Unconventional/weird ways you play certain killers that you find fun?

Options
Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I dunno if this is a good example and maybe it is not that weird because of the perks.

Ghostface.

I'm running walleye's matchbook and telephoto lens. Spirit fury, enduring, bamboozle and stbfl.

I don't bother marking people except here and there. I'm letting people reveal me on purpose so they become oblivious and matchbook makes night shroud cooldown so short that I can pop it again and again really fast, which also helps in chases. I play aggressively and I'm on the move constantly, hence why I don't use anti gen in this situation, just chase perks.

Tell me yours.

Comments

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

If you saw a ridiculously hihg speed nurse today, it may well have been me.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Blind Artist is one of my favorites, but my only problem with the build is that I don't even know if it's working.

Fearmonger, Hex: The Third Seal, Hex: Undying, Hex: Retribution with Darkest Ink and Charcoal Stick.

I'm 70% sure Blindness doesn't hide the Dire Crow Aura, so it's a pointless build, but it's fun being able to slug from time to time.

Another one that I started playing with is Dissolution, Hex: Blood Favor, Hex: Undying and Sprirt Fury with Barb's Glasses and Black Heart on Demogorgon.

Pallets don't exist anymore

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

I sometimes play bump Billy. No one ever sees it coming and it's memey but also quite decent.

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112
    Options

I've been running this on wraith because i think it's funny, and for the event. I've also gotten a couple of gen grabs...

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited June 2022
    Options

How much faster are you with the crouch add on?

When I use amandas letter I usually go with add ons that give me one more trap.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566
    Options

Extreme Exhaustion Legion

Coulrophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Deathbound and Blood Echo.

My go-to sweaty legion build.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

She moves about 97% survivor speed instead of 90% survivor speed while crouching using that add-on. (So it’s like 1 1/2 stacks of Bloodlust.)

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Speed demon Clown using devour hope, play with your food and Noed alongside the antidote with both duration add ons for insane speed

• xBlitzAce1989x
    xBlitzAce1989x Member Posts: 336
    Options

Michael Myers on the Haddonfield map. I only patrol his house. Usually I'll stand on the front porch and stare at Survivors or I'll pull a Halloween 2022 and stare out of Judith's window. I don't hook them unless they come into Judith's room though lol.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

The snowball of Legion with Knock Out, Infectious Fright, and Legion Pin is pretty crazy. Everyone is Broken half the time with Legion Pin, and Infectious lets you know when it's a good time to slug with Knock Out.

Which means you can snowball very quickly, and your slugs are unlikely to get picked up. Once you get two people on hooks at the same time, the death spiral begins.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Vanity Mirror Myers is among my absolute favorite ways to play the game, ditto Letter Pig. They still aren't good killers, but I love the combination of aura reading and stealth.

'Grabber' Demo - both Iris, Discordance.

Plague with her 'infect all the objects' addons.

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 404
    Options

Silent Legion with Trail of Torment, BBQ, Nurse's, and Bamboozle, with Etched Ruler and Filthy Blade. I sometimes swap ToT with Plaything, not sure which I like better yet.

I really enjoy just popping up out of nowhere when survivors least expect it during Feral Frenzy. Makes for great peekaboo.

• furret534
    furret534 Member Posts: 77
    Options

The fact that there's not a single smolface here makes me very disappointed.

• Tigernutz1979
    Tigernutz1979 Member Posts: 38
    Options

No idea who smolface is supposed to be 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Bloodwarden Pyramid Head builds have more potential than most realize. If you have two exit gates close to each other, you can pressure a survivor to open the door and then return deeper into the map to find other survivors. They'll probably make it pretty close to the gate over a chase, but you'll eventually be able to cage them near the door, which will send them as far away from the door as possible.

You run off to find the cage and try to keep up pressure without giving the plan away. If a tormented survivor gets near, you can repeat the strat to get them caged away from the gate. When the time comes to trigger Bloodwarden, it will be much less suspicious than most Bloodwarden plays because you have been "hooking" survivors and progressing the game. The entity 4k is a lot more difficult to see coming.

(There's many games where trying to do this does throw the game, though. It's still very fun.)

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Bamboozle nurse is honestly terrifying

Survivors be gangsta until the nurse starts vaulting

• TeabaggingGhostface
    Options

When i do play hag, i run monitor, plaything, disfigured ear and granmas heart

I call it sneaky goblin

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Tracking Trickster. Basically using tracking perks on him is quite fun. Need that aura add-on, diamond cufflinks with any other add-on, with the perks BBQ, Floods of Rage, Darkness Revealed, and Iron Maiden for the quicker reload and a different kind of tracking.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,000
    Options

Non-infectious Plague

Using the add on that prevents vile purge from infecting, but objects get infected for twice as long, plus the add on that increases the effectiveness of object infection. Puke on all the gens and prevent any progress. Anyone who repairs gets broken in no time.

Thana gets them cleansing, then waiting out the gen infections. It's like a match-long corrupt intervention.

• Doziano
    Doziano Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2022
    Options

Super tier III Myers: Bamboozle, Fire up, Brutal strength, coup de grace, lock of hair and myers memorial. Essentially, spam your tier iii and enhance the vaulting speed and lunge range on top of your already enhanced tier iii vault and range... It actually gets you some unexpected downs once you have a few stacks

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 272
    Options

Sometimes i play by this rule "i can only hook survivors downed with M2", it may not be always optimal but i have fun trying it. Even if the M2 power doesn't hurt like, for example, Pinhead; i only hook them if i got them with the chains first.

Also with Ghostface instead of stalking, i like to approach a generator being repaired and place myself in an empty slot as if i was repairing it too. Some ppl take some seconds before realizing and start running and it's so cute lol

• HOMOGRIMOIRE
    HOMOGRIMOIRE Member Posts: 43
    Options

I haven't used the build in a while, Huntress with her lullaby, Unnerving Presence, Distressing, and a fourth perk of choice, corrupt or undying usually. I just liked the idea of her song be a thing that actually terrified survivors and made them mess up.

Insidious T3 Myers is also fun, even though I haven't played it in a while too. What i like to do is pop T3, chase for a few seconds, maybe down someone and hook them, round a corner to disappear from view, and hide in a place I know Survivors with pass by or return to. I'll only camp a hook if the trial is going like really bad for me. But otherwise, choke points and gens are a good place to hide. Works best on indoor maps, and very fun for scaring survivors.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

I like Monitor on her, and run it baseline - she's so sneaky. Plaything with this is a bit overkill.

I'd go:

Monitor

Devour

Surge

Undying

Then trap totems like crazy, or:

Plaything

Pentimento

Pain Res

Surge

This build is hell on wheels.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    Options

I use plaything because its funny just watching them scramble because oblivious