Comments

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

@yes said:
    Where did you find this?> @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

I've lost all hopes of good killers, especially after Freddy and legion.

What does that even mean, so you say Legion & Freddy are bad, but don't mention Clown & Spirit that came between both of these, because I mean they're both great killers.

Clowns Santa redesign skin has kind of grown on me but I hate his power , it definitely should be tweaked. 
    It just isn't as fun to use like Michaels or huntress..

Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a [BAD WORD] velociraptor .

My original statement says what it means.. I despise those two chapters for different reasons. 
    In less than a weak survivors had Freddy gutted and that has left a bad taste in my mouth,  and the Dev's still haven't fixed Freddy.

Legion is just straight garbage all across the boards. 
    His design is half assed and they clearly recycled assists and models from Death garden . 

His perks are straight god awful, hell even pigs were better on release.

Then his ability is not fun or interesting fir both sides.
    Chapter 10 is literally thee worst chapter in all of DBD's history

Chapter 10 is so bad, I regret buying it.
    The Legion is so bad.. I regret playing him.
    His perks are so bad.. I regret leveling him up.
    Chapter 10 is a chapter of regret. That's something everyone can agree on.

Umm discordance is one of the best perks in the game mate.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

Could get mr x from resident evil 2

Instead of a heartbeat they can make it the thumping of him walking and the closer he is the louder.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I've got to laugh because both before and after every patch the it's going to be the weakest killer ever, this patch sucks, the survivor stuff sucks etc etc. After the next patch lands it'll be more of the same and it'll become the new worst patch ever etc.

Meanwhile these same people gladly plop down money to buy the latest garbage from EA and Bethesda. 😜

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    Cardgrey said:

Could get mr x from resident evil 2

Instead of a heartbeat they can make it the thumping of him walking and the closer he is the louder.

Go back to playing RE2 dude xD lol 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Gardenia said:

Stop hating on legion, sheesh lol

No, hes mechanically flawed and has a Garbo design. 
    Id love to pay the Dev's 10 bucks to personally take that legion back and redesign him and his ability.
    Im not the only person who wants this too,  certain streamers have talked to the Dev's and there are quite a few BHVR employee's not too on board with how legion is at in his current state.

legions good if you actually try to play them instead of play them literally twice and say that you cannot down players

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Aftertaste said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:
    Maybe we finally get ghostface in the game?

DBD said no licensed killer

Nope. (

Check the date on this screen :) Not_Queen says WE'RE LOOKING INTO so they're still looking (or maybe they already have one)

Not_Queen said that regarding Jeepers Creepers, so they are indeed looking into some licenses, just not Jeepers Creepers

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315
    Options

@LCGaster said:

@Aftertaste said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@βLAKE said:

DBD said no licensed killer

Nope. (

Check the date on this screen :) Not_Queen says WE'RE LOOKING INTO so they're still looking (or maybe they already have one)

Not_Queen said that regarding Jeepers Creepers, so they are indeed looking into some licenses, just not Jeepers Creepers

exactly :) This is what I tried to say

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@yes said:

SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

What does that even mean, so you say Legion & Freddy are bad, but don't mention Clown & Spirit that came between both of these, because I mean they're both great killers.

Clowns Santa redesign skin has kind of grown on me but I hate his power , it definitely should be tweaked. 

Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a [BAD WORD] velociraptor .

My original statement says what it means.. I despise those two chapters for different reasons. 
    In less than a weak survivors had Freddy gutted and that has left a bad taste in my mouth,  and the Dev's still haven't fixed Freddy.

His design is half assed and they clearly recycled assists and models from Death garden . 

You both can speak for yourselves. There are many people who play and enjoy Freddy (I need to learn him myself, so take my comment as you will)

The only thing I dislike about Legion is that the only Legions I faced as a survivor were Lagions. They won every time except once, where I dced to help a teammate get the hatch.

When I play as the Legion I have fun, and get kills. The point is your opinions are moot at best when you try to include others.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    One of the devs, Jannick or someone like that. He saud something on the lines of "we've already got original projects made but they ain't in dbd until were satisfied with them" 
    That was a couple of months ago. There are original killers made but not yet released in my opinion.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Aftertaste said:

It's a small one but still:

The new map will have second floor (like The Game for example)

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early

Here's to hoping the killers design is more grotesque and actually interesting.

There is quite a big gap between Freddy and Legion with killers such as The Spirit, Clown etc Just wondering your thoughts on these as they are miraculously left from your post.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Aftertaste said:

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early

Wow, the information you have brought to the table here is pretty remarkable...oh wait...no it isn't..#movingon

• Hoodied
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@Aftertaste said:

Wow, the information you have brought to the table here is pretty remarkable...oh wait...no it isn't..#movingon

the issue is that it states something incorrect, to be exact it says chapter 12 slasherstat, I don't think chapter 12 is ready yet, as if ready to begin tho chapter 11 is not out yet, oh btw mali seems to be a very interesting place to search up, you should do it its actually pretty fun

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Aftertaste said:

the issue is that it states something incorrect, to be exact it says chapter 12 slasherstat, I don't think chapter 12 is ready yet, as if ready to begin tho chapter 11 is not out yet, oh btw mali seems to be a very interesting place to search up, you should do it its actually pretty fun

And you seem to think that BHVR would be working on only one Chapter at any time? you don't think they would run things in conjunction? Is for this reason I think the post is not bringing anything new to the table im afraid.

• Hoodied
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Aftertaste said:

And you seem to think that BHVR would be working on only one Chapter at any time? you don't think they would run things in conjunction? Is for this reason I think the post is not bringing anything new to the table im afraid.

I dont think, if legion did poorly dont you think they might focus on one killer and survivor at a time after that?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options
    Cannibal was originally supposed to be a Chapter and would probably have had Kate as the Survivor as she came into the game files alongside his. Internally, his DLC is Chapter 6, so all Chapters after that are 1 number too large.
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Aftertaste said:

I dont think, if legion did poorly dont you think they might focus on one killer and survivor at a time after that?

That's fair enough if you don't think, I personally think they would work on more than one at a time..mostly due to the recent 3 month turnaround. I mean they have perks, ideas already saved and banked its more a design balance thing than anything else..I just think it'd be poor of a company to not be able to juggle more than one dlc at one time. I don't expect them to have the same amount of resources, but I would expect two chapters to be worked on at any one time...but then I could be wrong I don't work at BHVR

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Cannibal was originally supposed to be a Chapter and would probably have had Kate as the Survivor as she came into the game files alongside his. Internally, his DLC is Chapter 6, so all Chapters after that are 1 number too large.

That was kinda my thought process tbh so thanks for that bit of info :)

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    edited January 2019
    Options

I don't like ghostface, he is a too stereotypical killer (masked guy with a scaring mask and a knife), Myers, Legion and in less degree Trapper fit in that stereotype and ghostface would be too redundant.

Pinhead from Hellraiser would be far better.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@IamFran said:
    I don't like ghostface, he is a too stereotypical killer (masked guy with a scaring mask and a knife), Myers, Legion and in less degree Trapper fit in that stereotype and ghostface would be too redundant.

Pinhead from Hellraiser would be far better.

Would love Pinhead...it'd have to be some pretty f'ked up map though to really take advantage of it...what would his perks / ability be?

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    This killer has already been confirmed to be based on the Hollowed blight lore.
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The project name is Mali, like how legion was Kenya. There’s no way of saying for certain what the killer is, since generally, most of the evidence brought up thus far is hypothetical, or invalid.
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@yes said:

SenzuDuck said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

You both can speak for yourselves. There are many people who play and enjoy Freddy (I need to learn him myself, so take my comment as you will)

The only thing I dislike about Legion is that the only Legions I faced as a survivor were Lagions. They won every time except once, where I dced to help a teammate get the hatch.

When I play as the Legion I have fun, and get kills. The point is your opinions are moot at best when you try to include others.

run a community straw poll youd be surprised you are wrong

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@Watery said:
    The project name is Mali, like how legion was Kenya. There’s no way of saying for certain what the killer is, since generally, most of the evidence brought up thus far is hypothetical, or invalid.

That's not yet a given, just an assumption.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Aftertaste said:

There is quite a big gap between Freddy and Legion with killers such as The Spirit, Clown etc Just wondering your thoughts on these as they are miraculously left from your post.

Spirit is really cool in design 10x better than legions but her release felt lack luster since she wasnt as strong as she is now. so thats why i left her out because im judging them based on release, perks that came with them, survivors, and not fixes afterwords that made them proper killing machines.

I hate clowns ability it's just not fun or interesting to use, and his design was okay, just again it wasnt as exciting as huntress you know.
    (but i really loved his Killer Claus design, especially the severed arm.)

Let me see if i can elaborate more..
    Each time a killer is released im looking for something that's really fun to play and puts you in the killers shoes.
    Michaal for example(which is the best DLC btw) literally hits all the nails on the head.
    You have to stalk survivors and stare at them to gain your ability , just like in the movies.
    When youve stalked long enough, it's killing time.
    Pull out your boombox and blasted your Halloween theme song as you stab people.. Just like in the movies.
    Playing a killer should feel fun , and should feel unique every time but when i played legion it just felt awful.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    Options
    βLAKE said:

Would rather have something different...like this guy hehe.
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@DocOctober said:

Devs fixed that with Spirit. She is referred as Chapter9_Slasher while Clown is DLC9_Slasher. Same happened with Legion (Chapter10_Slasher)
    And if you look back into the change history the Chapter11_stats were added early January, while the Chapter12_stats were added later around the time the midchapter patch came out.
    But to be honest these are just the normal stat entries for the typical achievements they add each chapter. There is nothing you can read out of them, yet.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    edited January 2019
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Gardenia said:

Id love to pay the Dev's 10 bucks to personally take that legion back and redesign him and his ability.
    Im not the only person who wants this too,  certain streamers have talked to the Dev's and there are quite a few BHVR employee's not too on board with how legion is at in his current state.

legions good if you actually try to play them instead of play them literally twice and say that you cannot down players

Jokes on you he's prestiged and i dumped enough hours into that garbage killer. Ive downed countless people with him, thats not the reason why i dislike him.
    Getting downs/kills isnt the issue it's how you go about it is the issue..
    Having fun while doing this is the issue
    His ability is an issue
    His play style and what it promotes is an issue

Maybe you should stop being in denial and look at the facts.
    Sorry you prefer to berate anyone who is explaining why legion is awful , you probably do this because your life is probably just as boring as legions design

Post edited by ItsYourBoyGuzma on
  • ItsYourBoyGuzma
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Aftertaste said:

Spirit is really cool in design 10x better than legions but her release felt lack luster since she wasnt as strong as she is now. so thats why i left her out because im judging them based on release, perks that came with them, survivors, and not fixes afterwords that made them proper killing machines.

I hate clowns ability it's just not fun or interesting to use, and his design was okay, just again it wasnt as exciting as huntress you know.

Each time a killer is released im looking for something that's really fun to play and puts you in the killers shoes.
    Michaal for example(which is the best DLC btw) literally hits all the nails on the head.
    You have to stalk survivors and stare at them to gain your ability , just like in the movies.
    Pull out your boombox and blasted your Halloween theme song as you stab people.. Just like in the movies.
    Playing a killer should feel fun , and should feel unique every time but when i played legion it just felt awful.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Aftertaste said:

• Hoodied
    Options

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    Gardenia said:

Jokes on you he's prestiged and i dumped enough hours into that garbage killer. Ive downed countless people with him, thats not the reason why i dislike him.
    Getting downs/kills isnt the issue it's how you go about it is the issue..
    Having fun while doing this is the issue
    His ability is an issue
    His play style and what it promotes is an issue

Maybe you should stop being in denial and look at the facts.
    Sorry you prefer to berate anyone who is explaining why legion is awful , you probably do this because your life is probably just as boring as legions design

I am p3 on legion, also no its not...

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    edited January 2019
    Options

I just want this time a strong killer and no an annoying one with a dumb power of stabbing ppl and run like a moron. They really have to do a good killer this time, Chapter X was so bad and disappointing imo

• Meme
    Meme Member Posts: 275
    Options

@Aftertaste said:

Rather them fix their ######### game before releasing new content.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

@Aftertaste said:

Isn't that a bit presumptuous?
    There's multiple "Repair this Generator" achievements stating you need to repair a specific one on a second floor.
    While yes, you'd have a second floor somewhere, i find it a bit far-fetched to take The Game as an example.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    Paddy4583 said:
    Jack the Ripper 
    Typhoid Mary lo
  • Ticon
    Ticon Member Posts: 10
    Options

The shinning/ jack...and a snow labirynth map.

Carrie/ prom night skins...and a high school on fire prom party map.

Friday 13th/Jason /crystal lake map...now that we clearly know which slasher game has most players.