Set B Yun-Jin, I’m begging…

Please please please…. Make this cosmetic still and put it in set A. I’ll buy it from the store idc, I just want her to finally have something nice to wear.

Comments

• Datatsushi
    Datatsushi Member Posts: 14

Everyone wants the Yun-Jin one, even I do. I voted earlier today but Set A had a healthy lead. We gotta put the word out there!

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

I actually voted for B solely for Yun-Jin's being an event cosmetic that I'd actually use, best set would be A with her cosmetic instead of David's.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

They wasted Yun Jin because they put her to group with lame cosmetics.

I hope they make this Yun cosmetic to store, it honestly deserves to be in game. It is just so good.

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

I feel bad for Yun and Adam mains. Set A is in the lead.

I really hate how Trickster, Meg and Kate get an outfit out of either Group. Kinda bullshit. Would’ve like to see other Uncommon characters get some love, it’s always the same ones.

• NerfedFreddy
    NerfedFreddy Member Posts: 394

Yun Jin cosmetics is cool. Maybe voting A was a mistake. But A will win anyways so that's whatever

Voting system is reallly odd tbh should be just top-6 (with points or not) or voting in pairs - best of 2

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Yea set A has 2 skins I want and Set B has this yun jin I want too.

If only we could vote for individual skins instead of 2 sets

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

I genuinely like set B more. I don't like the Kate and Meg outfits in A at all and Trickster in A looks like he's wearing a Feng outfit. Mikaela and Dredge are the only 2 good outfits in A. I think they should do B and add in the Dredge and Mikaela outfits.