Favorite chase music/terror radius or menu music for the killer?

Options
brock
brock Member Posts: 305
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

Title. Which killers chase or menu music do you find to be your favorite or in your opinion the best?

For me it's easily Pyramid Head. It's so ominous, especially from far away, and really spooks me out, but as he gets closer you kinda get a like "oh crap" moment as the ringing gets really fast, and the actual chase music is really chaotic and fits his vibe I feel.

#2 is easily nemesis, for both his chase and menu theme when he came out. His menu theme specifically was absolutely amazing and tense.

#3, Legion. You can tell they put a lot of effort into Legion. The fact that his mixtapes change his chase music too really just solidifies his spot as #3 for me.

Honorable mention: Demogorgon. They nailed the Stranger Things vibe with this one.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

Oh man. There's so many good menu musics out there. Pyramid Head and Twins both have this super soft tune that treads the line between sad and ominous. Legion and Nemesis are hard rocker bops. Pinhead has these grand, menacing horns and chanting that demand attention, and I've always been a fan of Artist's menu theme and just how far it spun the core DBD theme into something warped and tragic.

Best chase music has to be Legion or Deathslinger, in my eyes. The mixtapes are one of the coolest things to ever grace this game, and Deathslinger, just... damn, they nailed it good. And best terror radius? ...Yeah, I agree, the sound design on Pyramid Head is amazing with the escalating menace. Ghostface has a great TR too, for all that you rarely hear it.

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305
    edited June 2022
    Options

Honestly they're all good. My only gripe was washing machine Ghostface, but other than that all the chase themes/terror radius music are fantastic, same with the menu music. They always blow it out of the park.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Legion and Spirit for me in term of chase music

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 623
    Options

Trickster for menu

Sadako for chase

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,993
    Options

Legion

• Carrow
    Carrow Member Posts: 500
    Options

PH for menu, Legion/Spirit for chase music. The audio department is doing an absolutely awesome job!

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

Demo has the best chase music for me. It feels predatory.

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 586
    Options

Menu music probably has to be The Twins for me.

Chase was Deathslinger - now probably Legion.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Everything Legion

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Nemesis has the best menu theme and Demogorgon has the best chase theme

• Kuinzu
    Kuinzu Member Posts: 134
    Options

The Demogorgon has an amazing menu and chase theme. It's just a perfect blend of Stranger Things and Dead by Daylight. In my opinion, it works the best out of all of them, but I am a little biased...

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    edited June 2022
    Options

Demogorgon and Trickster.

Edit: I like Billy's menu music too.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 635
    Options

Oni chase music absolutely slaps from killer POV.

Playing survivor I really love how Legions sounds muted like you’re listening to it from outside a car :)

Demo has the best title music I think though it’s a tough one; just love the synth wave 80s style remix :)

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,193
    edited June 2022
    Options

Nemi and Demo. Forgot about Myers', his as well!

Really wish Trapper had his own chase music as well, considering he's the OG.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,636
    Options

Menu- Pinhead

chase music- Spirit

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,191
    Options

Deathslinger and Legion.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
    Options

Demogorgon has the best lobby theme with nemesis and blight being second and third. Pyramid head has the best chase theme

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Main Menu - Trickster

Chase - Deathslinger

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

Legion and dredge.

Legion sounds awesome and adds a unique feature with his.

Dredge because it has all of those eerie screams and sounds mixed.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I think realistically Wraith, Nurse and Hag need their own themes (not sure if I’m missing any OG’s. The default music to me IS Trappers music. He’d also be the only Killer besides Legion with alternative chase music that changes randomly since it’s not always the same piece that plays with the default theme. It’s also classic DBD and would fit him perfectly.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Lobby - Blight

TR - Oni

Chase - Pyramid Head

Honorable mentions - Pinhead, Spirit, one of those default tracks (not sure which and hows it called)