Devs hear us

Extend the anniversary 1 more week?

Post your votes.

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Upcoming mid-chapter will remove BBQ and WGLF stacks. It'd nice if they give us another week for farm more flans.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

What is the point of setting deadlines if the community is going to arbitrarily demand extensions for no good reason?

This event wasn't even bugged to justify an extension this time.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Then they will cancel it yesterday, that's how much they love us, lol

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170

I agree it should be 1 more week. People with work/school/family life could use the extra time. I've put way more hours into this game than normal but I'm not going to be close to completely the event archive.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

They changed the required quantities if my memory doesn't fail me

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 847

I wouldnt mind another week to not sweat getting flan for all my survivors. I think some of them arnt getting full stacks of flan at this rate

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

After a few hours of the event going live. Several hours of a two week event is nothing.

Not that it mattered anyway, since changing the required challenges didn't negate any of the progress we had made up to that point, so nothing was lost on our part.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,536

It could need some days more as you have to do the community challenges actively this time - i really don´t understand why - they were always passive in the background.

And as some already said - not everybody has the time to play all time. Some challenges are not that easy.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I had too much work and missed two days of grinding already. I don't even know if I'll have time to get everything from the anniversary tome before the end.

One more week for us who can't play ten hours a day would be nice.

• Ginger_ninja493
    Ginger_ninja493 Member Posts: 63

Even if its not a full week, a few extra days would be nice. It allows people who haven't been able to play to do the tome and not miss out on anything and people who want to enjoy the ptb (which is happening during the event) won't miss out anything.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Had they kept the original amounts we would all be at the first tome still haha

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

Yes please.

I'll not be able to play for the next few days and I really want to get haddie's mask.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

I'd rather the event end, it's not one I've enjoyed. It's wicked annoying as survivor missing out on event BP because I'm chased off a gen I did 90% of or I'm stuck being chased/camped missing out on event BP that way. I'd like to get killer challenges done without waiting 10+ minutes for a lobby.

• WormMilk
    WormMilk Member Posts: 118

Yes! I want my time to play with iron will and spine chill before they become practically useless :(