The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Slow Turn Speed During Blink on Console

OnePostConsoleNurse
OnePostConsoleNurse Member Posts: 5
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Have pity on me for I am a console Nurse main... Or at least trying to be. Anyways, I just have one quick question I'd like to be answered if anyone can.

Is the Nurse's really slow turn speed during her blink (when using controller, that is) intentional or is it a bug? Like, I see kb/m turn 180's, 360's, easily during even short blinks. Controller, on the other hand, barely manages to pull a 180 with a base max range blink. I know the sensitivity is lower on controller, but dang...

Comments

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Part of why console nurse is so hard, what console are you on?

• @KiraElijah said:

Yeah, part of the reason I've been thinking of migrating to PC. PS4 btw.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@OnePostConsoleNurse said:

@KiraElijah said:

If you want you can add me and use me for target practice. On ps4 I Am KiraElijah

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24
    It's intentional sadly. No pity for you tho, cause the Nurse is even so a very strong killer on console. But i would like that if the devs would fix the turn speed during a blink. Like it is on PC.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@OnePostConsoleNurse said:

@KiraElijah said:

If you move to PC, I'm Poweas on there. I migrated from Xbox 1 and it's beautiful on PC. So much better FPS and turning. And BTW, I learnt Nurse in 2 games on PC it's so straightforward.

• Bellysmacker
    Bellysmacker Member Posts: 58

Nurse turn may be slower than on pc but I feel the nurse gets a bad wrap on Ps4. She is still good and can get the job done.