Why isn’t anyone wearing their masks? Come on, celebrate the event!

yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I’m sticking with my masked characters, but over these past 2 days, the only other mask I’ve seen in-game was on the killer.

Is there some bug the prevents you from seeing them on other survivors, or is nobody interested in showing off?

Time to equip Ace’s golden card wings a fly like the wind!

Comments

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939

They look like crap.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

I've been wearing mine on Trickster, although I wouldn't say I main him.

this looks so great though! Also looks wonderful with the skin he has in the rift pass.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Because I'm a Kate main and I absolutely refuse to use any other survivor.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,176

Ive mostly been playing Billy for the event while I level up other characters, but now that I got done P3ing Wraith and Trapper, Ive been playing Spirit (with their mask) as I level them up. If Legion or Billy had masks, I would exclusively play them, since I got some cosmetics to at least match the blue, black, and gold; most killers/survivors that have masks I dont have cosmetics for or dont really enjoy the masks to (seriously tho, why does Ace have to keep the hat on D: , I love the mask design itself but come on).

• Lucario576
    Lucario576 Member Posts: 53

I cant find a invitation playing as killer lol

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

The only masks I got so far are survivor ones and I don't play survivor, so... 😢

• TheLastHook
    TheLastHook Member Posts: 495

You are too much focused on skins and other nonsense, that´s why you won´t git gud and complain that Dredge is op.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I wish i could put it over the black hair. i dont like his default hair in my opinion. best mask of the event tho

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

I would but licensed characters never get anything.

• Xx_Daniel_xX69
    Xx_Daniel_xX69 Member Posts: 214

As others said there wasn't a mask for my main. Hoping they continue this next year and my main gets a mask. I'm happy with the huntress one but would love a plague mask as she was my first bought killer, and for survivor I want Felix (coughs in simp) for ugh reasons.

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412

I'm going to most of the killer ones because they came out awesome but as for survivor I don't think I'm going to use any of them because their attached to the default head cosmetic and I'd rather wear a better head. I wish there was a fourth cosmetic option specifically for masks on the survivor side and crowns on both sides.

• xBlitzAce1989x
    xBlitzAce1989x Member Posts: 336

All of my survivors are wearing their masks. I tried to make them look as festive as possible.

• Kryptix24
    Kryptix24 Member Posts: 10

I would but I main Nea, mostly.

• jarjargist21
    jarjargist21 Member Posts: 444

They only look good on killers. With the right outfits.

• Teh_DuuuDe
    Teh_DuuuDe Member Posts: 37

Why didn't every character get a mask again?

I understand licensed characters but what about all of the originals?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I feel like most of them don't look good. Also, none of my mains got one.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

My Dweet has been wearing his since I unlocked it.

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469

I'm no really a fan of most default heads... I would probably only use Artist, dredge, Elodie and Jane masks. All the masks are cool but since you can only use with default, I'm not likely to use em as cool as some of them are.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I like the one for Elodie, others are on characters that I dont play or look silly with default head like this Michaela mask with that stupid hat

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Probably next year we get another 12 masks and so on. At least thats my guess

• Persephone_
    Persephone_ Member Posts: 157

My characters that have masks don't have flans so I gotta choose. 😕 I like most of them but agree, some of the default heads are terribly suited - particularly Ace.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I don't wear them because I usually don't like the default head. Plus, let's speak about Ace and Mikaela... It doesn't truly fit their default style with the hat.

And I actually have no outfit for the ones who have a mask to fit. Same goes for Killers, I have no outfit to fit.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Put mine on the killers but I’m actually using Angel of the Opera Wraith since I think that’s more fitting for the masquerade. Too bad he didn’t get one to go with that outfit. I’m also ringing the bell near invitations. I’ve got all of mine.

Really wish more survivors and killers got outfits fitting for a masquerade, especially the ones that got masks. Definitely agree the default hair with the mask for some really looks off, Ace especially.

• TheLastHook
    TheLastHook Member Posts: 495

Why you dislike facecamping so much when you come with masks and all?

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,859

I want to, but dredge's event cosmetic set isn't fully available until next week

• Gore_DeWitt
    Gore_DeWitt Member Posts: 45

Sadly none of my mains got a mask

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451

I wore my Ace mask for all my survivor games. I'm doing my part!

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited June 2022

as killer I havent seen a single surv wearing one since event. Only playing Dredge/Bubba right now so not wearing one myself.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

I'm rocking mine, though tbh it's her only good headpiece XD

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

Don't have mask for my survivor and almost all of my killers :(

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,065

I'm wearing them! Not a lot of the killers I play got masks, though. (Survivors, I main Jane and Dwight and I'm working on P3ing Yui, so I have plenty of opportunity.)

This is the best mask match there is, in my opinion.

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,141

You'd think the devs would make event accessories separate from regular cosmetics but no.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

I am wearing them! :D

It's just that Claudette (the one Survivor I leveled) didn't get one and I would rather step on a LEGO than play Killer at the moment.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702
    edited June 2022

Both of those Artists look great! Trapper's looks good but I don't think anything he has really pulls it off. Huntress' looks good too but again she doesn't have anything that pulls it off. Deathslinger's is okay. Spirit makes people sad so I don't play her. Trickster's looks fairly good too but again don't play him because he's one of the most hated killers.