Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

900 IQ Survivor Strat Unpatchable No Perks Needed

Hatty
Hatty Member Posts: 121

Are you a Solo Survivor?
Tired of people not doing what they have to do?

Well, guess what buddy! there is something you can do! uninstall and that is... touching gens!

It may sound stupid, indeed, but it is incredible how many things you can do if you touch a gen for less than 2 seconds!.

• -Survivors can find gens easily (that is for you, my inmmersive survivor!)
  • -Survivors may even do gens! (Surprisedly!!) just because making noise = omg it already has progress let's finish it xd
  • -Killers will break gens just because "it makes noise", making them lose time, even if it is a little, it helps
  • -Survivors with Alert perk equipped will see the killer's Aura and spot who is the killer easily
  • -If the killer saw the gen being a little done, he may be around that gen, because survs may be nearby, making him (again) lose time trying to search you.

Of course this is not gonna work 100% all the time for everyone, but for most people it will
i've been using this strat since very recently after being stuck on low ranks for a long time, and i'm surprised this stupid idea actually works.

Say whatever you want, but first i suggest you to try it by yourself. Feel free to post your results ;)

Btw in case you did not figured it out, english is not my native language so... yeah, sorry for the grammar.
Also, did you tought i was gonna post a bug, a cheesy spot or something like that? yoink, Jebaited

Comments

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

i'm gonna try it.

• CJsDBD
    CJsDBD Member Posts: 85
    This is not the best strategy if the killer is using surveillance though because of the update. If he kicks all the gens because you touched them all, as soon as someone touches it again the killer will be alerted
  • lindechene
    lindechene Member Posts: 76

This can also be helpful when you are the last surviving solo survivor.
    When you are on your way to find the hatch make a quick stop at every generator you pass.

This will start a mind game with "some" killers.

Is the last survivor even looking for the hatch or is he now sneaking around the map finishing generators?
    Did he just now activate this generator?
    Maybe he is still hiding close by?
    Should I stay and look for him or go back to the hatch?

If you have "Alert" equipped this may even allow you to start running while searching for the hatch because you can know that the killer just kicked a generator far away...

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

No smart killer will kick a gen that is barely touched. You're chattin'

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Poweas said:

Gotta get those Gatekeeper points baby
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@ClogWench said:
    Poweas said:

Gotta get those Gatekeeper points baby

Both have valid points.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Hatty said:

Are you a Solo Survivor?
    Tired of people not doing what they have to do?

Well, guess what buddy! there is something you can do! uninstall and that is... touching gens!

It may sound stupid, indeed, but it is incredible how many things you can do if you touch a gen for less than 2 seconds!.

• -Survivors can find gens easily (that is for you, my inmmersive survivor!)
    • -Survivors may even do gens! (Surprisedly!!) just because making noise = omg it already has progress let's finish it xd
    • -Killers will break gens just because "it makes noise", making them lose time, even if it is a little, it helps
    • -Survivors with Alert perk equipped will see the killer's Aura and spot who is the killer easily
    • -If the killer saw the gen being a little done, he may be around that gen, because survs may be nearby, making him (again) lose time trying to search you.

Of course this is not gonna work 100% all the time for everyone, but for most people it will
    i've been using this strat since very recently after being stuck on low ranks for a long time, and i'm surprised this stupid idea actually works.

Say whatever you want, but first i suggest you to try it by yourself. Feel free to post your results ;)

Btw in case you did not figured it out, english is not my native language so... yeah, sorry for the grammar.
    Also, did you tought i was gonna post a bug, a cheesy spot or something like that? yoink, Jebaited

"Doing gens, You?" 

(Pls tell me someone knows about this)
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited February 2019

@XavierBoah17 Them 20 minute chases wishing Claudette would do a gen huh?