Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Solo Queue Is Perfectly Fine

2»

Comments

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

I play 4 to 6 games of solo daily and I think it's fine.

• Archvile
    Archvile Member Posts: 57

You keep repeating it, but Thanatophobia does not make a gen last 164 seconds, that's a 82% slowdown. Full stack Thana applies a 22% slowdown, which is 109 seconds.

• drakolyr
    drakolyr Member Posts: 322

True. I'm sorry it was late.

Thana with other perks push it on 164 secs. Thanatophobia and pentimento for example.

I know i repeat it, because i have seen it nearly every game.

• Archvile
    Archvile Member Posts: 57

Assuming you have full stack Thanatophobia and one stack of Pentimento, that's a 55% slowdown which should result in 139.5 seconds per gen. What's the third perk that lets you get to 164?

• drakolyr
    drakolyr Member Posts: 322

Well. I read it in the forum and then didnt calculated again. I guess its not 164 seconds.

It can be with dead lock and scourge hook pain resconance be extended. (Not to mention gen kicking with instant 2.5% regression)

• PapaQuintus
    PapaQuintus Member Posts: 41

I feel like Solo Queue is mostly not fine, like 70% of the games. But most of the time it is because of the lack of information that you have. I never understood why Kindred wasn't basekit. It is one of the strongest, if not the best surivor perk when it comes to Solo queue. I would rather prefer Kindred basekit over BT or any other perk. Secondly, it's way easier to tunnel survivors out of the game, since BT is a basekit feature for 5 seconds, so people rarely run BT or DS. All the killer has to do, is wait 5 seconds. I've played a lot of killer over the last few days, and hardly see any Decisive Strikes in my games. All BHVR has to do, is give solo survivors much more information, which SWF cannot benefit from (Since they already have that information). Also, with this new patch it is way easier to win as killer in general, especially if you decide to tunnel someone out of the game, or camp them.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I play solo queue as a healer and leader and it usually results in plenty of points live or die. I also run Kindred and it makes things much easier. The patch is not even a week old so the exaggerated complaints will fall on deaf ears since the devs can see the actual stats.