Good Bye SpineChill, I will miss thee

Options
Huge_Bush
Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,098

From my wee days of being a little sapling until now, being the marvelous Bush that I am, I have never removed you from my build. With the announced nerf I can no longer depend on you as I once did and will have to retire you back to the cupboard. I will miss you dearly.

Yes, I know, it was a crutch for me. I admit I am a bad survivor, I freely admit it all the time, but I can't loop for poop. I depended on the notification to help me waste some of the killers time without being a total disappointment to the rest of my teammates. Yes, I know, I can look around while working on gens, but I have some minor issues with my vision that would make spotting the killer more difficult than your average player. I also really relied on it when I was up against a Nurse and Spirit.

I understand that some killer players believed it neutered stealth killers, but in actuality, it just made the game a little harder for them. It never told me where they were coming from, and there have been plenty of times where I have been caught unawares by savvy players and there have been times where it caused me to unwittingly walk into Michael's warm embrace. But now, the tables have been turned and stealth killers will have an easier time making me have mini heart attacks.

I wont ask to revert the changes but I do wish Behaviour would stop destroying stealth play. Not everyone enjoys looping and the game should appeal to as wide of an audience as possible. Coming out with anti stealth maps like Poopy Head Crappy Bird Ladies map doesn't help. Releasing aura reading perks don't help either. I understand we are at an over saturation of perks, but please, stop killing us bush people. If you don't, I won't share cute pictures of my fluffy baby kitties any more. And I promise you, they are very cute!

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Cant say I'll miss making a clown out of myself by michael jacksoning my way to generators

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    Options

Also R.I.P vault speed build,my favorite build to run.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,098
    Options

lol, I never thought of it that way. I do feel with your frustration, I just wish there was a better middle ground for us to meet at. Now it'll just be with your weapon placed deeply inside of me.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

I think they're encouraging the stealth instead of removing it from the game.

Calm spirit buff, Distortion buff, Lightweight buff and Dark Sense buff is focused on reacting by hidding or escaping from a killer who is near to you.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

I already suck against GF, I imagine I'm gonna get grabbed a ton more. I'm feeling a little conflicted because of that xD

• Visi
    Visi Member Posts: 48
    Options

Yeah it will probably be the worst perk in the game when that patch goes live. Why on Earth does anyone need a perk icon to tell them a killer is coming towards you when said perk requires LoS? Baffling.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 432
    Options

This nerf is bad specially for people that doesn't hear very well. It's also an useless perk on small maps like Lery's.