New upcoming patch!

Slaughterhouse3
Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

Survivor sided? Or killer sided?

This is actual curiosity, because I see a lot of different opinions on here.

New upcoming patch! 25 votes

Killer sided.
76%
BlazelskiMazoobiMattie_MayhemOGIlliterateGenocideBwstedNathan13LexLosOfficialBranMrCalac123AurelleEvilSerjeVeinslayBothSidesEnjoyerHitariAyamirbittercranberryWeaverReaver42Babadook83Taxman232 19 votes
Survivor sided.
12%
GibberishBlueberryHellraisingPredator 3 votes
Equal balance.
12%
SebaOutbreakHex_LlamaSynzicle 3 votes

Comments

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351
    Killer sided.

I mean, yeah it's killer-sided. They were explicitly aiming for killer-sided. They said as much in the patch notes. I don't even think it's necessarily wrong to be killer-sided, I just think it needed to come with buffs for solo que and nerfs for camping, and it didn't.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Killer sided.

Im gonna say killer sided for the most part. With the exception of Off the record

Base kit changes that I think are unnecessary other than the Gen damage on kick and mabye the borrowed time

Every other base kit change i think is uncalled for and will make playing solo queue even worse of an experience

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096
    Killer sided.

Most of what was given was geared towards killers. The perks were really weird which could make it not toward killers, but overall the changes go for killer.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Killer sided.

Good changes for the weaker M1 killers holding W against them will be less efficient now since they can close the distance faster it's a small step forward I guess.

S and A tier killers are stronger now since survs get less distance when hit.

I still wanted Agitation to be buffed to 20% and brutal strength to 30% to help with the comp predroppers.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Killer sided.

Everything good was handed to killers and survivors got nothing out of it and nerfed to oblivion (Save for the Off The Record Buff).

• Babadook83
    Babadook83 Member Posts: 208
    edited June 2022
    Killer sided.

let's put it this way: we're gonna see a lot of incentives to play survivor after the patch.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702
    Killer sided.

Obviously we have to see how the update is on the PTB, but I worry about solo survivor being worse.

• Synzicle
    Synzicle Member Posts: 31
    Equal balance.

it's fairly balanced. They reworked problem perks on both sides. Majority play survivor so they're only focusing on their negatives.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    edited June 2022
    Killer sided.

It would be definetely much more easier for me to play killer now, and I already have in mind multiple "OP" perk combos.

As for survivor (I talk only about SoloQ) it will be complete disaster. It is now a massacre 80% of matches, will be even worse. Build-in BT almost nonexistent (so regular BT have to stay), decisive nerf is a super damaging and entices to tunnel, overall chases will be quicker, camping and tunneling will be more fruitful.

Meta is shifted, but with new gen regression era (jolt, overcharge, etc) I doubt solos could do any gens. 0K will be absolutely never an option (until you are matched with very-new killer player), it will be 3-4K every match, depending on killer sweat and/or hatch game.