What are your opinions on the Overcharge buff?

Title

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,012

It's alot, fine on its own but paired with other gen regression perks it 2 much

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562

Needs toned down.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

I think it’s fine from what I have seen. But I cant give you a valid opinion since I can’t play the PTB

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

It won't solve the gen rush issue. Especially after the meta slowdown perks have been nuked.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,149

I think Overcharge and gen regression stacks are the killer equivalent of OTR and endurance stacks. I'm on console and would like to see the changes (both killer and survivor) go through to live to see how they are in matches where end results matter for people. If they nerf one before live they should nerf the other as well.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

After seeing it in action, it's not that bad, even when paired with call of brine. It's a slow ramp up to 400%, and then after 30 seconds it deactivates and it's only call of brine.

After having played with call of brine many times, and seeing how little it gets to actually regress before it just starts getting worked on again, I don't see it being that bad. Now when paired when you're using those with say eruption and oppression, yeah it's probably going to be a lot stronger. But you have to think, that's a whole build focused on one thing and only that thing, nothing else, it's gonna be a little strong. Still nothing compared to current meta.

• Folabi
    Folabi Member Posts: 12

Its fine imo, way weaker then ruin was. But i do think its gonna hurt newer survivors alot. Its not that easy to hit that skillcheck for noobies.

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

If you are against competent survivor it should be fine, but the real problem will be in a 3-gen scenario or once a survivor died since it will become harder to keep constant pressure on generator.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

If that thing goes live it will effectively kill Solo queue and in turn the game because either Solos quit altogether or switch to Killer.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

That's the time it would shine because if it's a good 3 Gen then they might as well give up because they won't be able to get anything done

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

even with 600% it takes like 60seconds to fully regress a generator? it's extremely overrated, I suspect people don't even know "100%" is 1/4 of survivor reparing speed.

If one survivor died or 3 genned, that's pretty normal to lose regardless of perks tbh.

It's not like something extremely oppressive or nigh-uncounterable like block perks, I'd say it's rather weaker one.