The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dear MMR please dont put me into 20 unbalanced sweatfest matches in a row

mistar_z
mistar_z Member Posts: 857

when i just bought a new killer, with only have 2 pages worth of tier one perks. you believe in trial by fire then fine but throw in a bone in there every once in a while and let some of the matches be fun.

Its not my fault the full stack meta potentially swf group of survivors that i get matched with can't find a game because theyve sucked any fun out of playing most of the killers.

Comments

• DuoVandal
    DuoVandal Member Posts: 44

The MMR system is just broken. It doesn't work.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but once it became clear the MMR cap was way too small making the pool very easy to just constantly build up meta sweat games it quickly showed its bones. Even with the individual killer MMR, including the -200 for new killers, you still get sweat games because it expands the search now. Only amplified problem when you factor in SWF MMR which can be wildly all over the place which in turn throws the MMR system out the window entirely.

If they keep MMR, they need to just show in the lobby who is queued up with who. So if I don't want to waste my time with a SWF bully squad, and not have to sweat every game, then I should have that option. I play the game to relax.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

I just came to say, I just don't care anymore. I just play the game.

• Swampoffering
    Swampoffering Member Posts: 384

Wellcome to Killer´s World and trash MMR system :) Then people ask why DBD dropped from 62k players to 34k xD