Im sick of Legion being unplayable

Anara
Anara Member Posts: 1,297
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Its been weeks since they are bugged and nothing said by the devs.

I use my power, hit a survivor, hear them scream. Then my power is cancelled and they are healthy.

It happened almost every games and my other killers are not bugged.

At the beginning I though it was my internet connexion but its not.

I cant play one of my favorite killer since the rework. I dont know what to do Im sad.......

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

You have a clip?

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,164
    edited June 2022

Huh. I had a few games where I absolutely killed it as legion and dominated like mad. The Never Sleep Pills and one of the speed add-ons for consequitive hits makes getting the 5 hits for the insta down super easy, and with everyone deep wounded and sometimes healing and Tanatophobia kicking in you get a lot of free gen slow down.

But it sounds like your problem is getting your hits registered. Sorry, can't comment on that one without knowing your history if internet connection or whatever, but it doesn't sound like a common bug. WHAT bug I get quite often though is rubber banding. Especially with a fast zooming high octane legion I rubberband pretty often, but I guess thats looked into on BHVRs end.

I thought that the 20 hits Beast Mode challenge on the last tome page would be tedious, but I got it on my first try with the aformentioned add-on combi. Of course, you need a bit luck with the map, I probably wouldn't have gotten it on Red Forest, but my first try was on Dead Dog Saloon, so all survivors were just a short jog away :)

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Can't say i've had this once. I've been playing nothing but Legion since the event started.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,211
    edited June 2022

Yeah this sounds like your hits are being validated. Basically the server receives conflicting information from your end and the survivors end, as to whether they got hit, and because the survivors data got there first, the hit is 'rolled back'.

The fact that this is happening so regularly that you think it's every hit, says to me that 1. you have a poor connection to the servers, and 2. you are taking very risky hits. (not either or, but both at the same time)

You either need to improve your internet connection (easier said than done) or you need to make less risky plays. Don't swing just as you get into range, make sure you're closer than you need to be, so you guarantee that your hit is registered as a hit on the survivors side too.

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305

Legion feels better than he ever has, at least for me. The worst part is the rubberbanding, but BHVR has acknowledged that and is working on a fix.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

then make one bruh, it'd make it much easier to know what the problem is.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Been playing almost nothing but Legion since the rework and I've never had an issue like that, you sure it isn't a connection issue?

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729

It's probably a connection issue, i've been playing on a roach connection and i've gotten too many dh validatioms, rubberbands and other bad things.

• Crimson_Lockhart
    Crimson_Lockhart Member Posts: 188
    edited June 2022

Same thing happened (losing all power after a hit) to me once with Legion with no rubberbanding/lag on a wired connection (Micro-shudders: yes) on PC. I think its a very rare bug on my end or some cheater did something.

Bug Report Post June 20:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329368/bug-the-legion-feral-frenzy-losing-all-power#latest

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

I play Legion a lot (I usually do win strikes attemps with killers) and this never happened to me before. If you can record a clip that could be great.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

I record every match just in case something happens.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

It's most likely an internet issue you maybe need to replace your router if its really old or use have a very long ethernet cable run from the router to wherever you play.

I did the cord one for awhile but that became annoying and so I just got the router replaced.

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

The thing is I have this problem only with Legion, I can agree it seems like a connection issue but why only with Legion ?