Should nurse suffer fatigue after getting pallet stunned?

Options
selflessnea
selflessnea Member Posts: 565
edited June 2022 in Polls

I am talking about the instance where a survivor drops a pallet and stuns during either a blink charge or after a blink where she hasn't gone into fatigue yet.

Should nurse suffer fatigue after getting pallet stunned? 51 votes

Yes
62%
CamoRangerBlueberrygneheheAztreonam78DimekAven_FallenBlazelskiRawulfTatariuFilthyLegionMainUndershotPr0p3r9IlliterateGenocideShoobyselflessneaAnchorTeaNaddaTheArbiterPSPAurelle 32 votes
No
37%
rooCraahGibberishMiriamGSacrilegeGGRaptorrotasmusstang62MrJack20252ValikIsJustMeBasementDwellerThr_ustViktor1853LexLosOfficialBranFokusINoLuvMewishisFridayNightPizzaSlan 19 votes
Post edited by selflessnea on

Comments

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options
    Yes

I might have been too hasty to answer this poll. You do mean that she should get a fatigue after getting stunned if she was was pallet stunned in her power while chain blinking, right? That was how I interpreted the question. In that case, I believe she should eat both the stun and the fatigue because the stun is a form of skill expression on the survivor's part, and Nurse is strong enough that having a reason to fear pallets wouldn't make her unduly weak.

If you just mean getting a fatigue after a stun when she's casually walking around, then of course the answer is no. She's not using her power, so she shouldn't get the weakness period associated with the power's use.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565
    Options
    Yes

Yes this is what I am talking about. Sorry I meant to edit that in but got a little busy 😅

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options
    Yes

Pallets should present at least some threat for the Nurse. Right now pallet-stunning her during chain blink window actually helps her by making her instantly start recharging her blinks. Leaving Nurse unstunned is better because she should go through chain blink window first before starting regaining tokens.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options
    No

No.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 931
    Options
    No

No

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options
    No

Typically the stun should override any action the killer is doing, right?

• Hitari
    Hitari Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes

i think she should just immediately die when she gets pallet stunned, but since thats not an option, Yes

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    No

Fun =/= strong.

You should not make something strong unfun, as much as you should make something fun weaker due to its enjoyment.

Making a nurse sit and stare at a screen for 5 seconds on a blink-stun is highly punitive, and guess what - it won't effect good nurses, only the ones learning.

Removing the double-stun would make more people approach the nurse and give her a try, without effecting good players at all.

Besides, what madman survivor throws a pallet against a good nurse?

There's no reason to take the fun out of newer player's game for the remote, rare, and extremely circumstantial instance where a good nurse eats a pallet.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options
    Yes

If you get pallet stunned as nurse you ######### up.

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options
    No

no, dont deserve, she is already very hard to play

• LexLosOfficial
    LexLosOfficial Member Posts: 4
    Options
    No

Stop crying and play !

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,147
    Options
    Yes

Not that hard once you bit learn her and you still have to fail to get pallet stunned.

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options