Gen rushing with 5 flans

Options
Rythoriak
Rythoriak Member Posts: 130

What is literally the point? Obviously, you're not there to get bloodpoints. Had a team gen rush me on a M1 killer and leave. Didn't even see half of the team for the entire match even from a distance. They got 11k rounded up BP. Also, they were rude and BM'ed the entire time.

Match ended in about 5 mins (including leaving through the exit gate).

Comments

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

Facecamping with five flans. Same, I've seen the same. I've also seen people bringing a flan and DC immediately after being downed, and even waiting the end game to insult the Killer...

I mean, you can't control what others do. It's their flan, they can waste them if they want. I just don't like to waste mine while I was thinking of trying to get as much BP as possible.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

One flan is 3k. Is you genrush with 5 flans you will still get massive return for your investment.

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389
    Options

Because they care about wins, not about BP.

If you ask them if they would agree with 200k PB each game but dying on hook or 30k BP but escaping, be sure they will chose the second option.

Keep in mind that a lot of people play this game to increase their online ego.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,667
    Options

By that logic, why 4k at 4-5 gens left with 5 flans? People slam gens because it's the surest way to get out alive. You have no way of knowing if your killer intends to play a chill game or if they're going to play hardball, so you err on the side that favors you.

The BMing is ass, though.

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

The value of flans has been established no matter how sweaty either side plays. Stop with these threads already.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

Some people only have fun winning and that's that. Winning as survivor is escaping

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,250
    Options

On the bright side, they would have genrushed you anyway outside the event so you now have over 5 times as much BP over the amount you would have gotten otherwise.

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939
    Options

And this is why I just prestige and destroy the flans as killer.

If they only gave me extra BP I'd use them.

• Gylfie
    Gylfie Member Posts: 624
    Options

I played against a Huntress today with five flans and she deleted us all at 5 gens. We all had 3k points pre-flan.

You could make this thread about either side tbh, some people just don't care about points and that's their right.

• RiskyKara
    RiskyKara Member Posts: 804
    edited June 2022
    Options

I have like a million of the things. I'm using them because A) It automatically reequips, B) More blood points is neat for me and everyone.

Look at it this way, I genrush because that's literally the objective.

If I get 25,000 points for a normal game and escaping that's about 157,500 points if I'm not mistaken. If I get a full 32,000 points that's 201,600. That's 44,000 less than optimal. But I'm entirely happy with 157,500 points honestly. Not to mention games can be as short as 10-15 minutes. If I were to deliberately farm, that would take way longer and would be incredibly boring especially in solo queue.

What if I don't sweat though? Why I've had games where I've been camped and tunneled out at sub 5,000 blood points. My average 'unfun game' being around 5-8k. Which would be 31,500-50,400 after the flan. Which even at the upper end is 100,000 less bloodpoints than my 'genrushing' game.

In summary. I'd rather lose 44k potential points and gain 157k by playing optimally, than risk 100,000 points by trying to farm and realizing very quickly after a snowball that the killer wants to sweat.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options

I dont care what anyone brings, i play however i want.