Why do survivors.....

IsMmrReal
IsMmrReal Member Posts: 201

Taunt at the gate when the killer doesn't play sweaty? I don't understand it. The killer could clearly have done whatever they could to 4k and they played casually yet you feel the need to sit and taunt them at the end of the match. Those people really tempt me into leaving them on hook next time I am matched with them. It is ALWAYS the ones who cannot hold a chase too. Had to vent that as it was bothering me.

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Just the ego and desire of wanting this game to be a bully-simulator.

I've always ignored these players whether it be survivor or killer. I'm not going to feed them the attention they want.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

That's why I don't care about camping and tunneling if it helps me win. You play nice and make it easier for them? Teabags, clicking, and dead harding out the gate. It's hilarious taunting when you're playing baby mode in this game like it's an accomplishment escaping

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

When I crouch it means 'thank you'. If crouching meant 'teabag' wouldn't the game say 'teabag' in the settings screen? Furthermore, how can we call it 'teabagging' if the killer is standing upright? Thats my logic, anyway.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

If you crouch repeatedly to the Killer's face, they will more likely think that you provoke them.

I only take it as a "Thanks" if I give the hatch. Otherwise, it sounds like "I outplayed the Killer LOL, watch me leave".

What you mean and what people see are different. Teabagging at the Exit Gates? I always take it as a provocation. If you wanna say thank you, tell it with words in the end game. And if you can't because console, nod your head instead. I feel nodding is way more gently than teabagging but that's just my opinion.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

The same reason why killers facecamp/hit on hook/nod when a survivor isn’t being sweaty.

Probably want to feel a ego boost so they resort to being rude to strangers online because they know they won’t get consequences after.

• Little_Kitten
    Little_Kitten Member Posts: 871
    edited July 2022

The answer is simple: they are infantile morons in need of attention 😥

Whether it's the survivors taunting the killer when they're safe, or the killers playing dirty when they don't need to 😏

The best thing to do is to go quietly break some pallets and / or some walls, and move on to the next lobby without giving them the satisfaction of being able to prove in the final chat that they are [Insert any insult that comes to mind here. No, "leek gratin" is NOT an insult.] 😁

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

I understand what you were saying now. I played killer a bunch yesterday and I realized exactly what you were saying.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Bullies bully who they can, not killers who "deserve" it.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Why is the sky blue?

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

it matter how fast you crouch it your doing it fast and at gate your taunting the killer but if you doing it slow or one little crouch it a thank you also dropping item like a thank you.

it like survivors have they own language like if you click your flashlight and crouch to another survivor sometime means heal me.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Because he is injured and killer is pinhead or deathslinger.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

It's fun.

It's also fun to hit on hook for no reason.