Am i dumb or they actually buffed DH ?

2»

Comments

• JeanCharpentier
    JeanCharpentier Member Posts: 370

"It is a nerf" 😂

Reaction DH is way stronger than the old DH. Hello again 4 DH squads.

• Folabi
    Folabi Member Posts: 12

you are dumb, thank you next.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I only watched the first game but that is a very experienced survivor going against a killer who gets flashlight saved three times and swings at every window fake. You don't need DH for a killer like that (no disrespect to the spirit, she could be new) and I've tried the new dead hard against more experienced killers who don't just m1 the second you launch yourself at them.

It's a nerf.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,615
    edited June 2022

No, it's not a buff (objetively).

• Can't be used for reaching windows.
    • Can still be used to reach a pallet and stun the killer but require a better timing (more skill) and it's not a free loop one more time like before and it's not a "Press E to win".
    • Can't be used to avoid trapper traps.
    • No longer counter the Deathslinger Power.

The only good thing of the new Dead Hard is it's better counter against strong killers (which is very good), it's better Against Nurse, Blight and Huntress.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,143

Okay let me explain.

Those 2 meters are ADDITIONAL distance.

The 4 meters invulnerability don't give any additional distance, that is only distance traveled for the survivor AND the killer.

The 2 meters are distance the killer has to catch up. Survivor run with 100% movement speed at 4 m/s and the killer with generally 115% at 4.6 m/s.

Meaning that the killer needs 2:0.6= 3.3 seconds to catch up which in return are 13.2 meter distance traveled.

And I hope i don't have to explain that 13.2 > 4.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

They absolutely must add some sort of exhaustion which prevents the survivor from dropping down any pallets after using DH. There's nothing preventing them from saving it until they're at a pallet; if the killer goes for an early swing, the survivor will simply use DH to get their chase extender anyway.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,477

Never works on console and even if I use it before killer hits still killer hit downs me as hit vakidation always favour killer. It will be good on pc but on console garbage. That's why I wanted immortality and ability to dodge hits taken away so it can only be used for distance.

• Killing_Time
    Killing_Time Member Posts: 894

I don't even put it past these devs. They know survivors are cream of the crop so the continuously cater to them YET AGAIN.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

I really wish they had just made it so when you activate DS you cannot use interactbles for 1.5 seconds after your run had been completed. So it would let you avoid a hit as intended, but even with the distance gained you couldn't vault a window or throw down a pallet.