map in the light never mind the dark. I have no issue with it on a personal level and I’m not that experienced myself but still…

• 3deep5u
    3deep5u Member Posts: 14
    Options

Just played against one for the first time, felt actually fun. I dont think the locks on lockers do like anything tho, he always popped out in a second and was running after.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

How so? I feel like the Dredge is pretty fair and balanced to go against, even when played really well. His chase potential isn't too strong or anything.

Of course people probably haven't reached his full potential yet, but at the same time, survivors probably haven't fully learned the counterplay against Dredge either, knowing how to play against him optimally. Which honestly, could take a bit, since it seems to be somewhat map dependent.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

I love how atmospheric it is. When it swings its weapon you can hear the screams of the cult massacre victims and when nightfall comes you can hear them crying and moaning. It's amazing and definitely fitting. Chase theme is also really good. Though, as a switch player, I have to say that nightfall is VERY dark, but not to the point of unplayability.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Honestly I just find him boring. Basically artist 2.0 where you just run away from every loop once he puts his portal down