How many Prestige 3 characters do you have ready for the update?

Options

I have all killers P3 + only missing 7 Survivors to P3 (and won't make it, but that's fine).

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Every killer is p3, with like 10 or so survivors p3

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

10 survivors and 8 killers

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

I have 54/59 characters ready for the big update with the exception of 5 survivors who I haven't even touched yet.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 894
    Options

Everyone(that i own) is ready for the jump. But ghostface still lvl 1, it should be easier to start a new killer with actual perks.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

1 Survivor and 5 Killers are P3, the rest is P1

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670
    Options

I have all killers p3 (minus Dredge), some survivors p1, other lvls 40, and I think only 4 survivors are p3. I just got exhausted prestiging the killers, I definitely have no strength to grind anymore.

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    Options

I just P3'd my favorite killer and favorite survivor. All of my other killers are P1 so after the update they will be P3 and then all of my killers will know all of the perks at Tier 3 without having to P3 anybody.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

Survivor: Only Tapp, Ace, Ash, Cheryl, Yoichi and Haddie.

Killer: Everyone except Hag, Plague, Doctor and Pig.

If the update releases today I might not be able to P3 pig. Which is a shame because she will be the only one in the row without the fancy red background.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Every Killer I have is P3, except for 4 P1s (Twins, Trickster, Cenobite and Artist) and Sadako who I haven't even bothered purchasing.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,989
    Options

None because the reward for P3 doesn't justify losing all my add-ons and offerings.

I have P1'd a load of characters, survivors and killers, who I don't regularly play though.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 539
    Options

Tapp, Quentin and Yoichi are my P3s.

Have most perks on nearly every killer so I didn't want to prestige them.

• Trevize
    Trevize Member Posts: 27
    Options

I have all survivors P3 50 but the last is P1 50.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,620
    Options

All Characters are P3 50. And except for Dredge, all have all Perks, but I think this does not really matter since the maximum Catch-Up is capped.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I think all my characters are Prestige 1 or 2. I couldn’t care less about the legacy reward.

• Nyphia
    Nyphia Member Posts: 49
    Options

All survivor and killer are P3. 5 survivor full perks, also 3 killer full perk. I think i am ready for today. If the update is next week or later i will have more full perk chars.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,219
    Options

Every character in the entire game P3.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

Every player in the game is p3 including all universal perks. I've done the math and I've completed over 97.5 percent of the grind to get everyone p3 all perks. This update will get everyone to p6 all perks.

If this update never happened I would still be able to get everyone to p3 all perks by the next chapter.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

All of them. I am ready.

• MrMori
    edited July 2022
    Options

Actually you'll get P9, it's 2 levels per prestige now. So enjoy your meme charms.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

4500+ hours in the game. Not a single character prestiged!

• Viskod
    Viskod Member Posts: 854
    Options

Feel bad for all the people who specifically went out of their way to do the grind this patch was going to alleviate and got everyone to P3 so they'd have all the T3 Perks for everyone.

Especially after Behaviour announced you can get the same thing just from getting to P1.

• Babalonkie
    Babalonkie Member Posts: 153
    Options

Zero.

I feel you. Bloody skins are not worth losing everything else for.

I just P1ed all my low perked killers... the rest i have left. When the patch hits i will have every perk for every killer unlocked at tier 3.

Patience is a virtue.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

All survivors, Wraith, Nurse, Myers, Hag, Doc, Huntress, Pig, Freddy, Spirit, Legion and Pyramid Head. 14 of these are Full Perk.

• MrMori
    Options

It was during anniversary so it wasn't so bad. I was going for the unique reward from the beginning.

• Pokino
    Pokino Member Posts: 81
    Options

All prestiges and all perks on all survs and all killers... ez

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

I think like 4.

Demogorgon, Steve, Blight and Twins

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Here’s how it’s looking on the killer side for me.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 943
    Options

I hade most killers already p3 and a few survivors p3 but the ones I didn't were p2 lvl 50 just waiting for me to p3 so now all of them are.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

I have all my most played killers P3 Oni Huntress Red Pyramid thing Blight and Myers are ready for the update!

Wanted to P3 my Doctor and Deathslinger but I got too lazy and couldn't bother.

On the survivor side Zarina Yui Nea Laurie and James/Cheryl are P3.

If the update doesn't go live today and gets postponed to next week then I'll probably P3 Deathslinger and Doctor.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

All survivors and hillbilly