The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cosmetics for Licensed Characters?

Has there been any update from the license holders on whether or not new cosmetics can work for movie licensed characters? I really think Michael, Laurie, and Leatherface could greatly benefit from this because there a lot of options between Leatherface's many faces and outfits, Laurie in a hospital gown from Halloween 2, H20 Laurie, and granny Laurie from Halloween 2018. The old-man Myers mask from the latest movie would also be great to see.

Answers

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@Hobolobo27 said:
    Has there been any update from the license holders on whether or not new cosmetics can work for movie licensed characters? I really think Michael, Laurie, and Leatherface could greatly benefit from this because there a lot of options between Leatherface's many faces and outfits, Laurie in a hospital gown from Halloween 2, H20 Laurie, and granny Laurie from Halloween 2018. The old-man Myers mask from the latest movie would also be great to see.

Sadly, there's no news on it. The devs keep their licensed stuff under tight wraps. I know at some point Mcote said he was discussing with the licensers, but that was months ago.

• Madarablackgetsuga
    Madarablackgetsuga Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 51

No update, however apparently the last anyone's really heard is that only one company was willing to even talk (Leatherface) but that was really it.

• Hobolobo27
    Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26

@AntiJelly said:

@Hobolobo27 said:

Sadly, there's no news on it. The devs keep their licensed stuff under tight wraps. I know at some point Mcote said he was discussing with the licensers, but that was months ago.

Yeah I remember that. I feel like he said one of the license owners actually replied too but he didn't say what their answer was. I know just having the characters in the games as they are right now is a huge deal.

• Hobolobo27
    Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26

@Madarablackgetsuga said:
    No update, however apparently the last anyone's really heard is that only one company was willing to even talk (Leatherface) but that was really it.

I think Leatherface could benefit the most from additional cosmetics honestly. Plus he had 3 different appearances in MKX.