Spirit

Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

So i've been maining her for a while now that she's fixed and I'll admit, she is bae. Whispers is amazing on her, I use ruin to buy some time since everyone genrushes me, a nurses calling mindgames are amazing but my last slot is undecided for now. I've not got Make your choice yet otherwise that would definitely be in my last slot. Would thanatophobia be a good choice? Because once my ruin gets desttroyed, these guys just fly through gens while injured (because self care is so useless atm) and I really can't find them with BBQ (my current 4th perk slot) because of their distortion or they're in lockers. Should I be running thanatophobia to help me to force them to heal so I get extra time?

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2019

Thanata is trash. Even in the best circumstance possible it's still trash, never use it till it gets buffed.

BBQ and MYC combo on her is godlike and I highly recommend it. 3rd I like Ruin for the slow down, basically mandatory. Lastly I take Stridor. Her entire game play relies on her hearing and Stridor just makes it even better, highly recommend it as well.

Whispers is better for killers with low mobility, Spirit isn't weak in that area, she can cover the map quite quick so I think there are better choices. Nurses is always a decent perk and a safe bet if you like it, I just prefer the others. Sloppy also thrown in is another choice I think is worth considering.

BBQ, MYC, Ruin, Stridor are her best perks imo and I feel quite strongly about that

• vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

Thanatophobia really isn't worth it on its own, for me I find that these builds work pretty well for me ;
    MYC / BBQ / Shadowborn / Sloppy Butcher
    MYC / BBQ / STBFL / Sloppy Butcher
    MYC / BBQ / STBFL / Shadowborn

Basically I mix a couple of perks every here and there though I've been experimenting with spies from the shadow which I could see being somewhat useful though I could also recommend swapping MYC for pop goes the weasel too if you're looking to slow the game down in any sense.
    More than anything, what Spirit needs is the ability to snowball and keep the pressure going so being able to find people for me is more important than just stalling out the players which is why I've recently found shadowborn to be pretty nice. In addition to this if you use Save The Best For Last you can close the gap eventually allowing for some pretty quick phase attacks without wasting too much of your power.

• CyanideCandy
    CyanideCandy Member Posts: 30
    @poweas
    I'm a weirdo myself and like to avoid some of the standard perks on my spirit. No bbq, no ruin. Right now I've been having a ball using whispers, the newly buffed spies from the shadows, rancor, and stridor. Together they let me play very aggressively even without the higher quality addons. Discordance can also be put in there in place of rancor if you like and it should work fine. My build isn't the cutting edge meta, but I have fun with it and it hasn't really let me down. Alternatively bbq, myc, discordance, and pop goes the weasel is another fun one for me. I love shutting gens down myself and discordance brings me to the most pressing threat gen. Knock a fool down, hook em, kick the gen they were on after you look around to see where peeps are, set off and then come right back when make your choice pops and it all just snowballs.
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

A Nurse's Calling, Pop Goes The Weasel, Remember Me, Sloppy Butcher some good add on's, prayer beads and remember me.

Rancor, Blood Warden once in awhile sometimes them two work nice together

• Poweas

@CyanideCandy said:
    @poweas 
    I'm a weirdo myself and like to avoid some of the standard perks on my spirit. No bbq, no ruin. Right now I've been having a ball using whispers, the newly buffed spies from the shadows, rancor, and stridor. Together they let me play very aggressively even without the higher quality addons. Discordance can also be put in there in place of rancor if you like and it should work fine. My build isn't the cutting edge meta, but I have fun with it and it hasn't really let me down. Alternatively bbq, myc, discordance, and pop goes the weasel is another fun one for me. I love shutting gens down myself and discordance brings me to the most pressing threat gen. Knock a fool down, hook em, kick the gen they were on after you look around to see where peeps are, set off and then come right back when make your choice pops and it all just snowballs.

Ok thanks a ton.

• Poweas

@I_am_Negan said:
    A Nurse's Calling, Pop Goes The Weasel, Remember Me, Sloppy Butcher some good add on's, prayer beads and remember me.

Rancor, Blood Warden once in awhile sometimes them two work nice together

Yeah i might start levelling Clown, apparently Pop goes the weasel is something else.

• Poweas

@vampire_toothy said:
    Thanatophobia really isn't worth it on its own, for me I find that these builds work pretty well for me ;
    MYC / BBQ / Shadowborn / Sloppy Butcher
    MYC / BBQ / STBFL / Sloppy Butcher
    MYC / BBQ / STBFL / Shadowborn

Basically I mix a couple of perks every here and there though I've been experimenting with spies from the shadow which I could see being somewhat useful though I could also recommend swapping MYC for pop goes the weasel too if you're looking to slow the game down in any sense.
    More than anything, what Spirit needs is the ability to snowball and keep the pressure going so being able to find people for me is more important than just stalling out the players which is why I've recently found shadowborn to be pretty nice. In addition to this if you use Save The Best For Last you can close the gap eventually allowing for some pretty quick phase attacks without wasting too much of your power.

Thanks

• Poweas

@Blueberry said:
    Thanata is trash. Even in the best circumstance possible it's still trash, never use it till it gets buffed.

BBQ and MYC combo on her is godlike and I highly recommend it. 3rd I like Ruin for the slow down, basically mandatory. Lastly I take Stridor. Her entire game play relies on her hearing and Stridor just makes it even better, highly recommend it as well.

Whispers is better for killers with low mobility, Spirit isn't weak in that area, she can cover the map quite quick so I think there are better choices. Nurses is always a decent perk and a safe bet if you like it, I just prefer the others. Sloppy also thrown in is another choice I think is worth considering.

BBQ, MYC, Ruin, Stridor are her best perks imo and I feel quite strongly about that

I don't think I'll be using Stridor since I mainly track using footsteps and Stridor messes up my hearing because it distracts me a little I'll try it though but the rest is great. I won't be using Sloppy either since an alarming amount of people will not try to heal and they genrush. Sure you down them in 2 seconds but the gens still pop like mad.

People really praise MYC, I'm waiting for it to come into shrine since I'm too cheap to buy it :p