Just one normal game, please.

First game, against Legion. This one's the most normal, except for the fact that my entire team has an obsessive desire with clumping up to heal so Legion can undo it in approximately 5 seconds. Every single time. I unsurprisingly die.

Second game, against Plague. One pallet stun too many 30 seconds in and she DCs.

Third game, against Trapper. His game kept freezing up and he ends up pulling a basement play for a 1k, because what the hell else is he supposed to do.

Fourth game, against Artist. Two chases that go on a little too long and she DCs.

Fifth game, against Twins. Our Meg was AFK the entire match and was immediately killed. This was offset by the fact that the Twins player was very clearly learning, and the three of us handily escaped.

No pips at any point, of course.

Just one, DbD. Just a single one today.

Comments

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,439

I mean aside from the fact that those people dced, which is so cringe btw I tought this was the survivor dream you only played two matches against a good killer, (the artist and the twins one), and from what I can gather m1 killers are fun to verse.

Now that being said I think if a killer dcs the survivors should at the very least get a safety pip in any scenario, if the killer dcs late the survivors should keep their points and at that point in the match they should already at least safety pipped, but if the killer dcs early the game shouln't punish survivors for something out of their control.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

I enjoy a full, played-out match, especially a close one that could go either way. A DC just makes me feel like a prick, and the Twins player was so new it would have been a horrible slaughter if our Meg wasn't AFK.

The only normal-ish one was the one where my teammates never stopped giving Legion their best-case scenario-- grouping up and healing.

It's been a feels bad.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294

Everything you described is pretty normal for Dbd. I pray that you get some abnormal games where the killer you’re matched against is fun and your teammates have more than 3 brain cells. Also, may you never face Poopy Bird Lady.

• GiveMeTheBox
    GiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 331

That DbD life

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

What does any of what he described have to do with matchmaking? It sounds like just a bunch of sore losers and one or two with a bad connection.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I have at least two Survivors DCing at 5 generators... Like, almost every match since a few days.

If my Killer queue wasn't so long, I think I'd avoid Surv for a while. Nothing fun about someone DCing after being downed, then the others following because the match is dead.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Preach. Yesterday and today I've been getting the usual MMR hell like you, but I've also been getting a new client error I've never seen before. It says something along the lines of "To access that content you need a network connection", then kicks me out of the trial. Never saw it before yesterday, and it's happened on both killer and survivor.

It's bad enough the trials are #########, but not even being able to get the meager BPs and credits towards tome entries is just salt and lemon juice on the sucking chest wound of solo queue.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Yep that’s the point where I click this little guy:

And switch to Evil Dead 😊 or VHS.