The tide

Options

Is turning my friends . Yesterday I had the most fun matches I've ever had , quickest killer Q times(literally 3 seconds), the extra XP. Today? 5-10 min waits for killer at the usual extremely quick wait times only to go against sweaty af SWFs. I know it's way to soon to try and predict accurately how this will go but know if this continues more & more people will leave . I know I personally will not play killer if every survivor group has 4 toolboxes and are level 50 prestige while I'm 2 lmao

Comments

• theboyitachi
    theboyitachi Member Posts: 57
    Options

this update is forcing a lot of players to play an a swf if they even wanna get 1 gen done solo has become harder because the gap of information is more noticeable not to mention survivors have no current meta so no one knows what to run an 5 seconds of bt just isn’t enough also with the devs nerfing the meta from ptb so idk killer is lot more easier overall an more fun but i think the devs need to do something because the complaints are unwarranted

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Yesterday the survivor bloodpoint bonus was bugged and permanently stuck at 100% so a ton of people were playing survivor (including a bunch who probably don't play it very often). They killswitched the bonus for the moment to fix the bug so now the queues are back to normal.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

Did you know you can choose to play survivors?

• Dead_Harder
    Dead_Harder Member Posts: 1,370
    Options

Yeah people keep telling solo q experience is miserable. I believe them.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601
    Options

I noticed queue times were longer right around peak times but it leveled out.

Coincidentally I also started encountering opponents who were prepared to offer up quite the challenge! I feel like the matchmaking is starting to catch up to the patch changes.