After 2 hours I finally got a lobby but.......

Meme
Meme Member Posts: 275
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

*Got face camped........which is funny because the huntress hooked other survivors but they didn't get the special treatment.I already stress enough with what's going on in my life,and I can't believe that even while playing a video game I still get stressed out.

Comments

• Meme
    Meme Member Posts: 275

@Condorloco_26 said:
    I said that with a positive intention.

Yeah I know.It is fun,but at the same time it' so frustrating.It's a love/hate relationship.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i say give the game a rest take a break they really need to think this event.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@Meme said:
    *Got face camped........which is funny because the huntress hooked other survivors but they didn't get the special treatment.I already stress enough with what's going on in my life,and I can't believe that even while playing a video game I still get stressed out.

play warframe. It's super fun

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Meme said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

Yeah I know.It is fun,but at the same time it' so frustrating.It's a love/hate relationship.

If you have the money go get RE2. Well worth it and lots of fun.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Meme said:

Seems as if you that kind of guy that deserves a special treatment.
    Congratulations I guess?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I doubt you waited 2 hours dude... get real.

As survivor, I've waited 5-12 minutes or so, but I just give up before that usually but that is the longest I've had to wait out of like 20 matches since the event went live.

Killer is instant, and survivor time is probably average of 6 minutes I'd say?

PS4

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

That's why I'm just going for Feng's two more coins to go RE2 all weekend.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    And this is why it's better to play killer during the event.... but ----> KilLEr DoESn't gEt EnOuGH PoiNTs toWArDs CoInS 
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Meme said:

KILLERS ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ENOUGH POINTS FOR THE EVENT, THIS GAME IS JUST DYING

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@fcc2014 said:

Interesting. So the hype is real, then? Played the original one back and forth 20 years ago,

even going as far as completing it on all 4 sides without a single mid-game save, doing the Hunk scenario and just fell short on the Tofu challenge.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@Meme said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

it's like bondage, hurts but on the upside it feels so damn good

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Condorloco_26 said:

@fcc2014 said:

Interesting. So the hype is real, then? Played the original one back and forth 20 years ago,

even going as far as completing it on all 4 sides without a single mid-game save, doing the Hunk scenario and just fell short on the Tofu challenge.

Myself and @chemical_reject bought it. I played Claire A and Leon B. Beat it last weekend. I plan to play Leon A and Claire B this weekend. Story is much darker than the original, the gameplay is great more unexpected moments and a better fleshed out story in my opinion. Just FYI conserve as much ammo as possible only make Magnum and Acid rounds.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Resident evil 2 is great, I'm on my 4th playthrough now
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    At the very start of the event I had a 45 minute wait. At that point I just gave up and shoveled the driveway. Last night I joined a group and we played one 10 minute match in a span of an hour and 15 minutes. Then we just split off and I played some killer rounds. PS4 here. The waits have sucked.
  • Condorloco_26

@fcc2014 said:

Myself and @chemical_reject bought it. I played Claire A and Leon B. Beat it last weekend. I plan to play Leon A and Claire B this weekend. Story is much darker than the original, the gameplay is great more unexpected moments and a better fleshed out story in my opinion. Just FYI conserve as much ammo as possible only make Magnum and Acid rounds.

Good to know. Wallet, here we go again.

• Condorloco_26

@qtSpiritMain said:

It's stressing when you spend money and not getting your money worth.

Happened to me with Conan exiles. My bad for not doing pre-buy research properly. I just happened to be a fan from way back and got tremendously disappointed.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@Condorloco_26 said:
    Find some other activity for now, if gaming is stressing you out. Gaming is supposed to be fun.

Lol not this game

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

No!

• Attackfrog

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

It is probably more grindy than ever, but I don't mind it. The gameplay is still super fun for me.

• Orion

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

It is probably more grindy than ever, but I don't mind it. The gameplay is still super fun for me.

Has the gameplay changed in any significant way?

• Attackfrog

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

Not really, run n gun, parkour, different frames/weapons build for different things (crit/status/etc).

I have just always enjoyed it and haven't taken a significant break from it since I started a few years ago. It's my go-to shooter and even in grouping, there is almost no salt or harassment. In fact, I have had too many fun groups to count over the years, whereas in DbD I have had far too many negative interactions.

• Orion

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

Not really, run n gun, parkour, different frames/weapons build for different things (crit/status/etc).

I have just always enjoyed it and haven't taken a significant break from it since I started a few years ago. It's my go-to shooter and even in grouping, there is almost no salt or harassment. In fact, I have had too many fun groups to count over the years, whereas in DbD I have had far too many negative interactions.

My experience in Warframe is the opposite. People who're pissed you don't magically know everything or have all the best equipment from the start. And while the gameplay is fun, it got boring very quickly due to the grind - I just wasn't getting anywhere despite putting in many, many hours into it.

• cortown711
    cortown711 Member Posts: 21

Need to hit cancel and start search again. All these complaints and I've asked others they don't cancel and search again.if i'm waiting more then 2 minutes.I rerty and 9 times out of 10 I get instant rooms.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    A facecamping Huntress you say? Funny thats been 90% of my games since the event started.
  • Attackfrog

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Orion said:

@Attackfrog said:

@Meme said:

Is it less grindy now?

My experience in Warframe is the opposite. People who're pissed you don't magically know everything or have all the best equipment from the start. And while the gameplay is fun, it got boring very quickly due to the grind - I just wasn't getting anywhere despite putting in many, many hours into it.

Oh gotcha. Yeah, I have had great experiences, even when I am the noob in the group. I guess it's just people RNG lol

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Comment about toxic killers : take a brake buddy, gaming shouldn't stress you out.

Comment about toxic survivors : i agree let's nerf those losers to #########. Stupid devs do something.