In Memory of....

Options
LaMeR
LaMeR Member Posts: 47

In Loving Memory of

Dead Hard

July 27, 2017 - 7/19/2022

You will be missed, your Star Wars Force like magical powers were the best. The 

have grown stronger today. RIP 

( Passerby's please leave flowers)

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,998
    Options

He will be remembered by his progeny, Dab Hard.

• LaMeR
    LaMeR Member Posts: 47
    Options

Don't get me wrong

I'm not a survivor main .Most of times i was really mad because the game was literally survivor sided. But for balance the game i didn't meant an update like this. I played few games as a killer and now survivors are falling like pears from a tree!!

- So now they can't escape anymore with DS in the final collapse

- Dead hard is absolutely useless now

- Duration of the Survivor speed boost when hit has been reduced to 1.8 seconds (was 2 seconds)

I'm not defending the survivors,but i think that's pretty much. The point for balance the game and that makes killers complains a lot and make them lose was only the GENRUSHING!

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    Options

I will gladly forget old DH

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601
    Options

Alas, poor Dead Hard. I knew it well. A perk of infinite loops, of most excellent skill on display. It hath forced me to sniff the back of a thousand survivors; and now, how relieved my killer gameplay is! My playtime rises at it. Here hung those dodges that I have baited I know not how oft. Where be your distance now? Your exit baits? Your positioning aid for flash saves? Your superiority as an exhaustion perk, that were wont to cause everyone to level David to 35? Not one now, to mock your own nerfing?

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,366
    Options

On my waste offerings before you prestige play yesterday i got the full - DH / DS - at exit gate and escape and there is nothing you can do about it two or three times. + insane amount of DH in every chase. (Farewell i guess)

Haven´t seen the new one yet but i won´t miss old DH a second.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    edited July 2022
    Options

Idk, friends from my swf that actually used DH today removed it and started using something else. We've been stomping on most killers we encountered anyway, except notable mention of a Ghostface(!!) that annihilated us. Tbf it was the first game after the patch though, and we were running around looking at McMillan's tiles

Killers will hopefully realize that E wasn't really the reason they were losing. Or they will keep coping and find something else to blame (which is most likely, since months ago it was stretched res)