Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Killer Tierlist

Header
Header Member Posts: 308

let's see how wrong i am

Comments

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

The 2 on the top should get a add-on rework/nerf

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Pyhead too high, more like B.

Artist should be higher in A.

Legion should be B.

Not sure about freddy/sadako in D, would put them C. Pretty decent placement otherwise

• Header

pyhead has a pretty good chase power and is insane at tunneling, so i think he deserves to be in A

artist sucks. using her birds takes like 20 years and even when you hit someone with it, you probably have to hit them again as soon as possible. also using more than 2 birds to hit people makes it impossible to get the follow-up hit in time so thats basically a waste of time

legion is hard countered by smart survivors who just split up, and has basically no power in chase

freddy/sadako suck, though i dont know exactly how much, but since no one wants to play them anyway i just put them in D

• Silasy
    Silasy Member Posts: 228
    edited July 2022

Down Billy to high C, down Plague to high B and Slinger better than Wraith and Legion imo.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

Artist should be a little higher in A, she can be argued to be either top A or middle A. She has both chase power and map pressure. Depending on the add ons you use, you can get consistent long distance snipes and overall her chase power is pretty strong if you know how to use the birds.

Plague feels a little too high as well, I've seen many plagues struggle because she's essentially an M1 killer until she can get her power and start to snowball. She relies on RNG a lot of the time and some maps can screw her over if you can't reach a fountain close enough. Though her add ons are decent.

Pyramid Head feels a little too high as well. I would put him closer in potential to Oni. He can struggle to get map pressure and if the survivors know how to loop and when to start chase, it can be hard for him to catch up. Without his range add-ons, his power can sort of be juked enough during prediction shots to extend chase for awhile.

The placement of everyone isn't too bad. I think I would only change the placement of killers in A tier, but everyone else I can see why you placed them like that.

• Header

i think he deserves low B since he has very good mobility and an insta down

plague can stay in A, though i should probably put her behind the "let's hope there is no CoH" group

slinger is better in chase, but is also more difficult to use and has no mobility. with aimbot he would probably deserve high B

• Header

yeah she might have chase power and map pressure, but both aren't the greatest and very slow to use. also i never play with addons

i should probably put plague right above artist

i think pyhead and huntress have mostly the same power level, so i don't think it really matters if he's before or after huntress

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Good players don't get tormented if they're running DS. They will literally hold W and comp corner you rather than get tormented playing a pallet. Your chase-power is countered by the same thing. You basically just end up being a worse artist, at least in the off chance the survivor does play a pallet artist just gets the hit no matter what, and she's excellent at camping with DMS too. She also has add-ons that increase the repel time and decrease her cooldown that are low rarity, so you can basically use them infinitely. Can't really say the same for Pyhead other than his only good add-ons being low rarity ones.

Legion injures survivors quickly and uses thana extremely well (which is also getting buffed). Combined with base m1 / pallet kick changes coming up legion stonks are rising. He's certainly better than doctor and trickster.

• Header

i mean as pyhead you could just use your power on a pallet or a window for 0.1 seconds and they cant use it anymore or they'll get tormented. also he's pretty good at faking his power

artist is very good at blocking a loop, but can't really do anything against W except throw a bird and pray the survivor is dumb

trickster, doc and legion are somewhat similar in strength, but legion doesnt have a power in chase so he might struggle a lot against good survivors, while the other two might have a slightly better chance at downing them. but again they have about the same power level

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I'd drop Dredge to the bottom of B. Its power really isn't as impactful as it originally seemed like it would be and some maps have such poor locker placements that you get stuck playing without a power for most of the match (especially rough when it happens on a big map). Huntress and Trickster obviously can also get screwed by poor locker placement, but have the opportunity to spread out downs/injuries a lot faster than Dredge can with their ranged attacks.

I'd slide Pinhead below Demo. His power seems to become a lot less effective against survivors who know how it works (kinda like Dredge honestly). Meanwhile Demo can control its map mobility, gather info, and zone survivors with its power. Heck, if Tier 3 Nemesis wasn't such a threat, I'd even say Demo was better than him.

I'd probably bump Trickster up to low-B if I played on PC. But I'm on console and his knife-throw recoil is a pain to deal with, so he's fine where he is.

I'd flip Wraith and Ghost Face. I'm of the opinion that Ghost Face's potential for insta-downs and to crouch out of sight is slightly more powerful than Wraith's mobility, even if I still don't like the Reveal mechanic very much. Incoming healing buffs are probably about to hurt Wraith a whole lot too.

• Header

i think dredge is better than demo, so the placement shouldnt be too wrong

not sure where i should place pinhead, but i could probably switch him with demo, since the chains in chase kinda suck

aiming with trickster is hard. also he's useless at jungle gyms and stuff

i would put gf a bit higher, but only if i could stop getting revealed behind a wall

wraith might be the best killer for kicking gens, and since that gets buffed next patch i dont think i should put him any lower

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

I think you're just underestimating Artist's potential. There aren't many artist players out there, but a good artist will get damage states on you whether you hold W or try to play a loop. The key to playing her is only using 1 bird at a time while in chase to get the consistent damage states because you can zone people into either eating an M1 or getting hit by a bird you set up.

Her power is definitely tricky to master though because it requires you to know the timing of how long it takes a survivor to run from point A to point B and takes some predictive shots. Her power is like pyramid head since it goes through walls, but it's almost a little better because you can place it and direct the survivor into the path of the bird. She actually can counter the hold W strategy unlike pyramid head. I would put artist and huntress above pyramid head because of this.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184
    edited July 2022

Why do people think so high on plague. I would give her mid B teir

• TheMruczek
    TheMruczek Member Posts: 191
    edited July 2022

In my opinion, nemesis, trickster and dredge are placed too high while demo, freddy, gf and deathslinger are too low.

Nemesis is pallet eating machine yet he has to basicly hit 2 different survivors and even his best add-ons can sometimes do nothing. I think he should go in front of pinhead.

Dredge map mobility is basicly hit or miss kinda deal. If u get map that has small amount of lockers or they are placed in weird areas of map u are gonna suffer. His anti-loop can be countered by chaining loops or leaving the loop (artist suffers from this way more than dredge tho), i think he should go in front of billy.

Trickster is way too map depended. Trickster suffers from not being able to chase ppl in buildings cuz he is slown and he can't sneak shots to injure ppl like huntress or deathslinger. So in open maps he is quite scary, in other maps not so much. In my opinon he should be switched with deathslinger.

Freddy, for most part he is simular to clown but with teleport. Map mobility is always important since map design in dbd is straight up trash. He has decent antiloop, terrible add-ons and good teleport. He isn't great but i would place him in front of wraith.

Gf is probably still the best stealth killer in the game and the one that coh hurt the least. If you plan out and 99 survivors every chance you have, he can be very scary and now with the new changes he has more chances to snowball since he can just mark one survivor and force the other survivors to come and rescue hooked survivor. And let's not forget that he can get really good early game. I would place him behind doctor.

Current Deathslinger is still very good chase killer that can zone you out and use stbfl fairly well with the changes that were made to his CD after you break a chain. Does he still struggle in 1v4? Yea, but i wouldn't say he is low c tier killer.

Now for my main, demo, with the new changes coming to killers having shorter cooldown after they m1 and survivors having less speed boost after hit means that demo with 8 stacks of stbfl can down survivors with fully charged shred after m1 basicly most of the time. Scott Jund made recent video about it if you want to see it for yourself. I would place him behind bubba.

Post edited by TheMruczek on
  • TheMruczek

She still counters the strongest items it the game- med-kit as well as coh.

She keeps ppl injured and can snowball very quickly. So she isn't like Legion that when you heal against him nothing happens, you are giving Plague her red puke which means more chances for her to down multiple ppl.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

Demo is definetely better than dredge. Good mobility means nothing without a good chase power.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Twins, Artist, Hag, Huntress, Oni, Pinhead, Pyramid Head, Plague, Slinger, Demo, Billy, Bubba, Nem, Trickster, Dredge, the rest.

Plague is what I am unsure of.

• Brayton
    Brayton Member Posts: 52

Yes. Nemesis is in my opinion an Atier killer. As soon as you're level 2 you judt don't care about pallets anymore. Strongets addons can still do something imo marvins blood and the Nae parasite is a good combo to level up quick en to also confuse survivors. Map and gen pressure with Nemesis can be good when Zombies work with you and not against you.

I have many times that zombies just get stuck the whole map and do nothing. When you have the time to reset thel thzt's fine but id you have sweaty swf against you it's not fun. Nemesis is A tier but the zombies are around B the AI can be better.

• TheMruczek
    edited July 2022

A tier? So you mean nemesis is basicly on the same lvl as oni or artist? I can't agree with you.

He has good chasing power after you get to tier 2. But let's remember some maps can just let survivors predrop pallets from far and make it difficult for you to go to tier 2.

His best add-ons can sometimes fail you. I had games where i just didn't need marvin's blood at all. Even otz said it on killer add-on tier list and as somone who plays nemesis fairly often i have to agree with him.

Zombies are complete rng, sometimes they will get you down or sometimes they will be useless or get stuck on everything. And you will waist time killing stuck zombies.

So is nemesis a good killer? Yes, but i don't think he fits into a tier. If his add-ons would be better, zombies had better AI and some sort of system that makes them spawn right away if they are stuck, then sure, i could nemesis being low to mid a tier killer, but right now in my opinion he is mid b tier killer with no mobilty, good chasing power, mediocre add-ons and rng zombies.

• Header

nemesis' main strength is shredding through pallets, but at that point i might as well play bubba since he can do that basically just as well and he also has an insta down so to put nemesis in A tier i would have to put bubba there too.

i think he's fine where he's now

• Lawlichan
    Lawlichan Member Posts: 114

yeah, I find it odd how the killers that are already good by default get the best addons while some less used killers like twins and pyramid head have bad addons