Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Botany Knowledge + Pharmacy buffs

Boaris030
Boaris030 Member Posts: 145
edited June 2022 in General Discussions

OOOOOH boy. I hope others are as excited for this combination as i am.

I am one of the medkit gremlins the perk buffs talk about, and if I feel like self healing I chronically run pharmacy, botany, and built to last.

But if I did the math right, you can effectively heal yourself in eight seconds TWICE per green medkit with the new botany knowledge numbers. Sounds super duper fun, honestly.

Anybody got any other combinations theyre interested in using with the perk changes?

Comments

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404
    edited June 2022

botany + built to last + desperate measures + purple medkit

i will b invincible mwahaha

side note, really happy for the botany buff. one of my favorite perks and super helpful.

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145

Me too! it's my go to for altruism and extending medkits lol, it does it best, now it's 50%??? that's nutty and Im all for it.

gonna totally run it with desperate measures, and empathetic connection, that's 1.74 charges per second, that's effectively 9.2 second heals. 1.2 seconds slower than We'll Make It, but it's on NO timer and requires NO unhooks. I'm gonna be a one stop shop for all healing needs.