If you woke up one morning and found yourself in The Entity's realm, what would you do?

Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

Title says all.

You wake up, wearing only the clothes on your back, in The Entity's realm with your fellow survivors. What do you do?

Comments

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28
    Wear the dorkiest clothes so that nobody would want to play as me. 😉
  • Onetrolltorulethem
    Onetrolltorulethem Member Posts: 16

Assuming the rules are the same as the game, I would educate every single person I met on how to be as toxic as humanly possible. "See that window? Hillbilly has to vault it to keep chasing you, run around it in circles." "Ok, but hear me out, if you LOOP the pallets they last longer." "If you're hooked, we can see you, so wave your arms if he's standing close to you so we don't get hooked too." /sarcasm

That aside, I would learn what blessing the Entity has given to me (perks) and do my best to survive. However, assuming the lore of all survivors eventually becoming killers is true, I would seek to accelerate this process... Better to be the predator than the pray /edgy

• LillianVoss
    LillianVoss Member Posts: 10

@Michael_Myers said:
    What if you weren't a survivor? Asking for a friend :chuffed:

Oh, my... Since the killers don't have control over their actions... technically - I believe as stated in the lore somewhere (ruffles through pages) I would feel defeated... horrified yet angry. I believe the person inside me would be screaming to get out but would turn into this monster the Entity had me become. I would be completely consumed by the hate and eagerness to do the job the Entity is telling me to do. Hunt... hunt.... hunt. To please the Entity... this Entity I would do my best to become a fierce hunter, praising the Entity as my God.

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

Survive
    it'd be ez

• Akibahara

@LillianVoss said:
    SCREAM!

I would honestly be frightened to death. Wondering if what really goes on is real.... "do the survivors actually feel pain? Is this a never-ending cycle? Is this hell? Please if there is a God... what did I do in my life to deserve this?!" So, I would pretty much question everything. Attempt to look for notes or journals left by other survivors. Make friends with Meg, Dwight, Claudette, and Jake. Hope to goodness they help me out, teach me what I need to know... see if anyone is close to finding a way out, understanding this "entity" and what it is exactly. My list could go on but I'll stop it here.

I like this response. Very realistic.

• Lykster
    Lykster Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018

Angered... by the super duper immersed P3 Claudette, the P3 Dwight with flashlight and the super toxic looping Meghan xD hahaha

(overlooked the uhh... fellow survivors thing)

In that case I'd strap on We'll Make It, We're Gonna Live Forever and some nice self care and some botany kowledge. (I'm a bit of an Altruistic player) :)

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Observe everything. Put that brain of mine (if I have one) to the test. Figure out every little trick I can. Discover things like light burning the wraith or getting rid of hag traps. I guess I would just work my best to find the killers weakness so that I could avoid them easier.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

I'd sleep again, would probably wake up in another spot :p

now seriously I would be confused and walk around and get killed

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    I'd never leave the campsite. It's a cozy campsite. Ya. Cozy. And warm. And......safe
  • TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73

I'd kill everyone, even if I wasn't the killer.
    What's that look for?

• Vermii
    Vermii Member Posts: 4

Definitely panic. I'm not the survival type irl, lmaooo.
    If it's anything like how the journals read, I'd probably want to try and find other survivors and try and stick with some kind of group. Anything to keep from losing my mind or to make me feel as though I'm making some kind of progress. To what? Iunno.

I can't help but wonder how'd I'd honestly feel if this were to happen to me in real life.
    On one hand, I'd know what to expect, but on the other, dealing with it first hand is also a whole other experience in itself I imagine.

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49
    T-bag at the exit gate 
  • FallenRanger0
    FallenRanger0 Member Posts: 26

I'd try to get information flowing like Benedict... After my initial set of panic, death, rebirth, followed by some more panic.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Well at first i would be confused and then frightened once I realize that there is no way out. But that wouldn't stop me from fighting back in anyway I can. I would make friends with Ace, Meg, Tapp and probably Dwight. And I would have their back no matter what. 
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    -Lose hope immediately since I know there is no real escape. 
    -Entity turns me into a Killer since they can't feed off me.
    -Kill everyone but Pizza Dwight all day, every day. 
  • RaYaZ0
    RaYaZ0 Member Posts: 3

I'd lose hope and become a new killer. Like, the hell I'm gonna run away from someone with a machete. I prefer to just succumb xDD

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

begin butt dancing furiously

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

..teabagging of course.

• AJoker
    AJoker Member Posts: 4
    Wonder why i can hear my own heartbeat...unless...
  • hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

I'd climb the fence and escape

• Akibahara

@thesuicidefox said:
    Disconnect.

But only after I miss my Decisive.

Disconnect right back to the campfire. ):

• MorimeMyers
    MorimeMyers Member Posts: 6

Wearing only the clothes I have on my back? I'm only in my underwear rn and I have asthma. I'm going to die.

Honestly, same!such a dignified way to go! 
  • KatFever78
    KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    Take in my surroundings, make sure I'm not dreaming, then slowly creep around taking in everything I see. Watch silently, taking notes. Build a small shelter to sustain what life I have left. Begin searching for other survivors and form a plan of escape. Most importantly stay silent. What cannot be seen or heard cannot be sacrificed. 
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    I'd be seriously screwed. I have a bad knee!
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Learn how to turn pain into pleasure... If you are gonna be hooked for eternity might aswell have an orgasm every time.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

First I'd take one of those barrels and use it to climb up an elevated position. Then I'd watch the whole scene from that safe spot right there and when all the work is done I'd roll said barrel to the outter walls, climb it up, do a few squats when the Killer is watching and then I'd escape.

I would do that all day, no probs.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I would first check to see where I am, wonder what drug I took before falling asleep, and then once I do find out I am in the Entity's realm, I will try to hone my flight response. My driving hope would be to try to find a escape so I could return home to my family and friends. But I would not despair, for I know nothing is truly forever. Eventually, I will find a way to escape. If possible I will help anyone that I can help, but I know that sometimes it would not be possible to save everyone, I'd sacrifice myself as well if it could save a teammate.

@George_Soros , I mean... Tapp was killed in his bio. I would imagine that your knee would be sufficiently fixed enough to run.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    I’d either do my best to help the survivors or just become a killer. I don’t know. Your reactions to real life scenarios are instinct and so foresight is useless to predict what you may do, given how your emotions may affect your actions when you are in the scenario.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Simple. I would die.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Shad03 said:

I would first check to see where I am, wonder what drug I took before falling asleep, and then once I do find out I am in the Entity's realm, I will try to hone my flight response. My driving hope would be to try to find a escape so I could return home to my family and friends. But I would not despair, for I know nothing is truly forever. Eventually, I will find a way to escape. If possible I will help anyone that I can help, but I know that sometimes it would not be possible to save everyone, I'd sacrifice myself as well if it could save a teammate.

@George_Soros , I mean... Tapp was killed in his bio. I would imagine that your knee would be sufficiently fixed enough to run.

I meant teabagging ;) 
  • ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Kill myself.

If I respawn, I would play Deadpool.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2019

Wonder why lockers are full of hatchets and nobody seems to notice. But probably most of the time I would play dead.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Akibahara said:
    Title says all.

You wake up, wearing only the clothes on your back, in The Entity's realm with your fellow survivors. What do you do?

Quickly call up a few buddies and tell them to meet at the campfire and remind them not to forget their flashlights

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Panic a bit and attempt to make a weapon to defend myself with along with trying to use makeshift weights to help increase my running speed.
     Seriously everyone moves at the exact same pace even Kate and Nea who are runners more or less it's weird. 
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

I'd wait for the first Killer to approach me and then I would just proceed to empty my bowels all over the nearest tree in an attempt to gross the Killer out so I can just walk out.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would probably be confused at first, maybe kinda afraid by the fact that I can't speak. But I would probably get used to it, and I might become a killer once I lose hope

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Kill 

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Akibahara said:

Title says all.

I sleep naked so...
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Yell as loud as possible to the entity that I beat my **** so hard that my left leg has gone numb

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Would feel glad that Dead by Daylight was much more than a game and hit the great skill checks like crazy. If I get a keyboard atleast...

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    As someone who’s 4’11...I’m gonna die for sure LMAO. 
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Gamzello said:
    As someone who’s 4’11...I’m gonna die for sure LMAO. 

You can possibly hide better. Do what I would do, believe in you!